teaser :3

THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US.

 

..............

“Another concert tomorrow.” Yuri started.

Taeyeon did not move an inch.

“How I wish I could hold your hand like how Tiffany would, whenever were on stage.” The younger girl sighed.

“you can always hold my hand if you want too. I don’t care if manager oppa gets mad or even SooMan for that matter. Hold my hand if you wish too, please don’t be scared to give people the hint of who I really belong too.” Taeyeon squeezed Yuri’s hands.

“I’m not scared I’m just concerned of how people will react.”

Taeyeon smiled.

“for once Yuri, do what makes you happy.”

Yuri smirked.

“you make me happy Tae, should I ‘do’ you?”

Taeyeon let out a chuckle as she heard what her girlfriend just said.

“silly, that’s not…”

Taeyeon’s words were cut as she felt Yuri’s soft lips on her own.

“I know what you mean…..” Yuri leaned her forehead on Taeyeons’.

Taeyeon’s eyes were closed as she listens at Yuri’s words.

 

“The whole world may not be aware of it but I, Kwon Yuri, SNSD’s Black Pearl is madly in love with you. God knows how thankful I am that I was able to meet someone as precious as you. They may not know about us, how we die each time we were apart, how our hearts would just beat with just a mention of each other’s name, how our hands would just fit perfectly with each other. They know nothing about us; they have no idea of what we have. The secret glances, the secret smiles, the silent I love you’s . All of those things we’re just between us, inside our own world. If I’m not the Kwon Yuri I am now, everything is uncertain except for the fact that I will and would always love you.”

Taeyeon bit her lips as she tried so hard not to cry.

She took a step closer at her girl and stared at her eyes.

“you have no idea how my heart was beating loudly, right now. Why do you have to be such a sweet talker?”

Yuri smiled.

“I was just saying what my heart can’t tell.”

Taeyeon thought of Yuri’s words were too much to handle so she burrowed her face on the younger girls chest and before she knew it, her tears we’re already starting to run down her cheeks.

“I don’t care if they don’t know about us. I don’t care about what people say about us. I don’t care if everyone thinks we’re not meant for each other, all I care about is how you make my heart flutter. All I care about is how you would hold my hand when no one sees us, how you would try to sneak a kiss even when where up on stage, how you would lean on me as you whisper you love me. I don’t care if we get paired with different people cause I know where your heart belongs…I know that you know who you belong to.”

“we know who we belong to.”

Yuri whispered lightly at Taeyeon’s head as she slowly locks her hand with her.

The older girl nodded and she looked up at Yuri.

She closed her eyes as Yuri wiped her tears away.

“do you have any idea what power you have over me?” Taeyeon mumbled.

Yuri smiled lightly.

“I know, cause you also have that power over me.” She said.

“we may sit away from each other during interviews, hold someone else’s hand when we were walking around the stage, whisper something to someone else, covering another person’s ears when they are scared of fireworks, hug someone just because we wanted the fans to be happy….Yuri I want you to know that every time I hold Tiffany’s hands or whenever Jessica leans her head on your shoulder, I was secretly hoping it was us. Secretly wishing it could be us…but where still on the moment where we have no other choice but to keep all our feelings to ourselves. Time will come, I’m certain of it that one day, we’ll have our own moment too…”

Yuri nodded.

“and I’ll be patiently waiting for that day to come…Together let’s wait for that moment to come, where we will be able to let people what they don’t know about us. That moment where would not really care.”