SIGN THREE - WET

THEIR FUNNY LOVE SIGNS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG’s POV

 

It’s her.

 

It’s really her.

 

I watched her as she slowly turned to face me with her gob-smacked face. I flashed her my oh-soooo knowing grin and by her reaction, I can make sure she remembers me.

 

“J-jiyong”

 

See? I savored the moment of her petrified face as I looked at her in amusement. She had gaping at me and she looks so stiff standing in front of me. I had to laugh but I stopped myself by crossing my arms across my chest and…winked at her.

 

“Oh my ghad!”

 

I let out a heartily laughed upon seeing her reaction. I stood up from my seat and pace my way towards her with the same grin plastered on my face. I watched her taking step backward at my every steps making me raised a brow at her in amusement.

 

“D-don’t come near me”, she hurriedly said while her eyes roaming around the room as if looking for something to destroy me.  I had to scoff at this before I rushed my way towards her until I came face to face with her. Her eyes widen some more which amused me so much.

 

“Hi, rabbit”, I said and that made her gasped shortly. She looked…she looked shocked. Why? As if this is the first time I’ve done it to her. I saw her diverted her eyes to escaped my stare and it had me furrowed my eyebrows. I took a small step back and I noticed that she sighed in relief after doing so.

 

I stared at her quietly while she’s obviously trying to avoid my gaze and this gave me a chance to notice everything that changed on her. Gone the big thick rim glasses she used to wear, her bangs that look like a bird nest is nowhere to be seen, and as I observed earlier, she is no longer wearing her weird teeth braces with variety of colors looking like there’s a rainbow on her teeth (Damn, I still remember it almost made me blind seeing those bright neon colors flashing from her teeth before). She’s also not wearing her large hoodies anymore that probably stolen from her dad or brother, she look like a walking penguin before with those strange outfits. Well, her fashion sense might still be of a grandma judging by her clothes right now but at least she no longer has those clothes from dinosaur era. Gone is the nerd girl I used to know. Standing right in front of me is…a prettier version of Sandara Park.

 

I must admit I got surprised seeing her here yesterday. I thought my eyes were just deceiving me when I saw her at the interview room that I have to asked my staff to search her documents properly to confirm if it’s really her. True enough, it’s her. I can’t believe I will see her again after long years. She maybe thought that I won’t recognize her with her new appearance but no, I guess I know her voice so well like the back of my hand.

 

I snapped back to reality when she suddenly whimpered like a cat. She was fidgeting with the hem of her blouse while chewing her lips. Well, I guess it’s only her outward form that changed because she still has this annoying habit.

 

“You’re chewing your lips again”, I remarked making her jumped in surprised.

 

“Y-yeah. I’m sorry”, she stuttered, still not looking at me.

 

“Why do you look so nervous?”, I asked in amusement.

 

“Y-you’re staring at me”, she slowly said like a shy kid. I chuckled before she shortly glared at me. I lifted my hand near her forehead but only to stop midair upon realizing that she no longer has her full bangs that I used to pull down whenever I find her amusing.

 

I just leaned back away and gave her one last look before I went back on my desk.

 

“Go now and start your work”, I calmly said and she immediately scampered out of the office like a lightning. I just shook my head while smirking. Even with her newly look, she will still remain as the nerdy rabbit I know.

 

 

 

SANDARA’s POV

 

What was that? What just happened?

 

I looked back at the door behind me in horror before heading at the nearest restroom I could find. I need to breathe…and I need to lock myself there forever.

 

He remembered me. He recognized me. Otteoke!!!!!

 

I stared at myself in the mirror before groaning in annoyance. Do I still look the same as before? How did..how did he still knows me? Okay. I shouldn’t be surprise since I, myself, still remembered that jerk after long years BUT I have an acceptable reason here. How could I forget the bully of my life, huh? But for him, I don’t know. I actually look so much different from before because I can admit that I look like a gold fish back then.

 

I splashed huge amount of water on my face to relax the jumping nerves on me but while doing so, his face rudely flashed in my mind making me snort in shocked. Waaaaahhh!! Some water went inside my nose that I started wheezing. I tried to blow my nose hard to normalize my breathing again but it only caused weird and clumsy noises inside the restroom.

