Couple Necklace

Be The One For Me

When YeEun gave him the necklace, Gong Chan didn't put on immediately, but he put on the necklace after going back to his dorm...YeEun's necklace is with her, she hopes that Gong Chan will likes that because seriously he is her favourite B1A4 member...

...IN THE ROOFTOP GARDEN....

YeEun: Huh~!! Feels good now~Hmm....I wonder what are they doing during this time....Haiz...

Eomma: YeEun ya~ why are you standing up here and didn't go back home and take a bath?

YeEun: Ooh...eomma~later I'll go back ...Just rest here...

Eomma: Wae?? you miss Chan Sik??

YeEun: Yea....Mwoo...MWOYA??? Aniyo~ aniyo.....Eomma, why you asking?

Eomma: Just for fun...hehehe ~

YeEun: EOMMA!!

Eomma: By the way, Chan Sik or JinYoung?? I can feel JinYoung likes you..

YeEun: Eomma...is impossible, we are just neighbour...Won't have any special relationship...

Eomma: Who knows?

YeEun: Eomma, please...If I really dating with one of them, sure I'll get bully from their fans...You know those sesaeng fans...

Eomma: Araseo~I just guess only...Nothing else...~But......

YeEun:.........but what?

Eomma: But..I like Chan Sik more.~

YeEun: EOMMA!!!... geumanhae, stop it....I don't wanna make any scandal, later people heard it..

Eomma: Araseo...okay~come down faster ne., is going to rain...

YeEun: Ne....eomma~

While YeEun is chit-chatting with her eomma up there, Gong Chan pass by and goes for a rest at the garden...And he heard all their conversations...

Gong Chan: Me or JinYoung hyung?

YeEun: What.....I'm not choosing anyone~I don't wanna trouble anyone of you ....

Gong Chan: So...tell me, who is your favourite member in B1A4? 

YeEun: ...........You........

Gong Chan: Then good, choose me....

YeEun: Mwo...mwoya??? *blushed*

Gong Chan: I'm just kidding.....Stop thinking nonsense...as you said before, is impossible right?

YeEun: *feels hurt* Ne.....arayo ara!!

Gong Chan: Then good...Don't think too much...little girl...

YeEun: Little ....what??? Little girl?? I'm not okay!

Gong Chan: Yes..you are...~hahaha

YeEun: You smile?? OMO...

Gong Chan: Wae?? I can't smile??

YeEun: Aniyo...aniyo....~Can Can Can...you look handsome when you smile.....hehehe...Gong Chan-ssi...

Gong Chan: aarh.....just forget it...gotta go~bye

YeEun: WaIt!! Gong Chan-ssi...Thank you...

Gong Chan: Huh?? *blur face*

YeEun: That necklace you wearing is from me right?? Thank you~ *smile* I'm very happy...

Gong Chan: Aarhh....You are just a fan of us, my old one already missing so I wear yours....No need to thanks....Gotta go...~

YeEun: Ne ..ne...!!! *shout* OPPA!!!! KAMSAHAMNIDA...!!! 

Gong Chan heard that ''oppa'' and makes him feels happy...He likes that necklace very much, and he knew that is a couple necklace and anyther one is with YeEun..

YeEun is happy too because Gong Chan finally talking to her and smile to her and the most important thing...

The couple necklace...Gong Chan is wearing it....They are like a couple, where no one knows...but this is just her imagination.....

''YeEun ya~Gomawo...You make me feels better...'' whisper Gong Chan...