Thirteen Shots of Soju

1013

 

If you ever wondered how Siwon and Kyuhyun got together, well you could put the blame on thirteen shots of Soju.

 

“Hyung!” Kyuhyun exclaimed after downing his thirteenth shots of Soju that night, “I’m going to tell you a secret. A BIG SECRET!”

And he giggled girly.

It was obvious that the maknae had gotten a little drunk. Siwon knew he should have stopped right there, since they were drinking alone, just the two of them in a private room at one of Seoul’s most prominent night clubs, and one of them should probably call one of their managers to pick them up before they both pass out. But Kyuhyun was going to tell him a secret, he wouldn’t waste the chance away now would he?!

So he poured his young maknae another shot instead. Gathering whatever consciousness he had left in his not-so-sober state to listen to what Kyuhyun was going to tell.

“What secret?” he whispered seductively.

Kyuhyun giggled again. He blinked cutely and all of a sudden he scooted closer and planted a kiss on Siwon, square on the lips.

Siwon was shocked alright, but he didn’t take long to register what was happening  and started kissing back in no time.

“I’m in love with you, Choi Siwon!” Kyuhyun muttered in between little kisses.

It wasn’t even one minute later when Siwon whispered back an “I love you too, Kyuhyun-ah!” with lips still attached on each other’s.

Apparently in surprised Kyuhyun, because the boy stopped kissing and just stared at Siwon dumbfounded. Siwon was confused and worried if he had done something wrong at the same time, but before he even had the chance to ask what was wrong, Kyuhyun had beat him and asked a question first.

“You love me too??” he asked doubtfully.

And Siwon just had to laugh at the cuteness that was in front of him.

“Yes baby… YES! I love you. Gosh! You’re so cute!!” He uttered as he grabbed Kyuhyun and pulled him into a hug.

“I’m not a baby.” Kyuhyun answered, but blushed nonetheless.

Siwon chuckled.

“You are.” He pinched Kyuhyun’s cheek lightly and smiled, “And from now on, you’re my baby.”

It was then Kyuhyun’s turn to hug Siwon and buried his face on the crook of the older’s neck, inhaling the distinct body scent he secretly liked to smell.

That night marked the beginning of their romantic relationship, after spending two freaking years of denying and hiding their feelings.

—-

Back in Super Junior dorm, Heechul and Eunhyuk were lounging together on the living room sofa, watching a music show on television when both their phones rang at almost the same time. A message just got in.

“Kyuhyun?” Heechul guessed.

Eunhyuk grinned and nodded eagerly.

“Siwon?” he took a guess too.

Heechul nodded smugly.

“Looks like it worked. Idiots. They’re finally together.” He cursed at his phone, but his words were not venomous at all.

“I can’t believe they fell into our trap, especially Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk laughed.

“Well, studies proved that love degrades intelligence to a certain level. In simple words, even geniuses go dumb when they’re in love. So, don’t ever fall in love. Okay, Eunhyuk-ah?” Heechul smirked.

“Eeeeyyyy…. How can I make that kind of promise?”

“Not my business.” Heechul stuck out his tongue and stood up from the couch, “Well, gotta go pick the idiots up. They were supposed to be drunk.”

—-

5 months after that night

Siwon took Kyuhyun to his favorite restaurant and spent the next half an hour watching his boyfriend munching on various types of food. It was always a pleasure for him to see all the changing expressions on Kyuhyun’s face while he was eating. And after Kyuhyun finally done with his main course and while they were waiting for their desserts to be served, he took Kyuhyun’s hands in his and started a confession.

“Kyu, I have a secret to tell.”

Kyuhyun decided he would just keep a poker face and motioned for Siwon to continue.

“I wasn’t drunk when you kissed me.”

“What?”

“I was sober. I was just pretending to be drunk because…”

“Did Eunhyuk-hyung told you to do that?!”

“Uh no. Heechul-hyung did. Why?”

“Tsk… These two! Eunhyuk hyung told me to play drunk and confess to you, so if you reject me I would be able to pretend like I don’t remember anything. I bet they planned this together.” Kyuhyun said furiously.

Siwon chuckled.

“Well, apparently it worked.”

“Why aren’t you pissed off?”

“Well if it weren’t because of them, I wouldn’t know how you feel about me, and we wouldn’t be together.” Siwon reasoned.

“Well, yeah. But still—“

“Kyu, come on…”

“I still want to kill them.” Kyuhyun stated stubbornly.

And of course Siwon would have to laugh at that. He even found it cute.

“At least let me thank them first, then you can kill them anyway you like.”

Kyuhyun pouted at Siwon. He still remember Eunhyuk’s face when he suggested that he pretend to be drunk at thirteen shots of Soju because he knew Siwon usually pass out on his fifteenth. Now that they were together Kyuhyun knew that it would take a whole lot more than that to make them drunk because apparently they both have a quite high alcohol tolerance. But Siwon was right, maybe should be thankful for the hyungs.

But that didn’t mean Kyuhyun wouldn’t play pranks on them for the next five months as a revenge. Because he did owe Heechul and Eunhyuk, and that was him paying back.

---end---

 

 

-freakadellic-