Got caught

TaeJin : Imagine Your OTP

 

 

The Biology teacher starts the documentary and told a student to switch off the lights. When the entire student appears to pay attention towards the screen, she nods to herself.

 

“Ok class. I want you to pay attention to this short documentary and later I’ll give an exercise as homework. I’ll be back for another half an hour so don’t do anything stupid while I go. Got that?”

 

She left after receiving a polite ‘yes’ from the student. And so she left room from the back door.

 

 

“The tomato is edible, often red fruit of plant Solanum lycopersicum, commonly known as-“

 

Taehyung stared at the screen without much interest. He yawns after five minutes of watching it. He folds his arm and casually lays his head on it. The monotone voice of the narrator soon lulls him to sleep.

 

*   *   *   *

 

Jin rested his hand under his chin, slowly trying to digest all the information given in front. He then took a glance on his watch. Another 5 minutes before the teacher comes.

 

He turns his glance towards his best friend who sat a few seats from him. ‘What is he doing? This idiot,’ he thought when he saw the other sleeping.

 

Their Biology teacher going to return soon and if she founds someone does something she doesn’t like, that lucky person going to be in trouble. And he doesn’t like seeing his friend to be in trouble. Jin opens his notebook and tear a paper in the middle page. He crumples the paper into a ball. As he throws it, it landed straight on the other head. The sleepy boy jolted from his slumber and rubs his head. Taehyung turns to look back at Jin. Jin smiles in satisfaction but got confused when Taehyung expression change.

 

A cough came from behind him and Jin gulps nervously as he knows who it is.

“H-hey there -“

“Don’t hey hey me young man. Headmaster office. Now.” The teacher orders with her arm cross.

 

Jin bits his lips and slowly got up from his seat. Taehyung, who is now wide awake, sent a pity stare towards Jin.

 

*   *   *   *

 

It was lucky that he was not suspended and was sent for detention instead.

 

“Ok you may go now. But you better not repeating the same act again after this, understood?”

“Yes ma’am.” He bowed down and made his way to the door. He sighs to himself and scolds himself for caring too much. He could’ve just let the younger be in trouble. And again, he just can’t.   

 

He made his way to the school gate until something –more like someone- surprises him.

 

“BOO!”

 

A burst of laughter erupts after Jin lets out a very unmanly screech. Jin put his hand to his chest and tries to calm his heart down. He glares at the others who are holding his stomach from laughing too much.

“Ahaaaha- Wow, did you heard yourself? Aish that was great,“ he wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes.

 

The brunette punch Taehyung arms lightly. “What the hell man. You could’ve killed me.”

“Yeah but you didn’t die right? Chill.”

“Whatever. Let’s just go home.” He mumbles.

 

The other agreed and so they left the school. On the way going home Taehyung talked about how he can’t believe the brunette had let himself gets in trouble. And soon gets cocky about it.

“I mean look at me. I never get myself in trouble. You should take example from me~” he teases.

 

Jin just smiles and nods from time to time as he didn’t want to ruin the younger boasting moments. Little did Taehyung know, if it weren’t for Jin’s sacrifices, he himself probably will be the one laughing right now. 

 


I lost the prompt. Oh wow nice job me. Sigh 

 


A/N: I finally force myself to make an update yay! Oh, Hello new subscribers! And I wanna say thank you to chuela7795 for upvoting this fic. You guys made my day! :D