And the gender is...

Daddy Min one-shot collection

Author's note: I haven't read through this to edit it yet so please excuse all mistakes and awkward points

 

“Come on sweetheart, time to wake up” I vaguely hear my boyfriend say as he pokes at my cheek. 

I groan in response and scrunch my nose trying to get the incessant poking to stop.  “Ok, if you’re going to be difficult, then so am I” he says, voice full of fake annoyance at my refusal to get up. 

“Get her Mangdongie!” he exclames and next thing I know, I’m getting attacked with wet puppy kisses as she my face.

 “Ok! Ok, I’m up! I’m up!” I say laughing as I move to sit up to get out of bed. 

“Good morning mommy and baby!” Changmin says excitedly as he takes one of Mangdongie’s paws and waves it in greeting. 

I can’t help but laugh again, “why are you so chipper this morning?” I ask as he puts the dog back on the bed.

“It’s your five month appointment today!” Changmin exclaims and I’m hit with the realization that that's why he woke me up.

“Oh , that’s today!?” I remark and get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom as fast as I can with my swollen tummy.  After brushing my teeth and pulling my hair up, I quickly patter out and over to the closet to change out of the sweats and t-shirt I fell asleep in.  I’m so frantic thinking we’re going to be late that I don’t hear Changmin entering the closet too.  Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me from behind and a strong chest pressed up against my back. 

“Relax, we have plenty of time” he says quietly and almost like instinct, I feel myself relax.

“Ok, I’m relaxed” I say wiggling my way out fo his grasp to finish getting dressed in the new jeans we recently got to accommodate my new figure and a too large t-shirt that hangs slightly off of one of my shoulders.  I turn around to leave only to find myself with my arms full of excited Changmin, his body as close to mine as my pregnant state will allow.  Knowing what he wants when his hands rest on my hips, I stretch up.  Wrapping my arms around his neck before pressing our lips together in a good morning kiss.

“There, happy?”  I ask smiling as I break the kiss.

“Yes, much better.  Now lets go, it’s doctor time” he says releasing me completely and we make our way out of the closet and to the front door to go to the appointment that will hopefully tell us the gender of our baby.