2 Days left.....

Is It Time To Let Go or To Hold On?

10/21/13

Three days…. Three days since I’ve left this room. For the past three days, all you can hear are the knocks and cries from the opposite side of my door. If you’re wondering if I’ve eaten or drink in the past three days?  Yes, I have it just so happens that I have a mini kitchen in my room that was loaded with food and drinks. My phone lays on the bed with the words “145 missed calls and 256 messages” on the screen. Only one person has been allowed into my room and that is my butler, Sebastian. Blaine has attempted to break into my room but with 56 attempts he has not yet succeeded. I heard that Sami had to leave because she was accepted into a prestigious overseas school. I’m actually quite happy she was accepted into it. I have a feeling she worked hard to get accepted. As for the other 6 boys, there in and out of the house always asking if they can see me or attempt to talk to me but Blaine always rejects them and tells them to come back another time or that it’s their fault that I’m like this and that I don’t remember anything. Other than that not much has happened, I finished all of my books that I own and I’m at the end of my queue on Netflix….. Does that count? Since not much has happened in the past three days. I’m just going todays entry right here. Goodbye? I’ll see you another time.

I closed my journal and put it back in its original place. I head snapped up when I heard somebody knocking on the door. “Who could it be?” The knob begins to jiggle and within a few seconds my door is slammed open. I quickly loaded my gun and raised it towards the direction of the door. “Wait! Don’t shoot!” screamed the slightly short and muscular boy. I remember his profile that’s Moon Jongup. “How did you get in?!” “It’s a simple lock that’s easy to pi-“  He was quickly pushed aside by a blur then I was knocked over with Blaine on top of me. “Veronicaaaaa… I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you feel sad.” I laughed a bit and said, “I’m fine… I’m not sad at all.” “Don’t lie… I can see it in your eyes that you’re sad.” I smiled and said, “Not really. I spent this time reflecting on my actions.” “You? Reflecting?” “Y- My phone began ringing, I got up and grabbed it but just to have it taken away from Blaine.  He looked at the phone screen and said “Dad’s calling.” I took it away and answered it.

“Hello?” “Do you know what today is?” “Today’s the uhhh….. It should be the 21st.” “How many days has it been since you left the house?” “It should be three.” “How many days did I tell you had left until you become queen?” “5 days.” “Three have passed, you only have two days left. You better decide who your suitor will be. Remember whoever you pick will be with you forever.” “I know.” “Don’t disappoint me.” “I’ll try not to but no promises. How’s mom?” “She’s back to normal now, your blood truly did come in handy.” “I’m glad it did.” “Veronica?” “Yeah?” “I heard about what happened when you got to the house. Does it have anything related to what we talked about when I was training you?” “Hold on.”

I put the phone away from my ear and told Blaine and Jongup to leave so I can talk to my dad. Once they left my room I put the phone back to my ear and said, “Yes, it does.” “Did you take the pills I gave you with you?” “I should have.” “That’s good, take two every three hours. That should calm down the thoughts and keep your powers from going out of control.” “Alright, I’ll make sure to take them. Um dad?” “Yeah?” “I’m scared.” “Why?” “What if I lose control and attempt to kill somebody?” “There is a chance that, that could happen but that can only happen if you don’t take the pills. That’s why it’s so important to take them.” “Are you sure?” “One hundred percent sure.” My breath shakes, I can barely get the words “Thanks daddy.” out of my mouth. There’s a silence between the both of us but is broken by dad saying, “Blaine told me that you don’t remember anything about the guys or about Sami.” “……” “Yeah, you see I know the side effects of this whole thing and I know memory loss is not one of them.” “….” “Tell me the truth now do you remember them or not.” “I do…” “Why did you lie to them that you didn’t remember them?” “I thought if I lied about not remembering them they would try to forget about me since I “don’t” remember them but I guess I was wrong because they keep on trying to get closer to me.” “I want you to go tell them that you lied about not remembering them as soon as you can. Do you understand?” “Yes sir.” “I can’t believe you would do such a thing.” “That’s bull, you know me and you know that I would do something like that.” “True.” “It was just too painful to see them and I know it will be ten times more painful to even socialize with them.” “I know that the pain is unbearable but it will become less painful as time passes by.” “….”

“Oh . Look at the time. We’ll talk more later, your mom wants me to take her out to eat.” “Okay… Tell her I said hi and that I miss her.” “I will. I love you and don’t worry.” “I love you too and I’ll try.” “Bye.” I couldn’t even say the word “Bye” back because I was on the very urge of breaking down and crying. I breathe in and out slowly trying to calm myself down. My eyes scan the room looking for where I put the pills dad was talking about. There they were on the top of my desk right beside my pencil holder. I quickly made my may towards the pills and take the two pills dad told me to take. My eyes catch the sight of my dry erase board that has all the things I need to do. I pick up the marker and write, “2 days until queen. Find suitor in those 2 days.” When my notification tune for Blaine on my phone rings. I stare at the phone for about two minutes before deciding to finally check the message. “Can you come to the living room? We need to talk.” I look at the text for a few minutes and text back, “….Sure….I guess…. Umm I’ll be there in a few minutes.” I took a deep breath and walked out the door putting my phone in my back pocket.


I'm so sorry for not updating since April... I got grounded and had my laptop taken away from me. I'm going to try my hardest to keep on updating. I hope you guys enjoy todays chapter. Please subscribe and comment. Maybe even upvote??? *bows* Thank you!!!