Popped final

Daddy Min one-shot collection

 

Unable to contain my excitement, I rush out of the bathroom and jump onto the bed and proceed to poke and paw at Changmin’s bare chest to try and wake him up.  Finally he lets out a groan, signaling that he is waking up. 

“Changminnie! Wake up!” I prompt and he groans again before he rolls onto his back, one eye opening.

“What is it?” he asks, his voice husky from sleep. 

“I popped!” I yell unable to contain my excitement. 

My exclamation causes Changmin to suddenly sit up, “What?” he asks confusion clear on his face. 

“I popped! Feel!” I exclaim again, this time taking his warm hand and placing it under my shirt so he can feel my bare stomach.

 I start running his hand up and down so he can feel the bump.  As he registers what he’s feeling, his face lights up and his other hand reaches under my shirt to join the first on my stomach. 

“Is that…” he starts but then trails off, voice full of amazement. 

“Our baby is growing” I say softly and he moves his hands to then take me into his arms, holding me close to him. 

He then burrows his face in the space between my neck and shoulder and I wrap my arms around him in return, hand up and down his smooth back, feeling the muscle flex under my touch.  I then feel his lips start to move against my neck and shoulder as he proceeds to kiss me.  I groan at the feeling and my arms tighten around him, nails slightly digging into his back.  He kisses his way up my neck before kissing me deeply on the lips, as he shifts to lay us down with me on top of him, legs straddling his hips.  His hands come to rest on my waste as mine tangle in his hair as I fully lay on him, kissing my way down is neck to his chest.  He lets out a slight growl as his hands move to my lower back fingers dipping below the waistband of my sweatpants.  Suddenly I stop my ministrations on his skin and sit up still straddling him, causing him to release a whimper of disappointment. 

“Sorry honey, but can we rain check this? I really need to eat” I say sheepishly, tracing patterns with my finger on his well toned chest.

With a sigh he nods, “Fine, but lets go out for breakfast” he says, voice now rough with lust and it makes me shiver slightly but then my stomach growls before anything more can happen.

“Ok!” I say excitedly as I shift off of him so he can get up to get ready.  I make my way over to the closet to see if by chance any of my comfy dresses are loose enough to wear.  I get excited when I find one that looks big enough to still fits since it was a baggy style but before I can slip it on, Changmin comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waste in a back hug.

“I love you,” he whispers in my ear, and I relax back against his chest.

“I love you too,” I say, putting a hand on top of his before remembering what we were supposed to be doing

“Now get dressed so we can get food,” I say wiggling my way out of his arms and slipping my dress on.

“Yes, ma’am” he says tugging off his own sweatpants and replacing them with jeans and a purple V neck t-shirt. 

Looking at my clothing I am suddenly hit with a thought that I’m not sure if I’m excited about or not. “This means I’m going to have to make the switch to maternity clothing soon”

Hearing the hesitation in my voice, Changmin leans down and kisses my cheek “It’ll be fine, you look cute in anything” he says making me smile but them my stomach rumbles again and I subconsciously place a hand on my stomach feeling my new bump in the process.

“Common, let’s get going, the baby sounds hungry” he says before taking my hand and gently pulling me out of our room and towards the front door and I can’t stop myself from smiling at how perfect everything is.