Its been a while since I last updated le chapter 3

Is It Time To Let Go or To Hold On?

“Where the hell is that punk at?” I mumbled to myself getting impatient of waiting over 30 minutes of the time I told him to come wait in front of the house

“I’m right here.” Blaine said with a whole load of luggage behind him

“Oh hell no…. You are not bringing all of that with you.” I said looking at all the luggage behind him. Which I quickly counted to be at least 12 huge suitcases.

“Yes I am, I couldn’t choose as to which ones I want to bring with me so I decided to bring all of them.”

“….You have ing problems. I’m not helping you carry all of that .”

“Whatttttt?????? Please you have to help me. Everything is to damn heavy. Use your magic or some to pick up the luggage.”

“I am not doing any of that . You better start putting them in the plane now before it starts to snow.”

“UGHHHHHHHH FINEEEE JESUS I JUST CANT DO WHAT I WANT TO DO IN THIS HOUSE!” screamed Blaine while throwing a fit like a little whiney

“DAMN STRAIGHT YOU CAN’T ESCPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS MY DAMN HOUSE!!” I said when I walked away with my 4 luggage’s floating behind me

“Sebastian?” I asked while eating my cereal on the plane

“Yes m’am.”

“Tell Blaine that he needs to hurry his little y self or I will stab him with a ing spoon so damn hard in the , he won’t be able to walk for weeks when I’m done with him.” I told him picking up the spoon that I was eating my cereal with.

“Yes m’am.”

“You may leave.’’ I said before I continued eating my cereal

You’re probable wondering as to why I am on the plane when I’m just outside my house. Well just so happens that my plane is right next to my house. Badass right? You’re so jelly that you are starting look like jello. WOOOOO what now can’t do to me.

“YAHHHH YOU THREATEN TO SHANK ME WITH A ING SPOON!!!” yelled Blaine as he ran in the plane

“Yes I did, now sit your down so we could leave.”

“Fine.” He mumbled as he sat next to me

I watched a few episodes of this new Korean drama I started to watch called “Master’s Sun”. I love it so much that every time Blaine tries to talk to me while I’m watching it, I throw a spoon at him or sometimes a fork. That will teach him not to mess with me when I’m watching my Korean dramas.

“Veronicaaaaaaaaaa” Blaine whined

“Whattttttt?” I whined back after closing my laptop

“Are we really going to see the gang again? To tell you the truth I actually miss them.”

“…..I have no choice to go and see them. Unlike you, I do not miss them at all. They started to become a nuisance to me.”

“You miss those boys of yours?”

“…..No….. I don’t miss them and I know they don’t miss me.”

“How would you know if they don’t miss you?’

“Because I just know…. I was probably becoming a nuisance to them with all of my drama.”

“I’m sure you weren’t a nuisance. The thing about you is that when a person gets to know you, all they want to do is be a part of your life for as long as they can. The person will also do whatever they can do to be a part of your life.”

“I’m pretty sure that isn’t true.”

“Well it is true, you may have not seen it happen but I have seen it happen multiple times.”

“Even if I do miss them and they miss me back, you actually think that they will want me back in their life after I just left out of nowhere.”

“I don’t know if they would want you back in their life but my guess is that they will want you back in their life.”

“….. I just don’t what to do.”

“Neither do I know but don’t worry about it. Whatever happens, just happens.” He said brushing my hair with his fingers

“…thank you for telling me that…. I’m going to go to sleep, wake me up when the plane almost lands.” I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder

“Alright sleep well and have the most sweeten dreams ever in mankind.” He said before he kissed my forehead.

~~~4 hours later~~~

I woke up to the sound of one of B.A.P songs playing. Why the hell is their song playing when I’m the only one who has their music other than them? I know for a fact no one is playing the copies I have because I have those locked away on my phone and you need a code to get on my phone. I looked to my side and didn’t see Blaine right next to me. Panicking I looked for my phone to find it missing along with Blaine. That little stole my phone and hacked into it.

“YAHHH YOU BASTARD WHERE THE ARE YOU HUH?”

“WHO ME?”

“YES YOU, WHERE THE ARE YOU HUH?”

“I’M IN THE BACK.”

“GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE NOW!!! BEFORE I SHANK YOU WITH THAT DAMN FORK!!”

“Here… shishus….” Said Blaine while handing me my phone.

“Little bastard, how much longer till we land?”

“We just did.” He said while looking at the window

“………”

“Home sweet home…. Come on lets go get the luggage then go see how the house is.”

“…….” I got up quietly and looked out the window of the plane to see my three best friends.

I should have been excited and happy which I was in the beginning when I first saw them but I felt disappointed when I didn’t see any of the members of B.A.P.

“Control your expressions, you wouldn’t want them to know as to how much you actually change.” Blaine said quietly  


I'm soooo sorrryyyy I havent updated since two weeks and 2 days. I hope you enjoy today's chapter and my story!!! Please comment and subscribe!!!