Chapter 3

Love Medicine

Author POV

Kyuhyun call Victoria so many times but Victoria never answer it, his parents go to China and he is alone and don’t have work to do, so he decided to go to hospital where she work at. In the same time Donghae go to Seoul Hospital to see his favorite niece in there, when he go to his niece room he become stiff when he see the doctor who playing with his niece right now.

“Oooh, uncle Donghae!!” Sulli saw her favorite uncle come in with a big teddy bear.

“Sull, don’t move too much” Donghae smile and come to her and then smile to the doctor

“We meet again Vic” Donghae give the teddy bear to Sulli

“Uncle know Vic umma?” Sulli facing Donghae then to Victoria with confused look. Victoria giggle and patted Sulli head.

“So this is the uncle that you love the most sull?” Sulli nodded her head Victoria then look at Donghae

“I don’t expect the uncle hae that you always say to me is this Donghae” Victoria laugh and look at Donghae again.

“Umma, uncle Hae is really handsome isn't it? Uncle Hae you’ll marry with Vic umma right” Sulli look at Donghe with anticipate eyes, Donghae and Victoria blushing and laugh awkwardly.

“Sulli-ah, maybe your Vic umma already have a boyfriend” Sulli expression become dark when she hear what Donghae say.

“Vic umma don’t have a boyfriend, but Vic umma has so many fans so uncle Hae you must make Vic umma as your wife as soon as possible” Donghae become so confused and can’t say anything.

“Sulli it’s time to take your medicine and rest, umma will make your uncle become my husband” Sulli smile and hug Victoria. Donghae then nodded his head when he see Sulli look at him.

“Assa!! So, for now on I’ll cal uncle Hae, appa Hae” Sulli smile excitedly and take her medicine.

“Rest well Sulli-ah, uncle will call your mom” Sulli nodded her head and close her eyes. Donghae look at Victoria and she smile and Donghae give a gesture to Victoria to go out.

“Vic, do you want to take a lunch with me?” Donghae ask Victoria with so much hope.

“Alright, wait a second I want to take this in my room” Donghae smile and wait for Victoria patiently. Donghae feel so glad that Victoria take his offer and it means that he can get to know Victoria more.

“Oppa, let’s go” Victoria then come out and then they go to the restaurant near the hospital.

Kyuhyun POV

I go to Seoul Hospital and ask for Victoria and try to find her in Pediatric Surgery department.

“Excuse me, can I see Dr. Victoria Song?” a young handsome doctor come to me.

“What is your relationship with Dr.Victoria? Can I know?” this young doctor seems really care about Vic, he must be one of Vic fans.

“I’m her best friend, where is Victoria?” He nodded his head, and he seems relieve when I say that

“Vic noona is out for take a lunch with a guy, she say its her brother friend”

A guy? Is it Changmin? It can't be.

“Hmm, Say to her that Cho Kyuhyun come to here and please say to her to call me, thanks”

I decided to go home to play starcraft and wait for her call, she will search for anyway.

Author POV

“Oppa, thanks for the lunch” Victoria bow then began walking but Donghae prevent her shyly

“Vic can I know your number?” Victoria smile and give Donghae her number, Donghae then bid goodbye and Victoria go in to the hospital

“Nonna!!” She hear someone call her.

“Oh, Minho whats wrong?” Minho come to infront of Victoria then give her some health report from one of her patient.

“Noona, there is a guy come here and search for you his name is Kyuhyun and he say to call he imidiatly, but noona he is not your boyfriend right?” Victoria giggle and take her phone.

“Thanks Minho-ah he’s just my friend go on with your work”

Victoria POV

So Kyuhyun come to here, I must call him. Why he don’t answer my call. I’m getting annoying here. I try to call him again and finally he answer it.

“Hello? Vic” I hear Kyuhyun voice

“Yes it’s me, what’s wrong?” I ask

“Vic can you come to my house tonight? My mom and dad go to China, you must be hear it from your mom right?” I really happy when know Kyuhyun looking for me and he even ask to go to his house. It means that I can see his face tonight.

“Of course, but I smell something fishy here” I hear Kyuhyun laughing over there

“Honestly I want to make you to be my servant for a day” I sighed and roll my eyes

“Just shut up, I’ll not go to your house” I hung up my phone and continue my work

Kyuhyun POV

She just hang up her phone. I know she will come, so I decided to prepare myself and clean up the mess I made in my house. Honestly, I know that Victoria love me, Hangeng Ge tell me when he went  to China, I think it’s time for me to forget Seohyun and try to open my heart for Victoria. Then, my phone start ringing and the caller is Victoria. She must be feel sorry because she just hung up her phone.

“Qian, why you call me?” I smile widely when know that she call me.

“Kyu, I don’t think I can make it tonight I have to do a surgery until dawn” I dissapointed when I hear that.

“It’s okay I know that you’ll not come” I hung up my phone and drag myself to my room and play starcarft again.