Snow White and The Seven Dummies

1013

“Siwon-ah.... Come here quick!!!” Donghae panted over the phone.

Siwon frowned.

“What is it, Donghae-yah? Is something wrong?” he asked calmly. It was Lee Donghae who called him in the middle of his family lunch, and from years of experience, he had learned not to so easily trust this kid friend of his. Siwon had suffered from too many pranks to last a lifetime and he had learned not to fall to the traps now.

But Donghae’s answered got him on his feet right away.

“It’s Kyuhyun. He’s not waking up!”

And so Siwon immediately ditched his family lunch and hurried to the dorm instead. At least he bowed to his parents before he left the grandiose Choi mansion.

He arrived at the dorm twenty minutes later. Ryeowook was cooking something in the kitchen while Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kangin, Heechul, and Sungmin were gathered in Kyuhyun’s room, surrounding the maknae’s bed.

Kyuhyun was laying on the bed, looking as peaceful and as beautiful as ever. It was as if nothing was wrong with him and he was just sleeping.

Siwon took hasty steps forwards, he flopped down next to Donghae at the feet of Kyuhyun’s bed. He gently took the pale hand in his. It was still as warm as he remembered.

“What happened?” he asked to no one in particular.

It was Sungmin who answered.

“We tried to wake him up since breakfast and he wouldn’t budge. We don’t know what’s wrong.”

Siwon kissed Kyuhyun’s slender fingers one by one.

“He was fine when I dropped him here last night. We had a few frinks, nothing more.” He contemplated.

Then Donghae started crying.

“Wake up, Kyu...” he whispered sadly.

Then Siwon got up on his feet, still clutching Kyuhyun’s hand tightly. He brushed his knuckles on the pimple-scarred cheeks that he loved, and then he leaned down, placing a silent loving kiss on Kyuhyun’s pair of cherry lips, hoping in his heart the boy would just open his eyes.

And something did happen.

“Can’t you just leave me alone??”

Everyone jumped back. Even Ryeowook ran from the kitchen to confirm the voice they just heard.

Kyuhyun rubbed his face, still stubbornly refusing to move from his slumber.

“Kyu! Are you okay??” Kyuhyun wasn’t sure anymore who asked the question, because all his hyungs started talking at the same time.

“I’m just sleeping, you dummies!! I played Starcraft till five, I’m so sleepy. But you guys just had to annoy me.” He grumbled.

“You mean you.re alright?” Siwon still looked worried, so Kyuhyun slapped the back of his head playfully.

That’s how they know their naughty maknae was really alright. All their fuss was for nothing and this was all just a chubby, dumb misunderstanding. That’s when something dawned on Heechul and he yelled.

“YAH!! WHO ARE YOU CALLING DUMMIES???”

-----end-----