CHAPTER2-SUPRISE AND HEARTBREAKING!!!

I'LL BACK OFF,SO YOU CAN LIVE BETTER...

After the day out with Nicole,to the mall...she havent get any calls from her,or Gi kwang or Junhyung...and by the way today is her birthday,she just feel that she is just a useless human being,for not confessing to him,maybe what Nic say is true,i should try,just try maybe it could work...no matter what he think about me,im going to acept it...she say to herself...but how could i meet him went...he wouldnt answer my calls,i dont even know where he is...she say to herself again...

As the time passes,she was getting bored...bored of everything...she is at home all alone...without anyone calling or texting her a birthday wish...its just so hard to take the fact,that they forgot my birthday...she say to herself as she took her hoodie from her cupboard and ready to go and have a walk,by the park...at least to calm herself...she wore her hoodie and left...

At the park,as she was walking she saw a few children was playing happily in the park and at that time her childhood memories camed back to her,but there is one memory

-FLASHBACK-

Hey,what are you doing to her,little Junhyung say...rushing to little Chae-rin...are you ok?he ask...little Chae-rin just hug him...because she was scared...stop bullying her,or you would get it,from me...little Junhyung say angrily...and those peoples left...Chae-rin-ahh dont cry...im here he say...i promise that i would protect you from anything,even if i need to risk my life...he say...

-END OF FLASHBACK-

  That was the words told by him,and she still could remember clearly till now...but would you forever be by my side if i tell that i like you?she ask herself...at that time,she was seating at the swing...until...the skies started to be dark and she decided to walk home...as she was walking,she could feel the cold breeze right into her bones...

At home,as she unlock the door and on the lights...SUPRISE!a group of her friends say...happy birthday to you,happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Chae-rin,happy birthday to you...they sang for her as Nic approach her with her birthday cake...make a wish...Nic say...i wish that i could be with him...and so she blow the candles...the voices of them cheering for her could be clearly heard...Chae-rin gave Nic a warm hug...slowly girl...i cant breathe,Nic say...im sorry,she reply...here your birthday present...Nic handed to her...happy birthday my baby girl,Top say and gave her a hug...happy birthday...beautiful...Gikwang say and pull her into a hug...thank you...gi kwang and top oppa,she say happily...my birthday girl,happy birthday,Dara,Bom and Minji say while giving her a hug...last but not least...happy birthday,Chae-rin-ahh...Junhyung say and gave her a warm hug...thanks,she reply with her eye smile...i have a happy news for you,he say...what is it?Cl ask...i have a girlfriend,and here she is...he say happily,but it brokes her heart...happy birthday,Chae-rin,Hara say handing her a present...thanks,she reply while doing a fake smile...Nic was indeed shock...and she spoke out,trying to not make the atmosphere feel with more shockness and sadness...come lets eat,she say...and the rest nooded in agreement...Chae can we have a talk?Nic ask...Chae-rin nooded and both of them went in her room...cry all you want...i know your hurt...let it go...just cry...if not its more painful to just bear it all by yourself...Nic say...Nic gave Chae-rin a warm hug...and she started to cry...to let go everthing that she suppose...and now she really doesnt know how to move on...especially went he now has a girlfriend...and that would he still be with her went she need him???it was so hard for her to take the reality...that he is already taken away...