Unbelieveable

Be The One For Me

''I'm dating with an idol, and is my favourite idol, could this be real or I'm still dreaming?? Arh, Gong ChanSik...'' *laugh*

Eomma: Ya~YeEun ya.....stop talking to yourself, and wake up now!! And eomma heard ChanSik's name....

YeEun: Aniyo, eomma...~is just dreaming....Let me sleep 5 minutes more...

Eomma: You're late....They are here to have breakfast with us, ppalli wake up....

YeEun: Aniyo eomma....I don't even know your friends, so...eomma have your breakfast first okay...

Eomma: Eomma's friends yo?? I think is yours..Ppalli wake up, ChanSik's here too!!

YeEun: Ne....ne???!!!~!! all the members are here too?? Eomma!!!

Eomma: Ne..So, ppalli wake up and clean yourself then come out and have breakfast with us...

YeEun: ARASEO!!!! Arh..jinjja....

When YeEun knew that all the members are here to have breakfast with them, she was very happy...She's still thinking about the confession last night....She feels like dreaming, is unbelieveable....She's dating with an idol, a fan with an idol..Wow,jinjja.......UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

Eomma" Arh....YeEun's cleaning up, later she'll coming out....

GongChan: Ne....kamsahamnida, auntie....

Eomma: Aigoo.....your welcome..I know you can't wait to see her, right?? I know both of you are dating right now...

GongChan: Auntie, please don't worry..I'll take care of YeEun...

Eomma: ne...araseo~I trust you, ChanSik ya....

Baro: Auntie...ppalli ne, I'm hungry....TT

CNU: Aish, jinjja, can't you just wait,..

Baro: Aniyo~!!! Hyung, I'm hungry...

Jinyoung: Araseo, just wait for a while, wait for YeEun together ne....

Baro: YA!! KIM YEEUN!!! PPALLI NE!! YA~!!!!

Sandeul: Ya!!! Don't shout, this is not your house....

Eomma: Aigoo..uri Baro's hungry ya?? Okay...let's eat first ....YeEun ya~ppali ne...

YeEun: Araseo, araseo...coming....Ann......annyeonghaseyo~*bow*

Baro: Ppali sit down....Here, sit beside uri maknae...He's waiting for you so long...

YeEun: Ann.....annyeong oppa~

GongChan: ne...-smile-

Sandeul: Aigoo...uri maknae smile a lot now....

GongChan: Arh..hyung!

CNU: Ne...majayo~do smile a lot ne...We'll be very happy seeing your smile...Let's eat....

Baro: Stop talking and eat ne.......Huhu...

JinYoung: Baro ya~Be polite ne....

Baro: Ne...araseo~

GongChan: YeEun ya~eat more ne....

YeEun: Ne..Oppa ddo....

When they finish their breakfast, GongChan and YeEun go to the market to buy some snack for Baro and food for dinner later....

YeEun: Oppa....I'll go myself....Later your fan regconize you...

GongChan: Aniyo...is okay~I think no on will regconize me easily...

YeEun: Ne.....

Both of them feel very awkward as this is their first time together....When they enter the market, many peoples look at them like they knew who are that guy luckily they didn't regconize GongChan~

YeEun: Oppa....What do you want to buy for dinner??

GongChan: Ermm....I think this~ wait....

YeEun: Ne......Oppa~I'll go over there...

GongChan: Ne.....be careful ne....

YeEun: Araseo.....-smile-

GongChan: YeEun ya~*back hug* How about this?? I think your eomma will loves it...

YeEun: Op...oppa..~We're now in the market, later people will looking at us,,,,

GongChan: Arh...Like I care~I just wanna be with you....Kkaja~let's go to buy some chocolate *hold her hand*

''OOh......Wait a minute, don't you think  that guy looks like B1A4's GongChan?? GongChan oppa, majyo?? ''

'' YA~That guy looks like GongChan oppa, ne....But who's that girl?? They're holding hands''

''Ya~Are they dating??? who's that girl??''

Everyone there started to taking photos, and chase after GongChan....And one of the photo was being upload on web, and the company incharge were busying with all those reporter and fans....

While at the same time, GongChan and YeEun run away holding hands and run back home.....All the members know all the news too...And they are thinking of ideas to settle it especially the leader, JinYoung~

YeEun: Opp......Oppa~ Mianhae *crying* I know I'm causing trouble to you guys....We shouldn't go out together...

GongChan: Aniyo aniyo....~Is not your fault....Wait, later I'll explain to the manager...

JinYoung: Ne....Don't worry~We'll settle it.....

Everyone there try to convince YeEun, and YeEun's eomma suggested YeEun not to going out without any important event to prevent all the reporter and fans...While all the members are going back to the company to settle this matter....

 

                                                                                                                                 TO BE CONTINUE....