well you took your time.....

I need you

Sura's p.o.v

I have made up my mind and it's for the best. I packed up my stuff and put on my coat and then went to my boss' office *knock knock*. " Come in" my boss called out , "Ah hello miss kim what do I owe the pleasure for this lovely visit?" he asked. " Sir unfortunantly I have to resign as I have to return to Korea on a family matter. Here is my letter of resignation and I hope you can accept this" I told him walking towards his desk and handing him the letter. "This is most unfortunate but if you ever need an excellent rèsume just call me, I wish you all the best." he said as he stood up to shake my hand which i took and shook" Thank you sir bye" I replied and left rushing towards the lifts.

As soon as I exited the lift I ran outside and hailed a cab(taxi). I got in a gave the driver my address, luckily there was only minor traffic so I got home in twenty minutes. I paid the driver and asked him to wait for me. Although it would be a lot of money I was in a rush so I didn't mind besides I wasn't coming back. I ran up the stairs to the second floor and open my door, apartment 11. I dropped my bag and called my landlord. I told him that I was leaving and was going to leave this months rent in the apartment. " I will have someone come for my stuff by the end of the month and the keys will be under the mat outside when they have been moved" I told him. "Fine but by tI was he end of the month your stuff better be gone by then" he replied and with that he hung up. "So rude!" I exclaimed and then ran to pack my things. I packed my suitecase with my clothes and my favourite things that I came with. After I had finished I had fifty minutes left so I got changed and packed my hand luggage. by the time I had finished everything I had twenty minutes left and it was a fifteen minute drive to the hotel. I grabbed my suitcase and handluggage  and ran outside to the taxi I pain him for the wait and the drive and gave him the address to the hotel.

He pulled up outside the hotel and I got my stuff out of the trunk and ran into the hotel as I only had four minutes to get in a lift and find his suite. I walked to the desk and asked the receptionist what floor the blossom suite was on. She looked me over and told me it was on floor 18. I thanked her and walked quickly to the lift as I only had two minutes left. I got into the lift and pressed the 18 button. As soon as the doors opened I ran out and walked towards the door with 'blossom suite' on it. I knocked on the door and it was opened by two smirking bodygaurds " He's waiting for you" one of the said who was tall with blonde hair. The other had a baby face and sandyish coloured hair. I walked in and saw Siwon sitting on the bed with the twins, one on each side of him. " Finally, you can carry Minsoo this time. Give you case to Kris and Luhan (Yes I involved exo for all those who like exo) and they'll run ahead with it and put it on the plane. "Okay" I said as I handed them the suitecases.

Five minutes later I am sitting next to Siwon in the passenger seat with the twin in the back sleeping. It's like they're addicted to sleep, I've missed them so much even though I only spent two days with them in the begginig but I felt such a powerful love for them, a mother's love.

tumblr_m4w9r8lZ2N1rtmbkko10_1280.jpgtumblr_md0nil8Ez51rkrwd3o1_500.jpg

A/N sorry it took so long