SIGN FOUR - BET

THEIR FUNNY LOVE SIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SANDARA’s POV

 

Otteoke!!!!

 

I watched in pure horror as Jiyong glared at me with his fist curled into a ball before standing up. Omo! He’s coming. HE’S COMING!!!

 

I took a step back as I stared straight into the eyes of fire. I keep on retracting until my hit the edge of the desk. *gulp He keeps moving closer until I was trapped. The look that he is giving me is making my whole system shiver in fear.

 

“Dara”, he breathed out and the tone of his voice is not good.

 

“Y-yes?”

 

*GULP

 

I’m running out of saliva to gulp as he keeps staring deadly at me. He continued to glare at me before closing his eyes and I thought he is going to punch me at the throat. I looked down and tried to lift my trembling hands in an attempt to push him off me since he is already an inch close to me but I yelped when he suddenly planted his hands on either side of the desk, trapping me in between.

 

WAAAAAAHHHHH!

 

“M-mr. Kwon”, I stuttered as I tried to duck down to escape him.

 

“STAND STILL!”, he lowly growled and I obeyed like a good puppy, afraid that he might kill me on the spot. He stayed like that for a good minute before opening his eyes and looked at me intently. I furrowed my eyebrows as his firing eyes are now replaced with something I can’t even read.

 

“Get my pants”, he said.

 

“Huh?”, is all I could say. I’m not sure if I’m hearing him right or the sentence he said is even right.

 

“Get my pants. It’s there on the drawer at the corner”, he bobbed his head pointing at the drawer behind. I widened my eyes at him in disbelief. “You need to change my pants”, he added for additional shock before pushing himself off me.

 

I swear my ears pumped blood for a second upon hearing his words.

 

“Excuse me?”, I asked.  Just for confirmation if my ears is still functioning properly.

 

“Since you splashed water on me, my pants is now drenched. I want you to change it”, he explained with a serious face, a confirmation that I heard him right. I stared at him in bewilderment like he is some kind of a sick joke.

 

Change his pants??!!

 

CHANGE HIS PANTS???????

 

“What are you waiting for? I need to change my pants before my boxer brief also get wet”, he raised an eyebrow at me and casually took a step back to give me way. I am not hearing this, right? He is not asking me that, right? He can’t be serious, right? RIGHTT?!!!

 

“Dara. NOW!”, he yelled impatiently and just like that, I dashed my way towards the drawer he’s telling me to look for that damn pants. I frantically opened the drawer and I saw my hands trembling; this might be fear, confusion or OR annoyance. Why am I even doing this? And I don’t even understand why I ended up splashing him water.

 

You sat on his lap like a little girl, flirty Dara.

 

My mind screamed, reminding me my unabashed attitude. Arrgghhh. I can’t even remember why I ended up being on his lap. Tch. Why am I being clumsy when it comes to him? Just why? I so wanna hit myself right now.

 

I was badly agitated while looking for his pants. A short sigh escaped my mouth when I found it and I furiously turned to face him, already getting back the courage to talk back to him but…

 

“OH MY GHAAAAAAAADDDDD!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

I screamed so hard upon seeing Jiyong with his pants down to his thigh. I saw his black boxer and my dear almighty, what is that massive thing behind that boxer?? Oh gosh. Oh gosh. OH GOSH!!!! My eyes widen as realization hit me.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!”, I screamed once again while gawking directly on the watermelon bulge in horror!

 

“AAAAHHHHH”, my eyes still glued on that massive thing when I saw it moving. IT’S MOVING!!!!! Help. Someone help meeee!!!!

 

I thought my eyes are going to pop out of its socket while still looking at his…

 

WHY THE HELL I CAN’T TAKE MY EYES OFF THAT THING????

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH”

 

“Damn, Dara. QUIET!”, he screamed back at me and I don’t even realize  that he is now facing me once again. I grabbed this chance to throw his pants at him, successfully hitting him on the face.

 

“PUT THAT THING ON! OH MY GOSH!!!!”, I am obviously panicking as I simultaneously covering my eyes with my hand and pointing my fingers on that sinful bulge. I heard him scoffed and saw him (which I don’t purposely did) pushing down his pants and he stepped out of it, completely exposing his black boxer. I don’t intended to look, I SWEAR!

 

“Help me here”, he said afterwards and tossed back the pants which I caught unintentionally.

 

“W-what do you mean? W-what am I supposed to do?”

 

“Dress me up”

 

I half blinked and stared at him in astonishment. Is he serious? I don’t know how many shock I can handle for today but I think I am about to explode any moment now. I saw him starting to stride towards me as I gripped tightly on the pants. He stopped just a few inches away from me before smirking… and the next thing he does made me melt lava.

 

He grabbed my hand and guided it to his boxer’s waist band.

 

“Change it”, he said.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!”

 

I screamed with all my might as I ran around his office just trying to escape. I think my throat is already hurting for too much screaming but I don’t care. And I also don’t care if people will hear me outside the office. I actually need them here before I melt into a puddle of shame.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA”, I heard him laughed loudly that made me halted from running frenzy but I continue to scream when I saw him laughing with his boxer exposed.

 

“That’s not funny!! PUT YOUR FREAKING PANTS ON”, Oh for the love of my ity, this is making me insane. I turned around and fanned myself frantically.

 

“Nope. I want you to do it”, he said with amusement in his voice and I need to fight the urge not to turn around to face him and punch him on the face. So I just curled my fist and blew some air.

 

“Be decent!”, I retorted. I don’t know which corner of his office I am currently right now but I could care less. I might faint if I saw his…his…whatever you call that monster of his again.

 

“I’m done”, I heard him called me some minute later but I didn’t move. He might be pranking again this time. I remained stoned on the corner until I heard some footsteps making me stiff thinking that he will approach me. Oh no, please DON’T!

 

I don’t know how long I am standing on my spot and I didn’t even realized I was holding my breath when I released a force exhale from my mouth. I am too afraid to move. My mind is already scarred because of his monstrous bulge.

 

AND WHY DO I KEEP SAYING HIS MONSTROUS BULGE??!!

 

“Dara”, I heard him calling me out with a stern voice. That tone is different and that dawned on me. He is still my boss here inside the four corner of this room. I got no choice but to turn around. As I do, I saw him already settled on his swivel chair looking at me with raised brow. Gone is the playfulness.

 

*GULP

 

“Are you done having an affair with the wall?”, he asked nonchalantly before looking down on his desk. I scowled at his remark but immediately fixed my expression when I saw him looked back at me.

 

“Come here”

 

I carefully walked towards him and stopped at a safe distance away from him. Who knows what other mind boggling thing he would do this time.

 

“You just disobeyed my first order to you, Dara. How is that for a first impression as my EA?”, he commented and I was taken aback a little at his authoritative tone of voice.  Uh-oh.

 

“What do you think I should do with that, Ms. Park. Hmm?”, he added and stared down at me. I gawked at him incredulously. Is he serious? Does he really think I will dress him? What is he? A toddler?

 

“Would you like to make it up to me? You know I can fire you at this moment for disobeying me, right?”, he continued. “You splashed a water on me”

 

He reminded me of my stupidity and that rendered me speechless. I just continued to stare at him, unsure on what to do. Then I saw him putting the wet pants on his desk before taking some card to give it to me.

 

“I want you to wash that and bring it back to me tomorrow at 7pm sharp. My address is on the card”

 

 I just blinked at him and I am certain my face gave away how I cannot believe what his mouth is spatting at this moment. I am pretty sure my eyes is becoming wider as seconds passed by since my mind can’t still properly process on what he said. He continued to just look at me, seemingly waiting if I am going to say anything but I honestly don’t know what to say.

 

“What are you waiting, Ms. Park? You still have work to do”, his commanding voice slashed through my wrecked mind. I looked down at the pants on his desk before sighing. I really have no choice here, do I?

 

I sheepishly get the pants and pocketed his card on my pants before bowing in front him, making sure I’m not looking at his eyes. Maybe this is not the right time to lash back to him. After all, I am the reason why I have a wet pants to wash. Tch. Darn my clumsiness.

 

I turned around and was ready to walk through the door when he suddenly spoke up.

 

“We’re even now, rabbit”

 

Even?

 

I turned to face him in curiosity only to see him smirking at me. My eyebrows furrowed because I am not really getting what he is saying. His smirk turned into a playful grin before darting his eyes downward making me widen my eyes at him…AGAIN! Despite the table in front of him, I know now what he is trying to tell. HIS FREAKING MONSTER OF A BULGE!

 

Without wasting any seconds, I sprinted out of his office like a bolt of lightning.

 

KYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! I will punch you in the face, jerkkkkkkk!!!!!

 

 

The rest of the day is like a torture for Dara. She cannot concentrate well on her work due to surge feeling of annoyance. She was muttering incoherent words time to time that her officemate will stared at her in curiosity and eventually backed away when she will accidentally glared at them.

 

Good thing the rest of her work doesn’t involve on meeting Jiyong again because she is really avoiding him now. Not because she will cower just like earlier but because she wanted to pull his hair out of his scalp until he gets bald and she doesn’t want that to happen on her first day of work. She is pissed off, okay. So SO SO annoyed!!!!

 

Dara hissed under her breath for the nth time and stopped with her for moment. She leaned back on her chair and rubbed her palms on her face trying to erase her annoyed thoughts. Why is she even bothering thinking about her encounter with the jerk? Is it because he is being a jerk again? It doesn’t make sense.

 

She blew some air and her eyes darted at the small paper bag on her desk. The bag containing her pants that got wet together with Jiyong’s. She furrowed her eyebrows and started to question herself.

 

It was quite surprising that he still remembers her. He still bullies her like before.

 

*SIGH

 

She shoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter