Ten Out of Ten

1013

It’s a common knowledge in South Korean music industry that there is a real couple within Super Junior. People are aware that the group’s visual Choi Siwon is dating magnae Cho Kyuhyun. Yet, all lips are sealed. Many have voiced their suspicions or allegations. But nothing has been confirmed nor denied.

Only close friends and Super Junior members know the truth. And they all know why Kyuhyun has always been head over heels with the group’s center. Well, there are ten reasons why Kyuhyun falls in love with Siwon.

  •  Handsome

Siwon is handsome, period. No one has ever said otherwise. And Kyuhyun agrees with it. The moment his sight landed on the taller guy, his heart started to beat faster, he felt there were butterflies on his stomach and his knees wobbled. And Siwon did nothing but smiled and offered him a handshake. Whether he’s wearing suits or simply shorts and tee, Siwon always looks good. Even when putting on his ugly beanie, he is still handsome. 

  • y

Fully clothed, topless or , Siwon looks y. Nobody else can beat him. Not even Brad Pitt, David Beckham or Lee Byung-hun. Well, that’s Kyuhyun’s opinion, so don’t argue with this snarky brat. And don’t even think of asking Siwon to go , or Kyuhyun will curse you.

  •  Rich

Rows of apartments in Seoul’s plush areas, the latest Audi R8 GT Spyder (definitely not his only car), a number of expensive watches, blue chip stocks, bonds and equities in Korean Exchange, billions of won in his bank accounts only emphasize Siwon’s wealth. It’s not the reason why Kyuhyun fell in love with him in the first place. But having a rich boyfriend, somehow makes him proud although he himself earns quite a lot.

  •  Talented

Siwon can sing, play instruments (guitar, piano and drum), dancing and he’s a damn good actor. He may not receive any awards, yet. He may always be compared with Big Bang’s T.O.P, who is also a Choi. But Siwon shrugs it off. He enjoys his works as a singer, an actor and a model and that all matters.

  •  Smart

Siwon needed six years to earn his bachelor degree but hey, his schedule was way beyond hectic. He had to finish school in between recordings, concerts, photo sessions, fan meetings and drama production. But when he answered questions from journalists, Kyuhyun could not help being amazed at how Siwon nicely arranged word by word. He may never show it but Siwon always knows the answer to s’ problems.

  •  Compassionate

Siwon has never boasted on his good deeds but he joins and supports a lot of charity works through the church or the community. Kyuhyun remembers how Siwon insisted to stay a day later in Jakarta after their SS5 concert only to visit an orphanage in the outskirt of the Indonesian capital. And that’s not the only thing that Siwon has ever done to the needs. He may not always be there for his fellow members, but Siwon is always the first to lend his hands.

  •  Hardworking

Siwon’s hardworking character is one of a few reasons of their many fights. Kyuhyun was torn in between pitying his boyfriend and getting angry at him because Siwon forced himself to wear high heels for his cross dress performance even with injured knee. Whenever Siwon is out of town, Kyuhyun has to call the handsome hunk’s manager over and over, only to remind him that his boyfriend needs rest and proper meals.

  •  Persistence

Kyuhyun feels grateful and blessed with Siwon’s persistence. His body was shaking hard when Siwon and Choi Kiho shouted at each other in front of him while Siwon’s mother and sister could only cry. Kiho has always opposed their relationship and Siwon has always tried to convince his father that Kyuhyun would be the one he would spend the rest of his life with. Shouts, screams, slaps, Siwon has taken them all only to be with him. And he is forever thankful with his boyfriend’s persistence and makes a promise to himself that he will never leave Siwon, no matter what, not after what they have been through.

  •  Humble

Never talk about Siwon’s wealth or his other superiority in front of the public or he’ll turn himself into a  dummy. He’d rather make fun of himself than talk about his money.

  •  Respected family

The surname Choi means high, superior, lofty or mountain. Choi Siwon means the ultimate coolness. Fits perfect for his image huh? He was born from a well-respected family, from a business couple to be precise. Both his father and mother run their respective business. He is well-connected to business-people, thanks to his parents’ names, and makes him easily mingle with CEOs or policymakers.

With all those qualities, how could someone not easily fall in love with him? With those qualities, Siwon has made himself the most wanted bachelor all over Korea. He has become a prey for parents wanting to have him as their son-in-law and that has caused insecurity for Kyuhyun.

But Siwon only has eyes for Kyuhyun and the magnae knows that he doesn’t need to doubt his boyfriend’s love for him. And that’s why for Kyuhyun, Siwon scores ten out of ten, simply as perfect as a man can be.

Yet for Siwon, Kyuhyun is his perfection. They are both flawed human beings, but the way they fit for each other, is as perfect as love can be. And although he may not state why he loves Kyuhyun, but ask anything about his life, and Kyuhyun will all his answers be.

—-end—-

 

 

-Poktanju6686-