Chapter 12

Love Medicine

-Hospital-

“Sulli-ah, Vic umma must to go. Take care” Victoria kiss Sulli’s cheek and going out.

“Oppa, you can go in to Sulli’s room, I can go to my room alone”

“I must take you to your room, I can’t leave you alone” Donghae take Victoria’s hand and walk. Victoria smile brightly and feel her cheek heated.

“Gomawo oppa” Donghae smile and bid goodbye to Victoria, when she go in she sees Kyuhyun inside her room.

“Oppa you already here” Victoria come to Kyuhyun and hug him.

“Where are you from?” Victoria hesitated to tell Kyuhyun the truth or not, she doesn’t want to argue with Kyuhyun so she decided not to tell the truth.

Victoria POV

“Where are you from” I gulp my saliva when hear Kyuhyun’s question. I don’t want to argue with him, should I lie?
“I…. I.. Go out to meet Minho and Luna” Kyuhyun raise his eyebrow, does he know that I lie?

“Okay, hmm.. Vic I want to tell you something” I look directly to him and he seem really nervous.

“What is it oppa? Ooh, you sweat a lot” I take tissue and wipe his sweat, is he sick?

“Oppa are you sick?” I look at him worriedly but he shook his head.

“Vic…” I look at Kyuhyun when he say my name. Kyuhyun take something from his pocket and when I look a little box that he takes from his pocket I become nervous.

“Will you marry me?” I look at Kyuhyun with disbelieve look. Kyuhyun open the little box and showed a really pretty ring. My heart beating so fast and my eyes began to teary.

“Oppa… are you really purpose to me?” Kyuhyun nodded his head

“Victoria Song or should I say Song Qian, will you be mine until I die?” I crying and look at him, he waited patiently for my answer and I nodded my head. Kyuhyun take the ring and put the ring in my finger, then hug me tightly. I can’t explain how happy I am.

The  day when Victoria can go home, Donghae decided to go to Victoria’s room and help her with her thing. He knocked the door first before going in because he know there must be Kyuhyun in there. After he knocked the door he come in and Victoria sit in her bed and Kyuhyun that take Victoria luggage look at him.

“Oh, sorry for interrupted you but is there something I can help here?” Victoria smile widely and when Kyuhyun look Victoria that seem so happy at Donghae presence he got annoying.

“We finish here Donghae-ssi, thankyou for your concern” Kyuhyun look at Donghae annoyingly.

“Oppa, you left Sulli alone?” Victoria asked Donghae.

“She is with her mom and dad, I want to go home but then I remember that you will go home today, so I went here” Donghae give his best smile To Victoria that make Kyuhyun become more irritated.

“Vic, let’s go it’s all done” Victoria nodded her head and jump up, then she look at Donghae.

“You should go home too oppa, you look tired are you sick” Donghae shook his head and just smile.

“I go first then” Donghae go out from Victoria’s room and keep his head low. Actually, Donghae know that Victoria is become Kyuhyun’s fiancée because he eavesdrop their conversation last night.

Flashback:

Donghae POV

“ Gomawo oppa” I  smile and bid goodbye to Victoria, I go with smile plastered on my face. Even just for 2 hour I look at Victoria make me really happy. I smile like crazy person when remember her cute face and beautiful smile, when I touch my pocket I feel something inside it and found Victoria’s hair pin.

“Oh, it’s Victoria’s hair pin that i take when she fainted, aish I forget to give her this” I go back to Victoria’s room and hear her conversation with Kyuhyun

 “Okay, hmm.. Vic I want to tell you something” I hear Kyuhyun’s voice when I want to go in.

“What is it oppa? Ooh, you sweat a lot” I look Victoria take a tissue and wipe Kyuhyun’s sweat.

“Oppa are you sick?”

“Vic…” I see Kyuhyun nervousness

“Will you marry me?” I froze at my place, I feel my legs weaken I can’t explain what I feel.

“Oppa… are you really purpose to me?” Kyuhyun nodded his head

“Victoria Song or should I say Song Qian, will you be mine until I die?” I just hope that Victoria say “No” and shook her head but the reality is she is nodded and hug Kyuhyun tightly. I see her happiness face and realized that I will never make her smile like that. I closed the door silently and go, tears come out from my eyes without I know. My first love, the first woman that I love with all my heart is not mine and that’s the most hurtful reality that I must  face.

Author’s POV

Donghae try himself to not cry and get in to his car, his tears began to flew out and all he can do is crying because he feel the pain from broken heart.

Victoria that go out with Kyuhyun still think about Donghae, there is something wrong with him but then she decided to focus  to Kyuhyun.

“Oppa, I should tell Hangeng Ge about this” Kyuhyun smile.

“I will be the one who say this to your brother, let’s have a dinner tomorrow. I will tell Hangeng hyung and my parents tomorrow when we have a dinner” Victoria nodded her head. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry everyone because i didn't update this story for soo long :( i honestly start to lose idea for this fic but i promise you all i will not stop this story until i finish it. 

To inform you guys i make a new story and it already finish, i want to post it but i'm not sure :( The female lead is of course my ultimate bias Victoria f(x) and i want to pair her to one of EXO member. what do you guys think? I need your opinion so please do comment :) Thankyou all !!