Candy

TaeJin : Imagine Your OTP

 

“Jin hyung? I bet you don’t want this last piece of candy right? Ok, I’m gonna eat it, thank you” V says in a fast pace. V quickly twirls the wrapper open. Before he could even put the candy in his mouth, Jin stops him.

 

“Yah! I didn’t say I didn’t want it.” He slaps the younger arm, grabbing his wrist so the younger couldn’t eat it.

 

In the midst of their struggling for the piece of candy, V manages to snatch the candy and toss it into his mouth. Jin mouth left agape when the younger snickers at him. But then the brunette quickly smirks as he has an ‘idea’ pops into his mind. Jin pulls V closer and cups his face with both of his palm, securing the younger so he can’t escape. He then leaned over and kisses V lips tenderly.

 

Because of V was caught of guard, Jin manages to slip his tongue in. The younger eyes were wide open and deep red start to form on his cheeks. Jin move closer so he could have a better access on the younger’s wet cavern. V shuts his eyes close as watching the older eyes are so unbearable. Jin’s tongue freely exploring the younger mouth, he could taste the sweet circular candy in it.

 

After a moment of deep-kissing, Jin backs away, leaving the younger panting for air. The playful smirk is still plastered on his face. He stuck out his tongue to reveal the candy he had ‘stolen’ from the younger mouth. This had leaves the younger completely flustered and out of words. ‘Hyung did that just for the candy?’ he thought.

 

“Y-your s-so unbelievable, hyung.” He manages to say as he was still catching his breath.

“Oh don’t say you didn’t enjoy that?” the older chuckles. In which, the blushing boy bops the brunette arms for a few times.

 


Imagine your OTP eating sweets, like those wrapped candy. They are on their last piece of candy and are fighting for it. Person A ends up just putting it in their mouth while they fought. Person B a little upset at first, quickly smirks having an idea. Person B pulls Person A for a deep kiss mayincludetongue and steals the candy out of their partner’s mouth and is now on person B’s mouth. This leaves person A completly flustered, blushing and out of words, maybe even bop person B a few times.


 

A/N : Woahh should I even rated this M? O,O)a I don't even know how to write kiss scene OTL