Chapter 6

Love Medicine

Author's POV

In the morning, Hangeng who already in his work suite open the door when he hear the door bell ringing.

"Good Morning!!" Donghae greet his bestfriend with his best smile.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I want to fetch your sister" Hangeng nodded his head and let Donghae in. When he see Victoria still nowhere in the kitchen he call his sister.

“Qian!! Go down now, what are you doing there?” Hangeng call his sister that still in her room.

“Aiiish that kid, Donghae-ah sorry for my sister behaviour” Donghae tapped Hangeng shoulder

“No need to scream like an Ahjumma, just give you sister time”

“Her eyes must be swollen from last night” Donghae says quietly

“What did you say hae?” Donghae shook his head. Then Victoria go down wearing a black glasses.

“Qian, why you wearing a black glasses in the morning?” Hangeng look at his sister disbelievely and shook his head. Donghae laugh when see Victoria like that

“It’s just the sun seems annoying today it block my sight, and Donghae oppa why you laughing?” Victoria pouted .

“Qian, it’s normal for Donghae laughing at you, it's cloudy outside and you say the sun is block your sight ?” Hangeng shook his head then get near Victoria and try to take the glasses but then Donghae block his way.

“Vic, let’s go I want to eat breakfast in the restaurant” Victoria nodded her head.

“Hangeng, I’ll take your sister bye” Hangeng nodded his head and smile look at Donghae and Victoria clossenes.

“Oppa, thanks for save me I don’t want Hangeng Ge know I cry last night”

“Okay, because I save you from your brother you must pay me back” Victoria look at Donghae and sticking out .

“You don’t help me sincerely” Donghae pinch Victoria cheek.

“Aigooo your so cute, I’m just kidding okay” Victoria feel her cheek began to warm up.

“Where should we eat?” Donghae wandering around the restaurant then stop in McDonald.

“Let’s just eat here” Victoria follow Donghae going in to the restaurant.

Victoria eat her burger hungrily

“Your really hungry huh? Slow down I don’t want you to choke”

“Then you want me to eat like this?” Victoria eat with really slow motion

“It’s not what I mean” Donghae laugh then Victoria began to eating normally.

“Thanks oppa for the breakfast, I’m full” Donghae smile then take Victoria to hospital.

“I’ll take you home, call me when you finish your work” Victoria nodded then go in to the hospital. When Donghae go Victoria feel empty again, she don’t know why but whenever Donghae is around she’ll always forget about Kyuhyun and always feel happy. Her phone start to ringing and the caller was Kyuhyun. Victoria still can’t forget about what happened yesterday so she don’t pick his call.

Victoria POV

Donghae take Victora from hospital to have a dinner and send her to her home.

“Oppa thanks for dinner and the ride, tomorrow I’ll go work with my brother so you don’t need to fetch me” Donghae nodded his head then patted my head. I have been tell all my problem to Donghae oppa and now my heart feel so light.

“Okay I got it, I’ll not let someone make you cry again like yesterday goodnight and sleep tight” I smile when I hear what he say then get out from the car. When I want to come to my house my phone began to ringing and the caller is Kyuhyun. I decided to pick the phone

“Hello?”

“Vic…” I hear Kyuhyun weak voice, it must be his acting

“I’m sorry, please forgive me I beg you. Aaaah” I hear Kyuhyun groan. I start to get panicked when I hear that so I decided to go to Kyuhyun house. When I get there I ringing the bell but the door is still closed, Kyuhyun parents still in China so Kyuhyun is just alone in his house. I begin to entered the password and fortunately the password ist still the same I run into Kyuhyun room and found him in his bed weakly.

“Kyu, what happened to you?” I look at him and he has a fever. I compress his forehead with warm water and start to cook for him.

“Kyu wake up, you must eat and take a medicine” Kyuhyun open his eyes slowly and get up when he see me.

“Vic, forgive me” Kyuhyun hug me then I patted his back

“I already forgive you, now eat this and take your medicine” he follow what I say then began eating like a child. I try to hate you but I can’t I love you more than you know until I can’t hate you even you have been hurt my heart.

“Vic..” all my tought dissapear when Kyuhyun call my name, I look at him.

“I already eat the food and the medicine”

“Okay, I’ll wash the dishes, you take a rest” I take his plate then go to the sink. When I clean up the plate I feel someone hug me from behind and I know it must be Kyuhyun.

“Vic, can you give me a change to make you happy? Help me to clean Seohyun from my mind. Right now the only one that I really want to loved is just you” I stop what I do then turn back to look at Kyuhyun.

“Kyu…” what I want to say was cut by a kiss. I close my eyes and feel happiness, but then Donghae oppa was pop out in my head and make me take away from Kyuhyun.

“Why? You don’t want to give me a change, Vic just once” I close his mouth with my finger.

“I give you a change of course, it’s because I believe in you, promise me don’t ever make broke my heart” Kyuhyun hug me, i am really happy but I don’t know why but I keep on thingking about Donghae oppa.

“We become a couple right?” I ask him and he nodded his head.

“Sleep with me tonight” I shock and get away from him

“Hey, what I mean is not that thing just sleep not much and we take different bed, ert lady” I blush then I hit him.

“Who said I’m ert, I want to go home” I pretending mad and take my bag.

“I’m just kidding,why you really take this so seriously. Beside that even if we sleep together i'll not do something bad to you"

“I still want to sleep in my house” I and he start to act like a kid

“But I’m still have a fever, I want you to be with me” I giggle and nodded my head.

No one POV

“Qian, where are you? why you don’t go home?” Hangeng call Victoria when he realized that his sister is not in her room.

“Ge I sleep in Kyuhyun house, just calm down. I have something to tell you”

“You what!? You two not a kids anymore you can’t sleep in the same bed with a guy!” Hangeng nag at his sister when he hear that her sister sleep in a guy house

“Ge, he is Kyuhyun and not random guy and who said that I sleep in the same bed with Kyuhyun, we sleep separately not in the same bed, and I want to say a good news to you” Hangeng relieved when he hear Victoria explanation.

“What is it?”

“Me and Kyuhyun become a couple now” there is no answer from her brother

“Ge you still there?”

“Congratulation sist, I happy for you” Victoria smile when she hear that from her brother.

“Thanks Ge, see you soon and I love you”