I'm Sorry

Be The One For Me

Yesterday, YeEun's ex boyfriend suddenly appeared in front of her...And YeEun don't know how to explain it to GongChan...

GongChan: YeEun ya~What's going on now?? 

YeEun: Oppa...Mianhae....I can explain...Actually, he's my ex boyfriend..We've been dating for 3years before....The reason we broke up is because JunKyu oppa moves to Japan for his study and I don't want a distance relationship so....I just broke up with him, and half of the reason is because he just ran away like that, without informing me he's going to Japan....

GongChan: I can understand....But why he come back here??

YeEun: Oppa, mianhae...I'll try to explain to him.....But I need time~Please.....trust me..

GongChan: *back hug* Araseo....I trust you....

YeEun: Gomawo oppa.....

Suddenly, JunKyu come and sit on a chair like a boss and trying to ask YeEunout for a lunch...

JunKyu: YeEun ya~kkaja....It had been a long time I leave Korea...So, let's go for a lunch, you decide where to go....I'll just follow~

YeEun: JunKyu oppa....I...~

JunKyu: Kkaja~........*hold her hand*

YeEun: *looking at GongChan*....Oppa, mainhae.....

GongChan: Gwaenchana....Just go~I'll wait at home....Later I've schedule too.....

JunKyu: Then good....you go for your work, and I'll go dating with YeEun....Annyeong....YeEun ya~kkaja....!

YeEun: JunKyu oppa....wait..~Aish, jinjja~

And now, the other members go to GongChan....

Baro: Seee.....hyung told you.......Don't let them together...You should follow!!!!!!

Sandeul: Chan Sik ya~....Wae???

CNU: Chan Sik ya~you should follow them......I can't trust that Kang JunKyu....!!

JinYoung: Me too......Really can't trust that guy....

GongChan: Hyung.....leave me alone please.......I know what to do next,...I won't let him take back YeEun....AND!! I trust YeEun....Just give her some times......Okay...!!

Baro: But.......

GongChan: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Sandeul: YA!! Just leave Chan Sik alone and let's go.....

JinYoung: Okay......We'll go now....~COme to hyung if you need any help ne.....

GongChan: Araseo...hyung ~Gomawo.....

GongChan was alone at the garden and he keeps on thinking of both YeEun and Kang JunKyu.....

He wants to trust JunKyu but can't he can feels that this time Kang JunKyu's back to fight with him because of YeEun....

And he afraid that YeEun will also leave him and get back together with JunKyu...