What I had planned...

Is It Time To Let Go or To Hold On?

Hello, so I came up with a decision. I’m going to put the story on hiatus. I would discontinue it but I know there will be a day when I have the urge to write another chapter or to finish the story. Since –Anita asked if I could maybe tell you guys the plot I had planned for this story. I will say the plot I had planned out. Alright well here we go.

My original plan was just to stop the story with just “If Only They Knew”. But then I started to feel as if I was being a bit unfair because of the ending I left you all. So I decided to do a sequel. I was very excited when I finally came up with the idea to do sequel. I had planned that Nara was going to have a new identity with new powers. She would began to prepare for the prophecy with her new inner person that made her become the one. As she prepares for the prophecy her father will tell her that she will become the queen of the lights and of the darks. However she only has five days to find a perfect suitor. Her father also tells her that she will have to go back to South Korea. She will have to go so she can get back the mafia and gang. In order to restore its pride. When she makes it to South Korea, she finally meets her new inner self which is “the one”. She fakes remembering B.A.P and Sami but her father knows that she’s lying and makes her confront her lies to everybody. Everybody tell her that they forgive her and they completely understand. For the next few days it would have been wonderful happy days because she gained back their trust. She also chose her suitor within those days. Her suitor was her imprint, Moon Jongup. When her dad comes to South Korea, she introduces him to Jongup. However Nara’s dad disapproves of him and tells her to pick another suitor. But Nara refuses to pick another because she is imprinted to Jongup and doesn’t want to be with anybody else that isn’t Jongup. Her father tells her that he will be in South Korea for one week and in that one week they have to prove that Jongup is a worthy suitor and if he stills disapproves then he will pick the suitor himself. Nara and Jongup agree to his deal. But they do not know what the father has planned. I had made most of fans think that Nara’s dad was a cool dad and that he loved her but in reality he didn’t. He was only using her as you know the perfect heir. He planned to marry her off to the 2nd strongest mafia and gangs son. Within that week he tried his hardest to ruin their relationship making Nara and Jongup go through many difficult situations which almost ended their relationship. Nara finds out that her dad has plans to marry her off. With the feeling of pure anger she kills her father and confronts the son her dad wanted her to marry. She tells him that they will not be getting married at all because she will be marrying her boyfriend. The son did not take it in a very good way and declared a war between both gangs and mafias. Nara accepts it letting her pride get to her. So then the war ends with Nara winning. However it didn’t feel like she won because in that war she lost her brother and 50% of her men. She was glad that B.A.P and her two close friends somehow made it out alive. A week later, Nara and Jongup get married. The following month was filled with fluff. But it all ended because the lights and darks declared war without Nara’s permission. Nara now had to choose which side she was going to fight along by their side with her lover and friends.

I had two endings planned out the one when Nara goes with the lights and the one when she goes with the darks.

In the Light ending the lights lose against the darks. Jongup was put in coma. Half of B.A.P dies and Dohyeong dies along with them. All lights are killed off and Nara just becomes the queen of Darks only because there is no more lights. Nara uses a spell that can take away her life if it’s done wrong to make Jongup come out her deep slumber. It was a……. failure. Jongup dies during the ritual and Nara dies next to him because her body was too weak to handle the spell.

In the Dark ending there is no winner. Nara was able to convinces the darks to not fight against the lights because everybody has somebody waiting for them at home and didn’t want them receiving news that their love one died in battle. Nara then reasons with Lights also convincing them to not fight. But they only agreed to not fight if they had a leader that was under Nara’s wing since they did not want her choosing sides. Nara agrees to the plans and makes Jongup the leader of the lights since he was a full blooded angel. She makes Yongguk leader of the darks because he was the last full blooded fire demon alive. Nara once again let Hyungseok and Dohyeong take care of the mafia and gang. Youngjae and Zelo were made co-leaders of the lights just in case something happens to Jongup. Daehyun and Himchan were also made the co-leaders of the darks for the same reason Youngjae and Zelo were co-leaders. The darks and lights never fought again. Peace was brought upon everybody and Nara was able to fulfill her role in the prophecy. It was a shame that her brother had to die but Nara understood that things happen for a reason. For the following centuries, the days were filled with happiness even though there was a bit of drama. Nara also took away the 3rd born rule. Nara and Jongup had two kids. Daehyun and Youngjae became gay for each other and got married realizing that they had always loved each other. They also had two kids. Himchan and Yongguk got married and has one kid. Zelo found a lovely suitor and they are married and are expecting twins soon. Hyungseok and Dohyeong of course also got married and they had triplets. As you can see everybody had a perfect happy ending in this version.

This is the plot that I had planned out for the story. I’m still sorry for giving up on this story. But! I’m going to start a new story soon and I hope you guys enjoy that story and give it a lot of support and love. *bows down* Thank you for all the support! Ah! Before I forget I made a book for “If Only They Knew”. You can buy if you want on lulu.com and if you want to I will leave a link below that leads to it. I’ll show you guys the cover that I made for the book.

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/if-only-they-knew/14880012