Wedding Chimes?

TaeJin : Imagine Your OTP

“Finally! The final exam is over! Woot!” He exclaimed too loudly and pumped his arms around. He was getting all the weird looks from people around him but he doesn’t care. He was on his way to his favorite amusement park where his friends were already waiting for him. He went later than them because he had to tend his damn class duty.

He took out his phone and text his friends in which he had arrived. A couple of staircase and he’s there! Ready to let it all out and have fun.

Unfortunately, due to his overly excitement and him busy texting his friend, he accidentally step on his own loose shoe lace.

 

Crap! Prepare for the worst! He shuts his eyes closely, waiting for whatever pain he’s going to face.

Somehow it never came. Rather, he felt an arm snake around his waist. Taehyung quickly open his eyes open and saw the ground is nowhere near his face. By then, he knew someone have help him. He turned his head towards his savior wanting to thanks him.

 

But his mouth slowly agape and eyes widen when he saw a handsomely brunette holding him. Taehyung realize that the boy had his right arm hugging his waist and the other hand is firmly holding a couple of school books. But that doesn’t matter right now.

 

As if time past slowly, they both made eye contacts and in that short amount of time, they lost into each other orbs.

 

Oh, is that wedding chimes I hear? Taehyung thought to himself.

 

But the sudden wide eyes manner and the slight blush forming on the other boy cheeks had made Taehyung realized he had blurted it out loud.

 

The slight taller boy let go of Taehyung waist gently and bring a fist to cover his own mouth. His eyes were looking everywhere but Taehyung. He coughed awkwardly.

“Yea.. I have to go,” he mutters softly and slightly bows before he began to speed walk in another direction.

 

Taehyung stares at the brunette back as he walked away until he disappears when he turned around the corner. His hand clutches on his heart, feeling the fast pace of his heartbeat. He let out an airy sigh before his eyes fell to the ground.

“I probably won’t see him again.” He mutters disappointedly to himself.  

 

Then he saw a small rectangle thing lying on the ground. He bent down to pick it up, only to discover it’s a notebook, a notebook from his savior. He knew it was the latter’s because of the school logo on the notebook is the exact same on his uniforms. He flipped the book open and found what he was looking for.

 

“Kim Seok Jin,” the name rolled perfectly in his mouth.

 

“Maybe I should give a surprise visit for him tomorrow.” He smiled to himself and look at the direction where the male gone to before he disappears out of sight.

 

 

A/N : There you go, an awkward+shy!Jin. I’m sorry I haven’t been updating lately cuz im just too lazy. hahahah

 

This is not a prompt from imagine your otp.. This is just some interesting post I saw in tumblr. And I can’t stop thinking about writing it until I actually wrote it. And I finally did! Mission accomplished! I can laze in peace now!