PROLOGUE

THEIR FUNNY LOVE SIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PROLOGUE

 

"Okay… listen very carefully.", Dara clasped her hands together as she gaily talked to her friends.

 

Bom, Chaerin and Minzy just looked at her with bored expression on their face.

 

"OMG. I'm so excited"

 

"Just only you", Bom mumbled before she drink her milkshake.

 

"Aren't you interested about this?", Dara asked them as she waved the paper as old as 1920s in front of them.

 

"How can we become interested on that trash?", Chaerin scowled while pointing at the paper. "I wonder where you get that crap.", she bluntly added

 

"I saw this at my auntie's old treasure chest."

 

"Treasure chest?!! Seriously, Dara?", Bom playfully scoffed as she looked at her in amusement. She don't know whether to laugh or be in daze because of her crazy best friend.

 

"Yes. What's so wrong with treasure chest?", Dara frowned and looked excitedly at the paper she's holding.

 

"Unnie, we are already at the 21st century with internet and a floating bikes. Treasure chest is so wayyy back the human's evolution", Minzy countered followed by a chuckle.

 

Dara pouted. "Whatever. I'll will still try this", she said with finality and the three could only shook their head in disbelief.

 

Dara heaved a deep sighed while holding the paper as if she's going to read a testament. Her friends just continued to eyed her boringly and just enjoyed drinking their milkshake. Their drink is more interesting than that paper that totally looks like a chanting spell will suddenly appear on it. They can't believe that Dara just call them out by some crappy thing she found out which they considered beyond madness.

 

"TEN SIGNS THAT YOU FOUND YOUR SOULMATE"

 

Bom, Chaerin and Minzy just sighed in defeat and let their poor ears hear whatever damn thing it is while Dara was smiling as she excitedly read the contents which inks are already getting blurry because of oldness. It won't be surprising if Dara would transform into a frog after reading it.

 

1. You would peed into your pants.

 

2. You will find sparkling stars everywhere.

 

3. Your surrounding backgrounds will turn into white and nothing else.

 

4. You will hear soft bells under the rain.

 

5. You feel cold while you're in the middle of sunset.

 

6. You can smell lavender at a cherry farm.

 

7. You will hear mellow music with angel voices in the middle of stampede

 

8. You cry for ten minutes straight

 

9. Seeing falling countless of rose petals everywhere.

 

10. You will see hundreds of butterflies in aquarium.

 

 

 

*long silence

 

"THAT'S RIDICULOUS", Chaerin exclaimed after recovering from being dumbfounded. Never in her entire life did she heard such statement.

 

"Isn't that exciting?", Dara beamed, oblivious to the shocked face of her friends.

 

"Dara, are you out of your mind? Who's sane person would believe in that bulls**t", Chaerin asked in disbelief as she snatched the old brown paper at Dara and looked at it strangely.

 

"Hey, I believe in it and I think my auntie do too", Dara answered calmly making the girls snapped at her with wide eyes.

 

"Obviously, your insane, unnie", Minzy rolled her eyes.

 

"Hmmp. What's so wrong on trying it?", Dara huffed and childishly crossed her arm. Bom dropped her jaw as she stared at her best friend as if she's becoming bald.

 

"What's so wrong?!", Bom asked incredulously. "Dara, where can you find a person feeling cold in the middle of sunset?", Bom countered while widening her eyes at her.

 

"Not to mention the butterflies inside an aquarium”, Minzy interjected and looked at Dara who's looking back at them with an upset face. Well, they can't help it. What kind of human being would wrote those more than impossible things? And what kind of planet species invaded their friend's mind that she came believing easily on it. They mean, what the hell those signs are??

 

"Well who knows, other peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter