CHAPTER1-WOULD HE EVER???

I'LL BACK OFF,SO YOU CAN LIVE BETTER...

DEAR DIARY,

We have grown up together,the memories we spent are so important for each of us and we would never want to forget it,but as im growing up with him,my feelings arent just liking him as a friend but more than that...but would he ever notice it and acept me ore or would he just...

                                                                                                                                             LEE CHAE-RIN...

She kept he diary in the drawer,and look at her clock that was hanging on the wall,oh god,im late...nic will definely scold me...i am sure she’s waiting at the mall alone...i better hurry...she says to herself...she quickly put on her hoodie and took her car keys that was on the table,and make her way to her car.... 

 At the mall,im sorry....cl say as she took a seat beside Nicole in the starbucks cafe...have  you know how long i have waited for you...and did you see how many glasses of hot chocolate i just had finish drink...by just waiting for you...Nic explain looking at Cl...im sorry...she reply...but im glad your here...Nic say while giving her a hug...you scare me nic i taught that you was really angry with me...Cl reply looking at Nic with a confuse look...how could i ever get angry,with my one and only best friend you are like my sister already why should i???Nic ask...but you sound like one...Cl looking at her...she just gave her a beautiful eye smile of hers...come lets go for shopping...Nic say happily as she pull Cl up...ok...she reply happily...

Nic was busy shopping while,her best friend Cl help her to choose all the best stuff thst she could buy and wear...you have the best fashion sense ever,Cl...Nic say happily...Cl just gave her a smile of hers...ahh...have you confess to him...Nic ask...him???Cl ask back...Junhyung...have you...Nic ask...no...absolutely not yet...Cl reply...YAHH!LEE CHAE-RIN!he will be taken if you dont confess to him...Nic say while rolling her eyes on her...but will he really acept me...maybe for him im just like a sister,im scared that i would be hurt...Cl reply looking at Nicole...girl...he will be the most stupidest guy in the world,if he never acept you...you are the girl that every guy one...but your heart its only for him...not for any other guys anymore...Nic say while looking at Cl that was kind of sad at ths moment...if he didnt acept you,its okay remember that im always by your side...Nic continue again...Cl gave Nic a hug as her tears fell from her eyes and as she tell to herself,WOULD HE EVER ACEPT HER???