A NEW BEGINNING

M e m o r y

M e m o r y E P I S O D E F O U R      “A new beginning”

 

 

 

“… Who are you?” Charming Chan Yeol asked holding the water hose to the side, smiling.

“Oh,” Young Sook, known as Geum (dream) to Chan Yeol, frowned as she noticed Kris standing there as well. “Hello,” She quickly brushed her bangs back from her wet face and rushed to Chan Yeol’s side. “Are you here to spend the night at our vacation house?” She rubbed her small hands together.

No reply came back from Kris.

“… Do you know him?” She asked Chan Yeol in whispers.

Chan Yeol shakes his head slowly as he looks at her and back to Kris.

“Young Sook…” He calls her name silently enough only for Chan Yeol to slowly make it out.

“What?” Young Sook (Geum) stares. “What did you say?” She smiled so calmly, for a second Kris didn’t think it was the Young Sook he knew.

.

.

.

2 months before.

 

Kris was sitting in his office flipping through his work after the accident that occurred during his wedding with Young Sook. His mother entered his office and noticed how much changed he had did to himself after the disappearance of his fiancé , his childhood friend, and the loss of his father.

“Son,” His mother stopped him from flipping through all those pages.

“Umma,” He smiled as he saw her walking over to him. “What’s wrong?” He pushed up his reading glasses.

“Nothing, I brought lunch.” She held up a lunch box wrapped up in a dark blue cloth.

“Perfect timing, I’m beginning to get hungry too.” He took off his reading glasses and rubbed his hands onto his stomache.

He stood from his seat, “Let’s go sit over there.” He grabbed the lunch box from his mother and walked her towards the middle of the room to sit down.

“What did my loving mother make for me today?” He said and opened the lunch box. “Wow! So many different dishes,” He smiled towards his mother. “What should I eat first?” He picked up his chop sticks and digged into the rice first.

“It’s been a month.” His mother stopped him from finishing his rice. “Are you okay?”

Kris paused for a moment and forced a smile up to his mother for her not to worry about him, “Don’t worry about me umma, I’m doing great!” He thumbed up his thumbs and his mother showed a half smile.

“Araso,” his mother nods and he went back to eating his lunch.

Kris exited his office after his mother had left with the lunch box. He rubbed his head and headed towards a meeting with his staff and shareholders. As he entered the room he noticed Young Sook’s step mother sitting in the meeting as well.

“What is she doing here?” Kris whispered over to his assistant.

“She’s here as CEO of J.H Group.” His assistant whispered back and Kris smiles gently.

“Let’s begin,” Kris said and the meeting took place.

After the long 2 hour meeting, Kris exited the room first, followed behind him was his step mother in law, Young Sook’s step mother.

“Son-in-law.” She called him.

“Omoni,” He peeked behind his shoulders.

“How have you been?” She crossed her arms as she approached him with a confident look.

“I’ve been good,” Kris replied slipping his left hands into his pant pockets. “I was surprised to see you here as CEO of J.H Group.”

“Of course, Young Sook was the only child in the family…” Her step mother slightly brushed her side hair behind her right ears. “And since she’s no longer here, I have to help her take care of the company.”

“I see,” Kris nods his head.

“Are you busy later?” She asked him all of a sudden.

“Why?” He shoved his right hands into his pant pockets this time.

“Since Young Sook’s disappearance, I’ve been eating dinner alone. I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner with me…” She nicely gestured.

“I see, but what to do? I promised my mother I was going to eat with her tonight.”

“I see, how about tomorrow night?”

“I have an appointment with a client tomorrow night.” Kris dodges her. “How about this, when I have the free time, I’ll call you.” He smiled.

“Araso, that works too.” Young Sook’s step mother agreed after being rejected. “I’ll see you around.” She waved and walked away.

“… Yah, was she trying to hit on you?” Kris’s assistant frowned watching as she walked away.

“Yah,” Kris knocked his assistant’s head gently, “Don’t even start any rumors.”

