SIGN TWO - EX-CRUSH

THEIR FUNNY LOVE SIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SANDARA’s POV

 

“UwwaaAAahhh”, I sighed as I continue to lazily pat Bom at her back to calm her wits down. I heard Chaerin also heaved a sigh before handing Bom another box of tissue.

 

“UuuUwwAAahhh. My Seunghyuunn!”, Bom continued to wail like an elephant.

 

“Is there no end to that?”, Chaerin grumbled. I eyed her with tired eyes and just decided to stop patting Bom’s back. I think there’s no use of it anyway.

 

“I’m glad you asked. My brain already deactivated hours ago because of her non-stop bawling”, I said as I slumped on the couch. We are now back at our apartment and the moment we arrived here everything went all chaos. Bom, right here, started to cry incessantly. My power and energy had been taken up by Bom as I tried to cooed her (with insincerity, of course) but to no avail so I was left with no choice but to call our friend Chaerin for help. This tigress might tame this drama bee.

 

“You are just wasting your river of tears to that not so good looking Seunghyun, Bom”, Chae commented making Bom screamed her cry, loud enough for the whole city to hear. Chaerin and I rolled our eyes as Bom blow her nose at the tissue and threw it at thrash bin. Even the trash bin doesn’t look like trash bin anymore as it now piled up with a mountain of used tissue after Bom emptied five boxes of it. *sigh

 

“To be honest, I don’t really know what you see with that big guy. He stares as though he can see through you and knows your life starting when you were just in your mom’s womb”, Chaerin snidely added.

 

“Yep. Whenever I saw him at the news, I need to grab my bible so I can make sure my soul will be into safe divinity. His eyes alone can surely hypnotize you and the next thing you knew, you are already walking mindlessly towards him with deadpanned eyes”, I seconded. Bom paused on her sobbing fiasco and glared deadly at the two of us.

 

“Wow. I really have a very comforting friends, thank you very much”, Bom bit out sarcastically. I need to cover my mouth to stop myself from chuckling when I saw her face with her eyes so puffy.

 

“We are just trying to put senses to your brain. You are here spending your night crying your eyes out because you just saw your precious crush with another girl but him, on the other hand, living his oofy life and doesn’t care about you at all”, Chaerin boldly said before she stood up and went to the kitchen to grab some snacks for us.

 

Yes. You heard that right, our friend Bom is crying because she saw Choi Seunghyun being cuddly and sweet with a girl earlier at the company. I remembered Bom rushing towards me with already tear-stricken face after she went to the bathroom, I was shocked at first and thought something bad happened to her (like my experience with the jerk) but it only had me rolling my eyes when she told me what happened. She came dragging me out of that company and I tell you, that company already suffered hundreds and thousands of curses from Bom.

 

“I don’t like Seunghyun anymore”, Bom declared and started fixing her messy self. I just scoffed at her proclamation, obviously not convince. If I will know, if she saw that Seunghyun guy again, she’ll be dropping on her knees and start worshipping him. That’s how smitten she is with that man, I know because I’m her best friend.

 

“If there is someone who needs to have tantrums at this moment, it should be Dara”, Chaerin said from the kitchen and Bom looked at me quizzically. I groaned in annoyance at her remark. She should not bring up that topic anymore.

 

Arrgghh. I don’t even want to remember my encounter with that nasty jerk known as Kwon Jiyong. Just by thinking of it, I already have this urge feeling of wanting to throw bricks at any random people.

 

“What happened?”, Bom finally asked.

 

“Puhleeassseee. I encounter the most annoying man has ever walk on earth”, I groaned.

 

“You mean your –“

 

“Jiyong – the insufferable jerk”, I hastily interjected. My eyebrows are in all directions as the jerk’s face flashes in my mind. My human senses are starting to slip down as I try hard not to think about him.

 

“So, you finally had the chance to talk to him again?”, Bom asked while she leaned her face forward like this topic is so interesting.

 

“He doesn’t even remember me,” I mumbled harshly just in time Chaerin joined the conversation after she grabbed some snacks. “as expected, he’s still the same jerk as ever”

 

“Did you slap him at the face just like you keep on telling us if you ever had the chance to meet him again?”, Chaerin asked as she chew some chips. I furiously snatched chips from her hand and eat it earning me oozing curses from her. I’ve never been the patient girl when it comes to Jiyong’s topic.

 

“Sadly, I never had the chance because he barged inside the room and startled the soul out of me. He even asked me to get him a freaking damn coffee, and I’m sure I was hypnotized because I compelled. If I have known, I should have brought a poison with me to make him suffer”, I chided without pausing accompanied with my fist punching the air while I imagined it was Jiyong. Take that, jerk!

 

“I didn’t see him when I fetch you from that room”, Bom said.

 

“Of course you wouldn’t. You were busy crying your eyes out,” I growled lowly as I crossed my arms against my chest and leaned at the couch. “He left before you came” I added.

 

“Alright, don’cha worry. You are not going to see him again because we are not coming back there anymore”

 

“I was hired”, I drawled. I saw Bom and Chaerin snapped at me and looked at me confused. I close my eyes firmly and pinch the bridge of my nose. The stress! I’m breaking the news at them and I’m sure this will cause another twaddle from this two.

 

“Hired?”

 

I nodded weakly.

 

“Gosh. Soul mates!”, Chaerin noted in monotone and raised a brow at me when I shot him my glare. Soulmate my .

 

“You were hired by Jiyong? I thought you said he doesn’t remember you?”, Bom asked confusedly. It’s your fault, lady! I have no choice but to tell at these two the whole thing that happened earlier and my energy already decreases just by recalling it.

 

*SIGH

 

“This is interesting, though. You, working for your number one bully”, Chaerin sneered and laughed after catching the throw pillow I hurled at her.

 

“Slash puppy love”, Bom added heating more fire inside me. I should declare my termination of our friendship soon.

 

“I’m not going to work tomorrow. I will look for another job”, I declared. I cannot imagine what my life would be ahead if I start working where Jiyong is. But one thing for sure, it’s just not going to do good for my life.

 

“Dara, that will be your eighth application if you look for another job”

 

I don’t care as long as I can be far from that jerk.

 

“Grab the job. You even said that he doesn’t even recognize you, right? So act the same; as if you don’t even know him. That’s simple”, Chaerin suggested like the genius she is. How could I act as if I don’t know him when I can still vividly remember everything about him? I can’t act casually around him after what he –

 

“You can also take this chance to prove yourself to him. Revenge”

 

WHAT? Am I hearing this correctly?

 

“You don’t know Kwon Jiyong”, I exclaimed exasperatedly. Gosh, this is messing my mind.

 

“I do. He’s all over the news and the internet. People speak his name everyday as if it’s their daily prayer”

 

“No. I mean the REAL Kwon Jiyong”, I emphasized the word ‘real’ because what people know about him is not even close to the true attitude this jerk is carrying inside his dirty soul. He is a dragon!!! Chaerin just rolled her eyes at me, well, she knows because I told her everything and Bom knows it since she was there to witness everything.

 

“Dara, it’s been seven years. Move on. Besides, we were high school students back then, maybe he changed already. Maturity can hit everyone, ya know”, Bom stated calmly and I just stared at her in awe. Is she hearing herself? Jiyong changing???? I bet my whole fingers to that…because that’s impossible.

 

“You’ve been blinded by your hatred to that guy that you are forgetting your future here. You need to work, Dara”, I know Chaerin is trying to put some senses in me but I just can’t stay put whenever I think about Jiyong the jerk.

 

“Forget about Jiyong!”, they chorused rendering me speechless. Arrggghhh. I could not think properly anymore. My practical consciousness keep on saying that I need to just endure it and work despite it all, but my human instinct told me to stay away from him if I don’t want my heart to get hurt again.

 

“I don’t know what to do anymore”, I somberly said and sighed.

 

“Are you seriously asking that? Make your life easier. You are going to work and ignore Jiyong. Easy as one two three”, Bom growled as she stood up followed by Chaerin. I just watched the two as they clean our living room and I even saw Chaerin waving her hands at me and seemingly saying something before she leave our apartment but I couldn’t hear her voice for some reason. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter