Waiting

TaeJin : Imagine Your OTP

A/N: I FORGOT. JUST IN CASE YOU MIGHT NOT REALISE. THEY’RE CHARACTER MIGHT NOT BE THE SAME FOR EVERY CHAPTER.

 

They have been standing in the same spot for almost 5 minute. Taehyung was never a patient person to begin with. But since today it was a date with Jin, he tried to it up. Yep for the sake of the older kept bugging him to go on this ride.

 

He looks at the boy who was fidgeting next to him. He was wondering why. Then, his eyes trail down and he smiles. ‘Oh’ was all he thought.

 

He saw the brunette nervously tries to brush their hand together. He holds up his chuckles by biting his lips. Like can this male get even cuter? Jin was trying to tell the younger he wants to hold hand. However, Taehyung decide to play dumb and deliberately ignores it. As the time pass more, Taehyung can feel his hyung’s hand brush even harder to the back of his hand.

 

“Jinnie hyung~ What are you doing?” he playfully teases and wriggles his eyebrows.

“D-do what? I-I’m not doing anything.” His eyes averts from the younger gaze. Liar. The younger knew Jin would do this act if he was lying.

“Tell me what you want?”

“What I want? Fine! I want to ride that right now!” he points at the rides and lightly stomps his feet.

 

Ok, now that is the last thing Taehyung expect Jin to say.

 

“Oh ok, I thought you want me to do this.” He grabs Jin’s hand suddenly and intertwines their finger together. He looks at the older and gave his infamous grin.

“W-well t-this is f-fine too..” he mumbles, scratching his temple with his free hand. The older blushes furiously as he gently squeezes the younger hand back.

 

Yeah, Taehyung can wait forever if he can stay like this with the blushing Jin.

 

 

A/N: I don’t know how to write fluff. Sorry. 


Imagine person A of your otp standing in a long queue with person B. Person A nervously tries to brush their hand against person B’s several times to try and get them to hold their hand, and person B deliberately ignores it with a smile on their face. They then grab person A’s hand unexpectedly and watch them blush intensely.