2

THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US.

YURI’S POV

You know how good things happen to arrive at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

Maybe that was how my love for Taeyeon can be described.

I have confessed at the wrong time. To rushed, to blunt….

I have waited for her to say something.

Something I expect that would hurt, but that’s just how truth goes, right? It does hurt no matter how we try to bury it on the smallest space on our pathetic heart.

“aren’t you going to answer?” I asked.

She shook her head to stop her stare.

“why are you doing this?” her eyebrows furrowed deeply.

“I just told you why.”

“you…I… is this a prank?” her nose suddenly flared as if some sort of divine light had given her a sudden realization of what was happening now. “where’s the ing camera?”

I gave her a look.

“are you serious?”

“no, are you serious?” she asked me back.

“hell, yeah. I like you. I’m certain that I like you in a homoual kind of way.”

She cocked an eyebrow and a smile graced her stunning features.

“I like you too, certainly, positively, affirmatively on a homoual kind of way.”

I was partly surprised, I was getting ready for the worst outcome of a sudden confession but her she is, accepting me.

“now what?” she asked, she was smiling with her dimples showing off.

“now what, what?” I asked her back with the same big smile on my face.

“aren’t you supposed to be jumping in joy? Or maybe assuring me that you won’t hurt me? Or maybe….”

Kissing had always been the universes’ answer on how to shut every humans blabbering mouth.

“or maybe I could shut you up.” I smirked as I pulled away and saw her eyes still closed.

She slowly opened her eyes and gave me a look.

“how unromantic of you to shut a lady up.” She went to me and sat on my legs, facing me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my own arms we’re wrapped snugly on her petite waist.

I gave her a smile before leaning down to capture her sumptuous lips.

“let’s just talk less for tonight.” I mumbled between our heated kiss.

“Yuri-ah!” Taeyeon threw the pillow and it somehow landed a few lucky centimetres away from my face.

“what Taeyeonnie~” I said with my attention focused on my Ipad.

She did not speak for a while, knowing that she secretly liked it when I call her that way, I took a glance at her from the other bed and smiled when I saw her looking at me with a faint blush.

“I hate it when you call me that way.” She threw me her last pillow and this time I was able to catch it.

“pfft.” I rolled my eyes. Got up from my bed and picked up the other pillow before heading to her bed.

I puckered my lips when I plopped down beside her.

She giggled and smothered me with a pillow.

“I love you. Taeyeonnie~” my voice was muffled by the pillow.

She removed the pillow and her lips crushed with mine.

“took you long enough to say.” She grinned.

“uh.. I just confessed last month.” I chuckled.

“so? I had the fans falling for me in 5 seconds flat. Boys and girls that is.” She sounded so proud that it made me laugh.

“that’s because they think you’re perfect.” I pinched her nose.

“and you don’t think I am?” she cocked an eyebrow.

I shook my head.

“your fart smells, you speak a lot and dj when you sleep, you still get bad breath on the morning, you easily get indigestion, your armpit sweats a looooot but thanks to the deo it stops…..”

Another kiss to break a blabbering lady.

“you learn fast.” I teased and kissed her again.

“I love you babo. Now shut up.”

……….