“Sorry…” His assistant frowned rubbing the back of his head.

Meanwhile in the country side of South Korea, Kyung Tae Village in Gangneung, a tall charming handsome boy around the age of 25 walked his way out his white wooden house with a basket of laundry. He placed it on the ground and took a piece of the clothes in the basket, shook it next to him and hung it on the string that was provided in front of him. He had very charming eyes, long lips and long arms and legs.

“Chang Yeol ah!” His best friend came running into his back yard.

Chan Yeol was his name, “Oh, Chen?” He looked back to his friend who came rushing in.

“What are you doing later?” Chen asked out of breath.

“Why?” Chan Yeol released his hands to his side. “You’re not going gambling again are you?” He pointed his fingers at Chen.

“Yah, I don’t gamble no more!” Chen yelled and placed his hands on his hips. “I was just going to ask if you want to go fishing with me later.” He said with a bit of annoyance.

“Oh,” Chan Yeol smiled cutely.

Chan Yeol walked back into the house after hanging the laundry up and talking to Chen. He placed the basket firmly on the ground in the laundry room and walked out into the big living area. His house was made mostly of a nice colored light waxed wood. A huge fire place was held towards the left as the front doors were to the right, 3 dark brown couches that accompanied one another in the middle of the room and beautiful hanging decorations all over. He wiped his hands behind him and peeked up the stairs. He took a moment to think and walked his way up to the 3rd level and in front of a white door he stood. He took in a deep breath and knocked on the door twice.

“Geum?” He called her name. “Are you still sleeping?” He asked and no reply came back. “Geum?” He said her name again and still no reply.

Chan Yeol noticed the doors were unlocked and peeked into the room. It was a nice room, not too big, not too small a perfect size for a girl. It held a twin size bed, a desk for writing, a lamp and a drawer under the window.

“Geum?” He kept calling her name but no reply came back.

“You were looking for me?” Her voice appeared from behind him.

As Chan Yeol slowly peeked over, he smiled so cutely, it was the lost Young Sook who was now with memory loss.

Chan Yeol’s smile made her blush pink a little, “W-What’s with your smile?” She asked as she was brushing her teeth.

“Ani, you’re so cute.” He said straight out and she blushed even brighter.

“Yah!” She frowned, half embarrassed.

She turned around to leave the room but Chan Yeol had grabbed her hands and stopped her from leaving, “Geum,” He called her.

“What now?” She asked looking back to his cute face still trying to brush her teeth.

“Chen and I are planning on going fishing later, do you want to go?”

“I thought Chen doesn’t like me?” She frowned pulling out her tooth brush.

“Ani, I’m asking you.” Chan Yeol said.

“Anio, I’ll stay home and watch the house. You go out and have some fun.” She brushed his hands off her hands and walked into the bathroom.

Chan Yeol felt guilty for some reason. He walked after her towards the bathroom door, “Are you mad?” He asked her, standing outside the bathroom door.

“Anio,” She replied after rinsing .

“I think you’re mad…” He said leaning against the doors now.

“Anio!” She turned to face him and saw his expression went blank. “Since I came here, Chen seems to hate me.” Her shoulders shrugged a little. “Because you and him don’t seem to do anything together anymore.” She frowned.

“Did he tell you that?” Chan Yeol frowned, still so cutely.

“Ani, I just thought of it. Just think about it…” She pointed to her head and back to him, “You said you found me near the river here. It’s been about month now and you and Chen are very good friends. Since a month ago, you don’t ever go out or talk to him no more. You’re always watching over me…” She lowered her head and Chan Yeol continued to smile his way in. “If you were my friend, and all of a sudden changed like that, I’d hate it too.” She gently explained.

Chan Yeol took his right hand and rubbed her head, “Aigoo,” He sighs. “Geum is all grown up…” He joked.

“Yah~” She removed his hands. “What do you mean? Im older than you,” She pounced with a frown.

“Haha…” Chan Yeol laughed. “Araso, I’ll be back around midnight.”

“Don’t worry about me…” She brushed her hair back and tied it into a pony tail. “I will asleep by then.” She said and pounced like a little child back into her room.

“Can she be any cuter?” Chan Yeol whispered to himself and giggled his way down the steps to the first floor.

Kris signed the last of his work papers and stood from his seat, his cell phone started ringing all of a sudden; it was an unknown number.

“Hello?” He answered it.

“Kris?” It belonged to a female.

His eyes started warming up a bit, “So Ah sshi?” He said her name without confident and slowly sat back in his seat.

“Ohhh… You still remember my name…” She giggled over the phone.

“What do you want?” He asked.

“I just arrived back in Korea.” She said as she stood in the front entrance of the airport and Kris took a gulp of his spit.

“Yeah?”

“Want to meet up?” She asked him, “It’s been 4 years.”

Kris smiles, “Alright, where?”

Kris had gotten into his car and headed towards the street markets on the other side of town where not a lot of famous people are known. He parked his car and walked on foot towards a food tent and sat himself down next to a pretty lady dressed in a black tight dress with black stockings and heels.

“Don’t you think you’re over dress for a place like this?” He asked her as he sat next to her.

“Anio,” So Ah looked over with her round pretty eyes, “How about you?” She noticed him still in his work clothes, a suit and tie. “You seem to over dress yourself too.” She placed her hand under her chin to hold her head up.

Kris smiles back, “Sorry.” He said and placed his coat down next to him.

“How have you been?” So Ah asked him and moved her hands towards her chest. “I heard you got married…” She paused, “I mean, was about to…” She corrected herself.

“Yeah,” He nods. “I was going to get marry.”

“Why not?” Her sad eyes stared at his side view.

“I lost her.” Kris smirked and picked up the small glass shot of soju on the table.

“Lost?” So Ah became confused. “I heard she was kidnapped?” She rubbed his feelings.

“Who told you that?” Kris turned to face her completely. “I lost her, she ran away….”

“Really?” So Ah frowned pretending not to know. “Why?”

Kris poked up fake smile, “Because she was scared,”

“Of what? You?” So Ah giggled.

“Oh,” He nod once and So Ah stopped giggling. “She was afraid of falling in love with me.”

So Ah bit her lips and begin to drink again, “I see…” She sighs. “Life …”

“How about you?” Kris asked her. “I see you taken up drinking again.” He watched her drink glass after glass. “Don’t drink too much!” He grabbed her glass and rolled it to the side.

“Oppa,” She called him like that before. “Do you still like me?” She confronted him and he paused. “If you do,”

“I don’t.” He stopped her from finishing her sentence. “I don’t like you no more.” He released a soft sigh and turned away.

So Ah chuckled, “So fast…” She crossed her arms on the table. “It’s good,”

“What?”

“You’ve matured in the last 4 years.”

“I had to.” He said and So Ah smiled. “I had no choice but to forget the fact that I had some feeling for you..”

“Araso, you can leave now.” She lowered her head.

“Will you be okay going home alone?” He asked her and she nods.

“I’m not a kid no more.” She grinned at him. “Don’t treat me like a kid.” She began to wave her hands. “Leave,” She started becoming drunk slowly.

Kris watched her for a few more seconds and ended up leaving her alone at the stall in tears. She took in a few more shots and stood up, walking her way back to her hotel.

Kris enters his home, “Young master,” His house maid walked over.

“You’re not asleep yet?” He asked her as he reached out his coat to her.

“I was,” She took his coat. “But madam…” She peeked over her shoulders and stared into his father’s office.

Kris frowned, “I got it, you can go to sleep now.”

“Yes sir.” The house maid backed up and exit the house through the back door.

