6/?

Is It Time To Let Go or To Hold On?

When we sat down I made sure that I wasn’t near the seven strangers that Blaine called my “friends”.  I decided to sit right in between Blaine and Dohyeong. Silence filled the room for what it seemed like forever. “Veronica….. How do I say this? Do any of the seven people in front of you look familiar in any type of way?” says Blaine I looked at the seven people for a long time and said “The boys aren’t they the ones that we were watching over in Busan.” “Yes, they are. How do you remember that them?”

“They slightly look the same as the ones we were watching.” “Do you remember their names?” “No.” “Does the girl look familiar to you?” “No n- Sami? Is your name Sami?” “Yes, it is.” “That’s good at least you remember a bit of who they are. Can you tell me anything else you remember about them or anything that has something that involves them?”

“Nope I don’t remember them at all.” “Hmmm can you tell me what happened in the restroom?” “Don’t tell them anything at all.” “No nothing happened at all, I was just using the restroom.” “Can I see your hand?” “Its okay, the mark is hidden so he won’t see it.” “Okay” I gave him my hand watching him closely as he took off my glove and inspected my hands.

He sighed in distress, looking straight into my eyes he said, “Veronica… Sweetie, where’s the mark at?” “What mark?” I asked trying to act innocent. He gripped my hand tighter as tears rolled down his cheeks. “Please don’t lie to me. Where’s the mark?” I opened my mouth to speak but it wasn’t my voice that spoke it was the “other” voice. “Look at this pathetic creature, crying over a simple mark. *chuckles* I’m pretty sure that you know what the mark means. It’s too late to save her if you think you can. She belongs to me now. Her body and soul is all mine and nobody can have it.”

“You’re crazy if you think she belongs to you. She belongs to herself.” “Are you sure about that? Veronica tell them who you belong to.” “I belong to….” I looked at Blaine and saw the sorrow and pain in his eyes. “Me… I belong to me.” ”NO! You belong to me!” I laugh and say “I belong to myself, you’re just live in me temporally until I finish my duty.” “You actually think that you can complete it by yourself? Don’t make me laugh.” “I won’t exactly be alone I have my friends and I’m more powerful than what you think I am.” “You’re are weak. You think your friends want to help a monster like you.” “Monster? *chuckles* the only monster here is you.” “Keep on believing that.”

Goodbye.” Was the last thing I told him before I chanted a spell that would make him dormant until I actually did need to summon him. “You know spells?” asked Hyungseok “Yes, I do. I learned more than 10,000 spells when I was gone.” “What? Really?” “Yup.” “Veronica?” asked Blaine, his voice filled with distress

“Yeah?” “Can I see the mark? Please.” “…..Okay.” I slowly raised my hand and swiped my other hand over the marked hand making the mark appear. He gasped in shock, slowly reaching for my hand he began to cry once again. I yanked my hand away and made the mark disappear. “Why did you do that?” “I hate the sight of it.” “Oh, I understand.” “Veronica, during our trip here I’m going to try my very best to make you remember everything about these seven people in front of you. I want you to remember everything about them and everything you did with them.” I sighed and said “Blaine, I hate to say this but I do not want anything that has anything to do with them.” I get up and began to walk toward the door to leave the room. I feel the aura become dark and gloomy. I look back at them one more time just to lock eyes with a certain person. My heart skipped a beat when we locked eyes. All I wanted right now is to be with him. I shake my head trying to get that thought out of my head.  I turn back around trying to ignore the feeling of him staring straight at me and left the room. Once I made it outside the room I look down at my hand and see the eye turning into a heart that had swirls coming out it. I shake my head thinking, “No, it can’t be. I can’t just imprint on him so quickly. No I refuse to believe it.”