CHAPTER7-A STORY...

I'LL BACK OFF,SO YOU CAN LIVE BETTER...

 

Chaerin walk in junhyung house...she took a seat at the couch in the living room...she was looking at every corner of his house...it was indeed neat and clean...she still remember the last time,she camed to his house was last two years...suddenly’chae,drink this’junhyung say handing her a glass of hot milk.’thanks’she reply while taking it...she took a sip of the milk...indeed to make her body warm...he took a seat beside her...and say’chae,can i ask you something...’she nooded...’what is kikwang to you...’he ask...she was indeed shock with the question...but she reply his question calmly...’kikwang...his just a protective brother to me junhyung...dont you have to worry...because my heart belongs to someone already...’he look at her with unusion...’your heart belongs with someone...’he ask...he felt like totally heart broken...but he still doesnt know why...’can i know who is he?’he ask...’junhyung indeed of telling you,who actuall took my heart...i think i should tell you a story instead...’she say looking at him...he just nooded...’the story begins like this...there was this girl,and this boy...both of them are best friends...whenever he have any problems the only person that he would find is this girl...and the same goes for this girl too...as they grow up,this girl notices her feelings for him...he wanted to tell to him...but she doesnt have the courage...whenever,she’s with him...she feel like heaven...but for the guy...what does he actually feel she doesnt ven know...and she kept saying to herself whether is he feeling the same as her or is it just her...on her birthday celebration...he camed and introduced his girlfriend to her...she was indeed heartbroken...but she indeed show a fake smile,to not wanting the guy know evrything...now that she realise that he has a girlfriend...would he still be by her side as always just like those times before...or would he never be there went she need him...just him’chaerin say as tears form around her eyes...

‘if me,i would indeed be with you...even if i have a girlfriend...’he reply...looking at her...’how about hara...cant she take it...that your always spending time with me your best friend compare to your lover...’she ask him...he was just silent...’there you cant answer isn it...because she is indeed more importat to a person that you call your best friend...’chaerin say looking at him...right into his eyes...’what if i say that maybe,she would never last long with me...’he say looking at her right in her eyes...’junhyung...its maybe only...what if i really need you...and you...’’and im spending time with her...’’i would abviously come to you chae...you help me a lot you know that...’he say...she was indeed silent...’but you would never be with me forever...jun’she say softly...but he indeed heard it clear...he hug her tightly...that was indeed shock for her...’i would never let you to be alone...chae...i would always be there went you need me...’he say to her...’but i sill dont understand my feelings to you...am i the guy chae,in the story?’he taught to himself...didnt know chaerin felt asleep in his embrace...he was wondering why she was indeed quiet...went he found out that she felt asleep on his chest...

He carry her bridal style...and brought her in his room...and covered her with his light blue blanket...’good nite...chae...’he wanted to go to the kitchen to drink a glass of water went she hold his hand and say...’junhyung...kajima...’

Junhyung didnt even leave...he was just beside her...and she didnt even let go of her grip on junhyung hand...and didnt know...he felt asleep beside her on the bed...