CHAPTER6-WHAT AM I TOO YOU...CHAERIN...

I'LL BACK OFF,SO YOU CAN LIVE BETTER...

-the next day-

chaerin was busy cleaning her house as she was indeed free at that time...as she was busy cleaning her house suddenly,her house bell rang...ting!tong!ting!tong!...’im coming’chaerin exclaim across the kitchen...she ran and open the door...it was kikwang...waiting infront of her door step with a white plastic,written starbucks...’kikwang’chaerin say happily,while hugging her...he indeed return her hug with pleasure...’how ae you?’kikwang ask...’fine...’’how about you?’chaerin ask...’perfectly fine’he reply...while entering her house...he put the plastic that was filled with food and drinks on the dining table...’am i distuping you?’kikwang ask...’absolutely no’chaerin reply with a smile...

kikwang and chaerin was talking happily,until kikwang ask her,’chaerin,are you still liking him?’...she nooded...’even if it hurts’he say...’kikwang,its a lie if i say i never been hurt by him...but no matter how pain it is...i would still love him’chaerin say...’chae,why cant you just acept the person that loves you sincerely,than the person that hurts you a lot’kikwang say...chaerin look at him with confusion...’i like you chaerin,i willing to risk my life,for you...why cant you just love me and leave him...’kikwang say...chaerin was shock to her the words that came out from his mouth...’kikwang,its diffrent’chaerin finally spoken...’diffrent,what diffrent chaerin?you are telling me that i cant make you happy,only him that can make you happy...why cant you just leave him and come to me since i sincerely love you,what is it so difficult of leaving him and moving on to an other person that loves you,why is he so special to you,compare to me chaerin...tell me,chaerin...tell me...’kikwang hold chaerin shoulders and say all of it in a high tone...its really makes her scared at that time...her tears fell from her eyes...kikwang was shock for what he have done too her...he lose his mind a moment ago,because he really loves her,more as a friend...

he hug her...while for junhyung,’yeay,im here...cant wait...to ask chae for a out today...i cant wait to bring her to the park...’junhyung say as he was in chaerin house...he wanted to knock the door went he found the door wasnt lock...he slowly open the door...and found that chaerin was crying in kikwang embrace...he felt like a pain stab through his heart...he slowly closed the door,and walk out of her house...and was thking about the situation...meanwhile,chaerin and kikwang...’miahnei,’kikwang say...’im sorry,i really lose my mind this now,because i just dont want you to be hurt...chae’kikwang say...’i know kikwang...i know...im sorry...but i really cant forget him...’chaerin reply in between her sobs...’chaerin,remember im always by your side to matter what...even if i need to risk my life for you...’kikwang say...still hugging her...

meanwhile junhyung he was walking around the streets...still remembering about kikwang and chaerin...’chae,why did you hug him...why did yo cry in his embrace...what is he actually to you...i still remember the times went we are together,the times went you tell me your problems,the time went you cry in my embrace...the time went i will always cheer you up...what am i actually to you,chae...please tell me...’junhyung say to himself...junhyung really felt pain...and he really doesnt know  why indeed he feel like this...after seeing her with his best friend...eventhough he already has hara...but he keep saying to himself...’why didnt i feel like this,even went hara hug her guy friends...’but why went chaerin hug him,i really do feel pain...’i know this pain have sort off a meaning,why cant i just...know what my feelings for her meant’junhyung taught...

that nite,at chaerin house...’i just feel realive after telling kikwang everything...im sorry kikwang i cant love you...the way i love junhyung...miahnei...’she say to herself...suddenly,’ggggrrrroooowwwlll...’im hungry...’she say as she walk to the kitchen counter and check on whether she still have some food in the shelf or in the fridge or not...’ahhh,lee chaerin why didnt you buy some stuff and keep,see now that your hungry,you dont have any food to eat...’she say to herself...she put on her hoodie,took her cell phone and her purse and decided to go and buy some groceries...she walk to the hypermarket...since the shop was indeed close to her housing area...she walk in the hypermarket...and went to the food section to get some food...after buying the groceries...’aish,i forget my coke...how could i live without you my coke...’chaerin say cutely...she went to the drinks section and bought some coke...after cheking that she have already bought everything...she decided to walk back home...

while walking home,suddenly...’hey pretty girl...’a guy with a muscular body say...’hot chick...we could really spend a time with her tonight...taec...’a guy with the red hair say...’that is really through junho...hey beautiful,lets spend a time with us...’a tall guy say while putting his hands around her...she push him and walk away...’hey,hey...’where are you going...’junho say...’get out of my way...can you...’chaerin say...’definely not...your coming with us...’taecyeon say...’let go off me...’chaerin say loudly...chansung pull her...they brought her to this dark place...its a shortcut by the way...’let go off me’chaerin cried...’no one would hear you...babe...’chansung say...he push her to the wall...she fell...as it really hurts her a lot...’someone help me’chaerin cried...’no one would hear you...’taecyeon say as...one of his hands unbottoning his shirt and exploring the parts of her body...’JUNHYUNG!!!!!!’she cried out...

‘bamn!’taecyeon being punch by a guy...’what the hell are you doing to her...’a guy say...’hey,you better get out of our way,or not your going to get it...’junho say...’why should i?’he say...’what the f**k’chansung ay as he wanted to hit the guy...but indeed he was being hit by him...the guy really did hit the three of them that badly that they left...he went to her...’chae...are you ok?’he ask...’junhyung’she say in betweeen her sobs...and hug him...’im scared jun’she say...’chae,dont worry...they left already...’’come let me take you to my house...i think its much better ou stay with me for a day...then being at home alone...’he say...she just nooded...she was walking with him to his car...both of them was holding hands...she was still traumatised after what had happen to her,this now...

In the car,he took out his jacket her...and covered her...’thank you jun...’that was the only word she say to him went they was in the car...she kept  looking outside as he was driving...he know that she was still traumatised after what had happen...he put his hand on her right hand and hold it...she look at him...’chae...im here...dont you worry...’’i would always protect you,even if i need to risk my life...’he say looking at her...she just smile at him...to make him feel kind of relief...but the words that he say...’chae...im here...dont you worry... ’’i would always protect you,even if i need to risk my life’echoed in her mind...’jun what am i actually to you’she taught as she look out of the window...while for him...’chae i hope that you are okay with me by your side...and what actually im to you...chae...’he taught...as he was drivin

At his house...