Stay With Me~

Be The One For Me

JinYoung and GongChan didn't talk to each other since that day, and it has been nearly one week...The other members tried their best to get both of them together but still mission failed, until their manager realise the problems...

Manager: Chan Sik ya~ You didn't sleep well last night?

GongChan: Aniyo..I'm fine~

Manager: Okay then. take a rest before we arrive ne,...

GongChan: Ne...araseo~

Manager: Baro ya~Stop eating! You'll look fat in the camera later...

Baro: aish..jinjja~ARASEO, hyung....

CNU: Hyung, what is the theme for today's shooting??

Manager: A guy who fall in love...

Baro: Fall in love?? Arh..is difficult to show the feelings out...

Sandeul: Yea..but for JinYoung hyung and Chan Sik, I think they will get used to it...Maybe~

Manager: What did you mean by that?? 

CNU: JinYoung and Chan Sik didn't talk to each other for nearly one week....

Sandeul: Ne, hyung....They fight for a girl...

Baro: Aishh....Ne, our dorm used to be very noisy last time, but now...QUIET!

Manager: JinYoung ya~is it real??

JinYoung: aniyo.....gwaenchana, I can settle it..

Manager: CNU ya~please help your dongsaeng ne, since that you are the oldest here...

CNU: Yea, sure,...I will....Don't worry ,hyung....

After 10 minutes, they arrive to the studio and they done very well in the CF shooting~After done for the shooting. they went for a lunch while GongChan went back dorm early...He went up to the rooftop garden again to take some fresh air suddeny he saw YeEun was there too...

YeEun: Aish..oetteoke?? What should I do now??

GongChan: Just pretend nothing's happen...

YeEun: Ooh....why are you here?? Aren't you suppose to be at the studio??

GongChan: We done our shooting, so that I went home early, the others went for a lunch..

YeEun: You haven't eat right?? Here, take this...This is sandwich from eomma...I know you'll like it...

GongChan: Ne....thanks...I miss you eomma's meal so much...

YeEun: then you should try this....hehe -smile-

GongChan: -smile-

YeEun: See...Op...Ermm I mean, GongChan -ssi, you look more handsome when you smile.

GongChan: Erm....You can call me oppa, gwaenchana~

YeEun: Really....gomawo oppa ya~

GongChan: ......

YeEun: Okay, I gotta go now...Need to help my eomma to clean up the room...

GongChan: Hey....Wait!

YeEun: Yes?? anything else I can help??

GongChan: Erm....*show his necklace* I know this is a couple necklace....

YeEun: Ne....ne?? 

GongChan: You are wearing another one, aren't you?? There....

YeEun: Aarh.......this~Ermmm.....Sorry, if you don't like it, I'll take it out now~

GongChan: No! Jusy wear it....

YeEun: Ne????

GongChan: You didn't understand what I'm talking about?

YeEun: Nope....Sorry~

GongChan: Let us continue wearing it...Geurigo, be my girl.~

YeEun: Ne...ne??? Mwo? Mwoya????

GongChan: I've said what I want...So, do confrim it with me tonight...! Meet me here again later 8 P.M at night...gotta go~

YeEun: Ne..ne....~Ann.....Annyeong! OPPA !!!!!!! -jumping around- What did he just said?? OMO!! Is it real??? AARHHH!!!!!!!!!

After when GongChan goes back to the dorm, JinYoung goes for a talk with him....

JinYoung: ChanSik ya~jebal...talk to hyung about your problem...I know you you like her~

GongChan: Hyung......Mianhae~I'm not suppose to be rude...

JinYoung: Gwaenchana.....Hyung didn't mind that~

GongChan: Hyung....gomawo, because of you, I know what I really want.....

JinYoung: Okay then...I know you like her, and she likes you too....So, hyung will quit from this relationship and let her be yours..But promise, take good care of her...

GongChan: Araseo.....I will....Hyung, gomawo yo~

JinYoung: Aish..jinjja~no need to thank me...So how? did you confess to her???

GongChan: Yea but later i'll meet her again at night.....

JinYoung: Okay...wish you good luck ne..-mess his hair, hug him-

Baro: YAY!!!! Hyung....finally!!! Huhu...Let's celebrate, errmmm I wanna eat beef...Let;s do a barbeque party tonight~

CNU: YA! You wanna eat again??

Sandeul: Ne?? Barbeque party?? OMO...Are you crazy??We just done eating our dinner....

GongChan: YA!! Baro hyung...I don't wanna be fat...

Baro: Aigoo......I wanna eat....-TT-

B1A4 members: Eat yourself, ALONE!!! HAhahahah -laugh-

            

                                                                                               TO BE CONTINUE......