You Can't Stop Me From Loving Him

Be The One For Me

B1A4's debut anniversary is around the corner...And some of the members still thinking what to do on that day...Even YeEun is thinking how to celebrate with all of them...But, the main problem now is JunKyu, her ex-boyfriend keeps on holding her and never let her see GongChan..And today~YeEun decided to have a talk with JunKyu and hope that he can understand her condition..

YeEun: Oppa....Can we have a talk ???

JunKyu: Ne..You may, dear~

YeEun: Oppa....You know that, we are already broke up 3 years ago...Why are you coming back again and again...And you even stop me from seeing GongChan oppa.....Wae??

JunKyu: Aniyo....I just want to be with you, and I know you will give me a chance right?? And one more...I don't even stop you from seeing him....

YeEun: YES,YOU DO!!! Oppa.......jebal...~I think I need to tell you....Do you ever watch news before?? I'm GongChan's girlfriend now! And the publics know that too, if their fans saw me and you walking together hand in hand..What will they think about me?? I don't wish to cause B1A4 members trouble again...Oppa.....JEBAL......

JunKyu: So....you are now warning me to not hurt you boyfriend?? Huh??....I know, and I watched the press conference before....Yea, you're now dating with him and I'm back is because of you too.......

YeEun: So...what do you want me to do now??? I have no choice, oppa....Mianhae~Now...I will only love GongChan oppa...Our relationship is over, oppa.......OVER!

JunKyu: Okay then...I'll quit..`but before that, I want to know what is that kid thinking about..!! -run away-

YeEun: Oppa......Oppa...~They have a rehersal tooday..!! OPPA!!

JunKyu is ruushing to the company and looking for GongChan....When he enter their dance studio....He punch GongChan and GongChan falls down....

JunKyu: HEY YOU LITTLE KID!!!! What are you?? And who are you???

Baro: YA!!!! You're hurting him...Chan Sik ya~gwaenchana??? -pull him up-

JunKyu: This is the problem between me and him...So, back off!!!

CNU: YA!!!!!!!! You're disturbing us!!! -push JunKyu-

JunKyu: I said back off!!! None of your business...!

GongChan: WAE???? Wanna punch me again??? Go ahead then, later I'll post it on the internet and let people know that..!

JunKyu: Neo!!!!! Aish.....Wae??? Wae?? Wae??? YeEun is actually MINE!! MINE!!!!

GongChan: She is not longer your now...Is MINE!! Both of you are already broke up right passed 3 years?? So....how dare you said that she's yours??

JunKyu: She loves me at first! I'm back because of her....If you didn't appear in her life, sure she'll be my wife now!! ALL of this is because of you, dude!!!!

At the same, YeEun is here too to control the condition...And he saw JunKyu and GongChan are fighting....!

YeEun: OPPA!!!!! STOP IT!!!! JEBAL...!!!!!!!! GongChan oppa!!.......-eyes started get red-

GongChan: I'm fine....don't cry.....

YeEun: JunKyu oppa, please...I beg you.~Please....leave us alone....I hope you can understand....We are already broke up, and is impossible for us to get back..Mianhae, GongChan oppa is the most important person in my life now, without him...I can't do anything...

JunKyu: YeEun ya~ Dating with an idol is difficult, you know?? I'm worry~

YeEun: Don't worry......everything will be fine......Please, I really love him and I won't leave hiim...~He needs me and I need him too....

GongChan: JunKyu-ssi....I'm not the third person whom get into your relationship with YeEun but .......

JunKyu: STOP IT!! Okay....I understand...~Actually, I'm going back to Japan after this....I just wanna obseve you and now I got my conclusion.....

Sandeul: MWO???????? YA~!!! Why are you hurting uri maknae......Just observe what you want and why are you disturbing their life??

JunKyu: Is just to test Gong ChanSik whether is good enough for YeEun or not.....So now, I got my conclusion.....

JinYoung: So..The conclusion is??? 

JunKyu: I'll go back to Japan, won't come back anyone...and please take care of her well or else.......

Baro: OR ELSE WHAT???? JUST GO!!!!! 

CNU: Baro ya~.......shhhhhh

JunKyu: Or else....I won't let you go just like that.....Make sure you take care of YeEun well....

GongChan: Sure!! No need to remind and SURE I will......

YeEun: Oppa.......Really?? 

JunKyu: Ne.....Gotta go now~My flight is on 3 p.m ...SO...annyeong~Take care!!!

YeEun: Opppa......-hug him-........Gomawoyo oppa, gomawo........

JunKyu: Okay..little kid........Oppa is going now...Don't cry~Hope we meet again......annyeong - pat her hair-

Sandeul: You wanna meet us again?? Sorry~I think I won't......-tongue out-

JinYoung: So....bye~Have a safety journey.....annyeong....

GongChan: Kang JunKyu!! ........Gomawo......

JunKyu: Nado......Gomawo~

Since that tiime....eveything goes well espeacially their relationship~They become more closer to each other and GongChan is definitely take good care of YeEun....And they live happily together under the same condo and the fans are all supporting their relationship and hope that their relationship goes well.....