Chapter 11

Love Medicine

Author's POV

After make sure that Victoria sleep Kyuhyun go to his home to change his close then his dad come to his sight.

“How’s Victoria condition?”

“She’s all right dad, why you don’t sleep?”

“Kyuhyun-ah I have been thinking about it lately, I really want to see you and Victoria get married soon” Kyuhyun stop on what he is doing and look at his dad.

“I’m gonna purpose her soon dad, just wait” Kyuhyun’s dad patted his back.

“Treat her nicely soon, she is the best girl for you” Kyuhyun nodded his head then go out from his house, his phone started ringing and he answer the phone.

“Hello, with who I’m talking?” There is no reply from another line then the call ended. Kyuhyun just ignore that strange call and go to the hospital.

Donghae wait his sister patiently and then his sister with his brother in law come In to Sulli’s room.

“Hae you can go home” Donghae got up and bow to his sister and brother in law.

“Ne noona, Sulli is still sleep right now” Taecyon tapped Donghae back.

“Thanks Donghae”

“It’s not a big deal hyung, so I’m gonna go bye” Donghae go out from Sulli room and go to Victoria room to look at her condition but when Donghae want to open the door Kyuhyun come.

“What are you doing?”

“I want to look Victoria condition of course” Kyuhyun look at Donghae annoyingly.

“She is okay just go” Donghae try to control himself to not angry at Kyuhyun.

“But I just want to look at her even for a bit”

“I say she is okay so just go!” Donghae take one step to Kyuhyun

“You know, I wanna give you a punch for your ungrateful attitude to me but I am not doing  it because of Victoria” Donghae then go leave Kyuhyun who is try to hold himself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun POV

Last night is the most horrible night for me, my mind can't forget what happened yesterday between me and that bastard. I really want to punch him right there but i know that thing can make Victora mad at me and of course Donghae will win, maybe this all his plan to make me the bad guy in front of Victoria.

"Kyu..." I come to her when she call my name.

“You need anything Vic?” Victoria just shook her head then hug me and I hug her back.

“You have a bad dream?” Victoria nodded her head then I tightened the hug.

“Everything will be alright, I’m here with you” I her hair gently then my phone start to ringing.

“Just answer it” I smile to her then answer the call.

“Hello?” there is no answer.

“Hello? Who is this?” there is still no answer, I start to get annoying.

“If it is a joke you better not to call me again!” I hung up the phone and go in again to Victoria’s room.

 “Who’s calling you?” Vic ask me when I come in.

“It’s just a phone prank, it’s not important” Victoria nodded her head, then look at Kyuhyun with her puppy eyes.

“why you look me like that? You want something?” Kyuhyun pinch Victoria’s cheek.

“I want to go home today, I really boring here” Victoria pout her lips.

“Just bear it, tomorrow you will go home right, beside that I’m here with you” Kyuhyun Victoria’s hair gently.

“You're not going to work? I don’t want to be a burden to you oppa” Victoria lower her head and pouting.

“Aigooo, how come my princess is a burden to me? I don’t have any work today” Kyuhyun caress Victoria cheek and give a peck in her lips. Victoria smile brightly, then Kyuhyun phone begin to ring endlessly.

“Aiiish” Kyuhyun cursed when hear his phone ring.

“Oppa, answer it” Kyuhyun answer the phone and then after hear the what the caller say he sigh.

“Vic, I’m sorry there is some trouble on my office” Victoria smile gently.

“It’s okay oppa” Kyuhyun kiss Victoria forehead then take his thing.

“I’ll be back soon, love you” Kyuhyun go out from Victoria’s room. Right after Kyuhyun left, Victoria feel so lonely. She doesn’t know why but she’s feeling something bad will come soon.

“What happened with me? Why I become like this?” tears began to flew out from Victoria’s eyes.  Then, Victoria hear the door of her room opened by someone, she immediately wipe off her tears.

“Who is it?” Victoria try to see the visitor.

“It’s me” Donghae come up with a bouquet of roses in his hand.

“Oppa!!” Victoria smile brightly when she see Donghae come in.

“You’re feel better?” Victoria nodded

“How about sulli oppa? She’s okay right?” Donghae nodded his head.

“she’s already awake and search you”  Victoria smile

“I want to meet her, hmmm oppa” Donghae sit and look directly at Victoria that make her nervous.

“Yes? ” Victoria bite her lips.

“Can you take me to Sulli’s room, I’m really bored here” Victoria pout then Donghae chuckled and nodded his head.

-On the other side-

“This is the end for today right?” Kyuhyun going out from the meeting room and headed to his office.

“Yes sir, but there is someone waiting for you outside” Kyuhyun gather his thing.

“Tell he/she to come back again tomorrow, I must go to the hospital” Kyuhyun’s secretaries bow his head and go out. Kyuhyun take the ring that he will give to Victoria from the cupboard and heading out with smile plastered in his face.

Someone’s POV

“Excuse me miss, but Mr.Cho say that he can’t meet you right now. But you can come again tomorrow” I really disappointed to hear that Kyuhyun can’t meet me. I already wait here for almost 2 hour. I go out from Kyuhyun’s office with heavy heart. When I decided to go out, I see Kyuhyun with smile in his face go to his car. I really miss him, his face still the same and the way he walk still like the same Kyuhyun that I know. But, I never look Kyuhyun smile so brightly like that. I gather myself and running at his direction but too late, he already get in his car and drove off.

“Kyuhyun… I miss you” I said