Kris walks into his father’s office to only find his mother fast asleep near his father’s desk. Her head was laid on the desk, her shoulders were hanging with her hands to the side and her body was bent in an uncomfortable way. He walked up behind her and reached his hands out to her shoulders. Within seconds, Kris had fully carried his mother into his arms all the way up to her room and gently laid her on her comfy bed. Kris had never seen his mother so drained and depressed in his whole life.

‘Umma…’ He stood there just staring at his mother’s pale face. ‘Don’t overdo yourself too much… I can’t bare to lose you too…’ He held in his tears. ‘Please…’ He exited the room in silence.

That night as Chan Yeol and Chen had gone to go fishing, Young Sook had stayed home alone. It began to get dark and she began to become afraid. She pranced around her room and suddenly heard a loud thud from down stairs.

“Omo,” She jumped with her hands on her chest. “W-What was that?” She asked herself, hesitating to exit her room or not.

Young Sook slowly peeks her head out the stair ways and looked down the long straight stairs. Her lips were upside down and she began to walk slowly down the steps.

“W-Who is there?” She calmly asked and no reply came back.

She finally reached the bottom of the stairs and took in a deep gulp, roaming her eyes around the living room to the kitchen. Chen and Chan Yeol walked along the road and came up to the vacation house.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Chan Yeol waved to Chen holding a small basket of fishes.

“Araso, thanks for going with me tonight, see you tomorrow.” Chen waved back and took off to his house a few blocks away.

Chan Yeol watched as Chen disappeared at the corner and turned to face his house. Meanwhile inside the loud thud came again and Young Sook jumped, running all the way back to her room in screams. Chan Yeol heard her screamed and rushed himself inside as fast as he could, dropping the basket of fishes outside the front house.

“Geum!” He came through the doors. “Where are you?” He shouted for her in worries.

He the living room lights and rushed up the steps to her room, “GEUM!” He pounded on her door. “Are you okay?” He asked, worried, turning the door knob.

With no reply he barged into her room to find her under her covers in shivers.

“Geum!” He removed the covers and grabbed her arms. “What happened?” He asked and she quickly buried herself into his arms.

“Don’t leave me ever again!” She cried and hid her face on his chest. “Don’t leave me!!” She cried over and over.

“A-Araso… But what happened?” Chan Yeol became muddled head, holding her in his arms.

“I heard noises coming from down stairs.” Young Sook replied. “I’m scared!” She shook her head.

“Noises?” Chan Yeol softly said.

A few moments later, Chan Yeol, holding a wooden bat in his right hand and holding onto Young Sook’s right hand with his left hand, walked down the steps together.

“Over there!” She pointed towards the kitchen. “The noises were coming from there!” She cried in fear.

“Araso, I’ll go check it out, you stay here…” He told her and she grabbed his left hand with both of hers.

“Anio! Don’t go!” She tried to stop him.

“It’s okay, I will be okay.” He smiled to her to rest her worry heart and released her hands. “I will be right back.” He said and turned to walk towards the kitchen.

Chan Yeol approached the door way and found the fridge open with the light beaming out of it. He reached over to his left and switched on the lights, “Who is there?” He shouted and a figure jumped up from the far right. “YAH!” Chan Yeol screamed and swung his bat towards the figure and knocked it down.

Hours later as the figure opened its eyes; it saw Young Sook hovering over its body.

“Chan Yeol ah, she’s awake.” She shouted.

“She’s awake?” Chan Yeol asked as he walked over with a bowl of hot soup. “Oh, Ajuma,” He smiled again. “Are you okay?” He asked, placing the bowl of hot soup down and the middle aged woman who was now seen rubbing her bruised head frowned.

“Why did you hit me so hard?” She complained as she sat up on the couch.

“Sorry, I thought you were a robber.” Chan Yeol sat down next to Young Sook and rubbed his hands on his knees. “But who told you to come in like a thief?” He shot back at her.

“W-What?” The middle aged women gasped. “Who are you calling a thief?” She pointed her fingers at him.

“Who is this?” Young Sook asked Chan Yeol.

“Who is this girl?”

“Ah, let me introduce you two.” Chan Yeol raised his hands. “This is my Aunt, my father’s older sister. Ajuma, this is Geum.”

“Geum?” His aunt frowned. “Is she renting here?” She took a sip of the hot soup.

“A-Anio,” Chan Yeol rubbed his head.

“Then friend staying over?” His aunt asked and he shook his head. “Who is she then?”

“I was found by Chan Yeol.” Young Sook said and his aunt frowned. “What I mean is… I have memory loss… Chan Yeol found me and took me in.” She tried to explain but failed.

“What? Is it true Chan Yeol?” His Aunt stared at him.

“Ye,” He nods and his aunt sighs.

“You’re just like your father, too kind hearted!” She yelled a little and Chan Yeol shook for a moment.

“Ajuma,” He said, “It’s good to help others.”

“Shut up!” His aunt yelled at him. “I want her out tomorrow.” She stood. “You understand?”

“Ajuma,” Chan Yeol frowned. “She has nowhere to go.”

“I don’t care, you can’t free load just anyone here… People are going to talk.” She placed her hands on her hips. “I leave for a month and you take in a stranger…” She cursed at him. “Not just any stranger, a dumb memory loss stranger.” She took an ugly glance at Young Sook and left to her room upstairs.

Young Sook sat there with a frown,

“Don’t worry; I’ll talk to her in the morning.” Chan Yeol tried to comfort her. “I forgot that she even lives here.” He joked still rubbing his head. “And I forgot to let you know she was coming home tonight.”

Young Sook just smiles at him, “Araso,” She nods softly.

The next morning came and Chan Yeol and his Aunt was seen arguing early in the morning,

“I told you to kick her out.” His Aunt yelled.

“Ajuma, please…” Chan Yeol pled for Young Sook, “Geum has nowhere to go.” He rubbed his hands together, begging his Aunt to let her stay.

“I can’t let her stay here. She’s just another burden for us.” His Aunt frowned deeply as she was cooking breakfast. “Once she eats breakfast, tell her to leave.” She pushed Chan Yeol out the kitchen.

“But Ajuma,” He wouldn’t back down. “She really has memory loss.” He turned to walk back into the kitchen. “Really! She has no one!” His eyes bounced up to his Aunt.

“I don’t care!” His Aunt placed a few hits on his shoulders and back,

Young Sook slowly walks down the stairs to overhear their argument.

“Don’t you remember what happened to your father?” His Aunt suddenly snapped at him. “Because he fell in love with a stranger, he was killed.”

“Ajuma!” Chan Yeol shouted in anger a little as well. “Don’t talk about that.” He lowered his voice.

“Why? You don’t like when I talk about your father?” His Aunt watched his eyes gotten lower. “Do you like that girl?”

Chan Yeol frowned, “She’s just a friend,” He lied.

“Liar,” His Aunt chuckled, “You’re just like father,” She turned away to begin cooking.

Chan Yeol stared at his Aunt’s back for a brief moment and frowns, “No matter what you say, I’m not letting Geum leave this house.” He finished and turned to walk out the kitchen.

As Chan Yeol came towards the living room where the stairs were held he noticed Young Sook standing a few steps up on the stairs, “G-Geum,” He stutters.

She pokes up a half smile and finished walking down the remaining steps, “I’m going to go get some fresh air. I’ll be back before night fall.” Her voice trembled a little.

“O-Oh,” Chan Yeol said and watched as she walked out the house.

Kris was seen walking in the hall ways of his father’s company, W.ISH enterprise.

“CEO,” His assistant rushed over.

“What is it?” He asked as he stopped in the middle of the hall way,

“We… Got a lead to where your wife’s location is.” His assistant said out of breathes.

“Where!?” Kris grabbed both his arms as his eyes popped out.

Young Sook walked alongside the sea side walk deck where all the boats were parked. You could hear the boats honking as they go out to the sea to fish, and those who are coming back after the long nights. She stopped at a sliver metal fence that was held there and released a sigh,

“Who I’ am?” She wondered to herself, “How did I get here? Why did I come here?” She asked herself. “It’s so annoying.” She hit her head once. “Why…” She whispered to herself as she stared out into the deep blue sea.

“Oh, Geum-sshi?” Chen noticed her standing there by the deck as he walked by the deck. “What are you doing there?” He held a cherry lollipop in his mouth.

“Chen-sshi,” She saw him walking over.

“What’s wrong?” Chen asked as he took out his lollipop and stood next to her, “You’re not thinking about jumping into the sea are you?” He seriously asked holding onto his cherry lollipop in his right hand as he pointed into the sea below them.

“A-Anio!” Young Sook replied with a shake to her head. “I’m not that stupid.” She chuckled for a bit.

“Oh,” Chen frowned and stuck his lollipop back into his mouth. “Then,” He paused. “Why are you here?”

“I just wanted some fresh air.” She said and turned to face the sea again.

“Air?” Chen stared at her, “Where’s Chan Yeol?”

“Home,”

“I see,” Chen his lollipop. “Then, I’ll be heading back as well. Don’t do anything stupid.” He gestured to her.

“Ye,” She sighs and Chen walks away.

Young Sook begins to daydream again as she stares out into the sea. She laid her arms onto the metal rails on the fence in front of her, and there she begins to see something sparkling down below her on the lower deck.

“What’s that?” She sequences her eyes to try to see it more.

 

(LISTEN TO: 눈물이 흘러 버렸어 (Inst.) Sung by Ali)

 

Curious, Young Sook climbs over the meatal fence rails and hopped down to the smaller thin deck. She reached out her right arms in front of her waving her hands while her left hands to hold onto the rails, trying to get the sparkling item. With a couple of grunts and reaching, she finally got hold of what was sparkling into her eyes. Chan Yeol noticed how late it was getting since Young Sook had left the house and started to get a little worried,

“Where are you going?” His Aunt asked him as she saw him rushing towards the front doors.

“Too look for Geum,” He stopped at the door to reply to his Aunt.

“Don’t go!” His Aunt stopped him.

“Ajuma,” He frowned again, “I have to,”

“If you go, our aunt and nephew relationship is over!” His Aunt threatens him.

“Ajuma,” Chan Yeol begins crying a little. “I…” He paused. “I’m sorry,” He said and rushed off to find Young Sook.

“What’s this?” Young Sook took a look at what she reached for as it dangles in front of her eyes.

It was the anchor neck lace Kris had given to her when they were kids, the necklace she placed on at her wedding. A few moments after focusing her gaze on it, her eyes started to get blurry a little and a sudden headache came to her as the necklace seemed to trigger some part of her memory.

“Ah…” She let go of the rail with her left hands to rub her head due to the sudden headache.

“Geum!?” She heard Chan Yeol’s voice calling for her and suddenly she slipped on a slippery part on the smaller deck causing her to fall into the sea.

“GEUM!” He heard a huge splash just ahead of him and rushed towards the railing fences. “GEUM!” He saw her reaching out her hands out from the water.

Chan Yeol took no hesitation and jumped himself into the deep sea to rescue her. Meanwhile, Kris was seen rushing his way to Geungnam Mountains (made up name). He parked his car and hopped out, running on the path way.

‘Young Sook… Young Sook…’ Was all he could think as he ran up the mountain, ‘Please. Please be there… Please!’ He finally reached a part of the Mountain.

He paused for a moment trying to catch his breathes. He noticed nothing was there but a cliff.

“CEO Kris!” His assistant followed right behind him, “Don’t run so fast! I told you…” He saw his boss standing in an empty spot. “I told you that she might not be here.” He noticed Kris’s sad expression.

“But,” Kris said. “You said she was spotted here.”

“Ye,” His assistant nods. “I got news that when she was kidnapped, she was brought here.”

“Who told you?” Kris asked him still facing the cliff.

“An old man,”

Kris shut his eyes for a brief moment,

“He said he was walking by and saw a man in his 30’s with a women in her 20’s. She was wearing a wedding gown and bleeding all over her body. He was afraid to help her because he was an old man who couldn’t do anything.” Kris’s assistant explained. “I showed him a picture of Madam Young Sook and he confirmed it was her.”

Kris took a few tears down his cheeks and gave a halfhearted smile, “At least we’re one step closer.”

“Boss,” His assistant gasped under his breathes.

“What?” Kris sighs.

“What if,” His assistant said, scared. “I mean, what if madam Young Sook…”

“Shut up!” Kris turned to face him, “Don’t even think about saying those words to me.” He approached his assistant.

“…” his assistant became afraid. “I was just saying… What if madam Young Sook,”

“I said shut up!” Kris shouted and his assistant frowned. “She’s alive and I will find her.” He glared into his assistants eyes. “So, I won’t give up until I find her.” He finished off and walked away back down the mountains.

Chan Yeol swam his way over to Young Sook who was drowning by now. He reached out his long arms and grabbed her waist with his left hand and pulled her into his grasp. He took a deep breath and started swimming with his feet and right hand towards the lowest deck nearby. He grunt slowly with not much energy left inside his body and pulled himself until he finally came to the deck and pushed her up to lay her on the dry deck,

“Geum,” He placed his hands on her face. “Open your eyes.” He shouted a little, “Geum!” He cried but no response came back to him. “What to do?” He panicked. “What now?” He bit his lips.

Chan Yeol quickly checked for breathing by placing his right ears on her right side chest. He sat up again and begins pressing both his hands on her chest doing CPR on her. With 32 pressures he pressed on her chest he tilted her head back a bit and placed his wet lips on her now purple colored lips; blowing 3 times of air into .

“Come on, open your eyes!” He cried as he begins to put pressure on her chest again. “Geum!”

A few more pressures and a few more kisses and Young Sook coughed out a bunch of water from .

“Geum!” Chan Yeol quickly raised her to sit up. “Are you okay?” He held his hands on her cheeks. “Don’t scare me like that!” He shouted at her.

Young Sook slowly looked up to him with her weak red eyes, “Chan Yeol ah,” She whispered with water still stuck in . “It’s you,” She added.

“What were you thinking!?” He yelled at her, “Why did you jump!?” He became mad.

“Yah~” She became so weak by now, “Don’t shake me.” She tried to remove his hands from her face.

“Are you stupid!?” He teared out of worry.

“I’m fine,” She lied.

“You could of died!” Chan Yeol shook her again and pulled her into his arms to hug her tightly. “I was so scared! I was scared that I wouldn’t be able to save you!” He said and Young Sook frozed in his warm hug. “I hate you! I hate you to death!”

Young Sook smiled weakly, “What?” She pushed herself away from his hug. “It’s not what you think it is.” They both stared at one another, “I went over the railings because,” She held up the anchor necklace and before she could finish her sentence Chan Yeol had went in for a kiss.

Young Sook’s eyes popped wide open as she felt his warm lips against her cold purple lips. She couldn’t help but feeling the adrenaline of her heart as Chan Yeol kissed her suddenly. She wanted to push him away, but she felt so protective and secure in his presents, that she hadn’t taken much notice of where he was leading her. The scenery wasn’t as exquisite, but it left her breathless to the shimmering of the sea.

 

Chan Yeol slowly backed his lips up and looked into her eyes; their heads were at the same level. His eyes were the color of a fresh moist brown. From the pressure of his hands, she could tell he was as nervous as she was. Especially when he leaned in, so close she could smell a flouriest scent coming from his breath, which she knew she would never forget this moment; that it was another beginning for her.

 

 

 

 

TO BECONTINUED

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating on time! :) life has been super duper busy lately! I will try to update every weekend!