Final chapter

THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US.

I don't proof read, soooo yeah XD

 

How many years had it been?

Not that Yuri had lost count of it but you know how days turn into slow motion and it drags to be longer than expected, that’s how one day with Taeyeon feels like. Yuri never stopped counting every seconds, minutes, days, months and years she’s with Taeyeon. But counting it never made justice of how much deeper and stronger her feeling for Taeyeon had been over the years.

They’ve have loved and parted ways. Circumstances were against them and there where options but for them to become what they are now, Yuri could never disagree more. Taeyeon gave up the fight Yuri wanted to continue. For Yuri, love was an enough reason, Taeyeon was enough as a reason but Taeyeon was not as selfish as she is. To Taeyeon, it is the others feeling that she values more. Yuri went out of her way and slowly started to selflessly let Taeyeon decide. For once it was not just about her. It’s about the nine of them, the whole fandom, it is about the bond that was built.

Taeyeon, like Yuri never let what they feel interfere with what they we’re doing. They talk, they laugh but never do they say that they we’re in love.

To Taeyeon, Yuri was that person who was too good to be with her, not that she’s aware about how Yuri thinks of her the same way. Years passed and they’re priorities changed. The love was there but the today they’re in was different from the today they wanted it to be.

Things grew a part between them but none of them spoke about it. Thinking that they both know that it is what’s best. But then they suffered. Every members know they we’re suffering of what they chose.

“So why make things complicated?” Yoona once asked.

”Because sometimes love was never enough of a reason, I know ‘cause I’ve been there.“ That was the only reply Yuri could say at that time.

“in the future? Will you two be together?” Maknae asked.

“If time would allow. I hope so.” Taeyeon answered.

Unlike Taeyeon, Yuri was the type of person who purely believes by the power of choice. There are options and all she have to do is make her choice and stand by it.

“how come we get paired with every members and we would all get that romantic vibe but when it comes to you and me, people would just laugh it off and call it as bromance?” Yuri remembered how Taeyeon used to rant about TaeRi.

 When those rants come, she would always answer her with a , “because we’re so real, they can’t even handle it. We are so real they can’t even accept us cause they are so scared we’ll make their ships sink.”

Whatever happened to them, that had caused them to halt into a sudden stop, Yuri was ready to cut it all. She wanted Taeyeon and she doesn’t care about the future for now, she’ll think about it when it’s already there.

Looking down at her fancy costume she had thought about how Taeyeon had envied her when she told her that she looks good on all their costumes and it’s just not fair.

A tap on her shoulder and a smile from her manager.

She remembers how she defied everything for the only girl she will love.

One step, two steps….the blinding lights and the deafening cheers from the fans.

“Yuri-ah hwaiting.” Her members cheered from a distance.

Closing her eyes she had never been more thankful for her members, her friends, her sisters for life.

A nod and a nervous smile, she made her way towards the singing Taeyeon.

Right there, at the middle of the stage, she was standing with Taeyeon in the middle of all this people as their witness.

Music stopped and so as Taeyeon’s singing. Spot light on them. Everything was dark except for the spot they we’re standing at.

“Kim Taeyeon.”

Yuri spoke and the whole arena was in silence.

Yuri wanted to chuckle at how cute Taeyeon looks right now.

Flashing lights from the cameras we’re making her nervous but she would never get distracted of it, not right now.

“Kim ‘my love’ Taeyeon…” oh how she missed saying that to her.

There were hubbubs and buzzing around the place.

Taeyeon’s face looked as if she was in the biggest practical joke of the year but I know her eyes we’re pleading for me to stop.

“…please don’t look at me that way ‘cause I can’t…I don’t think I’d be able to do this again…” my voice breaks for a bit.

“go Yuri-ah!” I heard an unfamiliar voice shout. Probably a fan.

“Yuri-ah speak!” another voice from the dark encouraged me and I nodded.

Taeyeon looked around the dark arena, not a single light stick was on.

“…with what I’m about to do, I’ll be defying you, this country, our company, but my feeling for you had been inevitable. I couldn’t even imagine how I managed to last through to this day without you by my side. Girls’ Generation is on its 10th year and like the other members I don’t want this to end. I don’t know what will happen after this but I’m telling you this anyway, I’m telling it to you in front of all these people who I know would stand by us no matter what…..Kim Taeyeon.”

Yuri reached for her pocket.

The buzz started again.

A soft melodic piano sound started accompanied by a flute. The spot light went on and revealed Seohyun on piano and Tiffany on flute.

A large vtr was flashed on the giant led screen on the middle stage. The rest of the other members we’re there holding their mics.

“all my life, I have dreamt of having my own family, beautiful children and a handsome husband.” Yuri chuckled. “but you came and as I stare right into your eyes I knew I don’t need any guy to make my dream come true, you made me realize that it was you that I need.” She exhaled loudly. “ Thinking of what we had to go through those past few years, I’d do it again. I’d go through it again, that time when I was a trainee, those rejections, those bashing, 2008, 2014. I’d go through it again as long as it’s you who’d welcome me with loving arms in the end. It’s you who I’d like to go home too. I’d like to see your face first thing in the morning. I’d like to hear your voice over and over and over again. Kiss you and tell you that I love you and that I will always do for the rest of my life.”

The lights went on and Taeyeon looked around and did not notice Yuri going down on her knees until she spoke.

“Taeyeon, I love you, right now, tomorrow, forever.”

The members had to chuckle at the use of their slogan.

“such a dork.” Jessica commented and apparently it was heard due to the open microphone.

The arena chuckled and the light sticks went on as the lights went off again.

Now it was only the spotlight on them, the members and the pink ocean by sone.

“Say, yes, Taeyeon!” a fan shouted.

Another agreement was shouted and soon the ocean sang of ‘say yes, Kim Taeyeon.’

Yuri looked hopefully at her and right at that moment, Taeyeon was selfish.

This time Taeyeon thought only about herself…….and Yuri, her future with her and their future family.

“Yes!” Taeyeon jumped in a dorky manner and was soon lifted by Yuri to spin her around.

“I love you!” they said in unison and they both laughed.

The members ran towards them, joining into the hug and crying.

“kiss!” the fans shouted.

Taeyeon shook her head shyly and Yuri was smiling widely as she asked the fans to shout louder.

“They’re saying something, Taeyonnie.” Yuri teased.

“ I can’t hear them.” Taeyeon chuckled.

“I can hear them, loud and clear.” Sooyoung grinned.

“Sone, Taeyeon can’t hear you.” Sunny said.

Sone’s shouted louder, the loudest to date and Kim Taeyeon finally spoke.

“ok, stop. I wouldn’t want you guys to loose voice just because of a kiss.” Taeyeon laughed, her ahjumma laugh.

Hyoyeon pushed Yuri towards Taeyeon.

“they we’re asking for it.” Yuri shrugged.

“aren’t you asking for it?” Taeyeon asked, her eyebrows slightly tilting.

“WE were all asking for it.” Yuri cleared.

“stop talking and just kiss.” Jessica impatiently said.

They all chuckled and Taeyeon went on her toes to wrap both her arms around Yuri’s neck. Yuri had her hands on Taeyeon’s waist.

Right then and there, the whole sone fandom had witnessed the ultimate fan service, courtesy of Kim Taeyeon and Kwon Yuri.

Right then and there they have seen the new world, they were all into the new world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this had been on my laptop for soooooo long hahaha, well this is it. It's done now,hahahaha ( I wonder if someone would read this hahaha XD)