 

“Oh gosh”, I heard a gasped when someone entered. “Are you okay?”, she then rushed towards me before patting my back. I ain’t choking, is this how you solace someone that is hacking? I continued snorting out the water from my nose until I calmed down. My nose is now hurting.

 

“Girl, you are drenched”, the girl suddenly remarked. I looked at myself and indeed, I am soaking wet. How did it happen? I whipped my head at the sink and realized that I wasn’t able to turn off the tap that the water continuously ran down until it soaked my clothes.

 

“Wait, I’ll get you some towel”, she said and I could only nod my head at her, embarrassed at myself. This is sooooooo good for my first day at work <-insert sarcasm. She went out of restroom and I looked at my state. AAAaaaccckk. My pants are wet as though I peed on myself. I grab handful of tissue from the dispenser and frantically placing it on my pants hoping it would help to dry a bit.

 

WAAAAHHH.

 

I continued doing so until I realized that it’s not only my pants that is drenched, I could feel my underwear is also damped. Goodness gracious! What should I do? This is starting to make me uncomfortable. Without further thinking, I shove my left hand inside my pants to check how wet I am down there and..Oh my gosh, that sounded wrong!!!!! Eeeecckk. Let me rephrase it. I was just checking how soaked is my underwear so that I could calculate how long I will tolerate wearing wet the whole day. There. Sounds better.

 

Minutes later, I saw a towel materialized from my side and I quickly took it before wiping my loin area with it. I was busy drying that part while turning around to face the girl and thank her.

 

“Thank you for the to-AAAAAHHHHH!!!!”

 

I screamed on top of my lungs upon seeing Jiyong, his face mirroring my surprised face. I then saw the girl from earlier behind him with her hands over . What is this guy doing here and why does he looked surprise when I should be the one having that reaction?! He continued to stare at me dumbfounded before his eyes darted downward making him to instantly snapped his head to the side, trying to look away. I looked down curiously and gasped loudly upon realizing it.

 

 

My handsss..my HANDS are inside my pants with a towel protruding on it. Did he saw it? Did he????

 

 

YEP. He definitely saw it.

 

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH”, I screamed in panic as I ran towards one of the cubicle to hide myself. Please, someone kill me now this instance. I think I couldn’t face him again after what he saw. Huhuhuhu.

 

“Dara?”, I heard him calling me against the door.

 

“Go away”, I shouted weakly from too much embarrassment. The humiliation. Huhuhu. Why does he always need to see me in this kind of awkward situation of my life? AND what is he even doing inside a girl’s restroom?

 

“Dara, come on. Come out from there”, he cooed making me furrowed my eyebrows. He sounded untroubled when I know for a fact that his jerkiness would just laugh his head off at my expense.

 

“No. I don’t want to”, I bellowed. I really can’t face him. I could feel my eyes started to get misty as memories from the past came back to me. I deeply buried those down my past but scenes like this seemingly breaking down the walls that I tried to build for long years.

 

“Please go”, I muttered weakly.

 

I heard him sighed from outside before his footsteps started to fade away until I can only hear silence. Why do I always fall out with this kind of schemes? I practically grew up with insults and with judging eyes of others. I know I’m lacking of social skills and I’m boringly studious but it doesn’t mean they need to make fun of me ALWAYS. If honestly not for Bom, I already quit schooling long time ago and just locked myself at a dungeon. Bom has always been there for me to save my sorry from those bullies, she’s brave which the character I never had. She’s my mighty hero even from our elementary days.

 

Bom is the only one whom I trust about my weaknesses and fears, she knows how to cheer me up. It’s always Bom who comes to my rescue. Until I met a guy whom I thought will also be my hero. But I was wrong…I was ALL wrong.

 

[Flashback]

 

“Ohh. It’s the ugly betty”

 

“Look at that humungous glasses she’s wearing, it’s almost covering her whole face”

 

“She looks like a dirty garbage”

 

“Hey, nerd! Dodge this”

 

Dara flinched upon feeling something hard hit her back but she chose to ignore it and continued making her way towards her locker. She was hugging her books tightly while looking down as she walks. She can hear all of the insults her schoolmates are spatting at her, she’s already used to this but she still feel afraid and hurt every time.

 

‘Please stop’, she thought as she saw someone approaching her with a mischievous grin on his face. She knew this guy is going to make fun of him but she just don’t know in what way.

 

She hal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter