School Program

Finding My Missing Piece
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been around 4 or 5 months since I came to this school. I’ve come to know all my classmates and even some people from neighbouring classes. They were all nice people so it wasn’t hard at all to make new friends here. Even Kim Jongin, who was still almost always sleepy, always greeted me whenever we passed each other. He was never the type who talks a lot, so our relationship stopped at the classmates level. Considering that we have talked quite a fair bit on the day when I had to wait for oppa, I really wondered why we have never had a really good talk again since that day. I guess he was just a really introverted person… or he had some kind of secret that he didn’t want to share.

           “Okay class. I have a very important annnoucement to make.” The noise level was still so high even after Lee seonsaeng’s voice boomed. “Listen up so that I can release you for early break”, now, that shut them up.

           “So, as you know, our school always has this yearly holiday program for students from the kindergarten and the primary school side. This will only take up the first three days of your holiday, so fret not. This thing will happen next month. Those who wants to volunteer to help out please go to lecture theatre 1 at 4 pm. Is that clear?”

            “Yes, Lee seonsaengniiiimmm” answered the whole class.

 

            “Hyojin-ah~ Are you joining that thing?” Jina, the girl who sat in from me, asked.

            “Yes, of course! I love children! It’s gonna be so much fun~ Besides, I can make friends with people from other classes as well. ”

            4 pm finally came and there were quite a few people already waiting in front of the lecture theatre. I barely knew any of them ._. It seems that they really want to wake up late everyday during holiday~ I guess I really have to make new friends, then.

            Once the door to the LT was opened, everybody streamed in and try their best not to sit in the first row. Typical. Since I was

Please log in to read the full chapter