3

THEY DON’T KNOW ABOUT US.

TAEYEON’S POV

“Kwon Yuri?”

“nae~ Kim ‘my love’ Taeyeon” Yuri faced me  with a smile that somehow made me forgot what I was about to say.

She giggled and pinched my nose as she removes the pillow between us and scooted closer to me.

“I love it when you’re speechless.” She whispered on my ears.

I blushed 3x a darker shade than what I am now.

“yaaah~” I whined and pushed her face away.

She chuckled, shook her head and went to sit closer to me.

“what was that you’re about to say Taeyeon-ah?”

Yuri’s arm was wrapped around my waist while her head was on my shoulder.

“well…I’m just wondering. It’s been months and we never had a single argument…….”

She laughed through her nose before putting her chin on my shoulder.

“why would you want us to fight?” she asked curiously.

“normal couples fight..” I pouted.

“maybe we’re not normal, that’s why.” She giggled as she hugged me on the waist.

“Yah!” I protested on what she just said.

Her laugh resonated around the room.

“why is my girlfriend so cute.” She pinched and nuzzled her nose on my cheek. “can’t we be just thankful that we don’t argue about stuffs? That’s just shows how we try to understand each other. That shows that we’re both trying our best to make this relationship work. It doesn’t mean that because we don’t argue, I care less about you.”

My lips jutted out as her words sink through my brain. I look towards her and studied her face.

“Gosh, I love you.” I mumbled as I stare right into her deep brown eyes.

A soft smile graced her beautiful face.

“why are we so cheesy?” she giggled a bit and before completely leaning in to kiss me, she said. “I love you so much, Taeyeonnie~”

Is it silly that I want us to argue?

…..

“Tayeon-ah can we talk?” Yuri had went before me as soon as we ended shooting our dance practice video. Looking at her right now, she seems to be upset over something.

Oh no, what did I do wrong?

“w-wae?” I stuttered a bit as I try to figure out why was Yuri acting this way.

She looked around and sighed.

“can we talk somewhere private?”

The look she gave me had me no choice but to silently nod my head.

I followed her to one of the practice room inside the SM entertainment building. She grabbed a seat for us and signalled me to sit on the chair opposite hers’.

I heard her sigh one more time.

Aigoo..what did I do wrong?

After some more sighs and some nerve wrecking silence, Yuri had decided to speak.

“Taeyeon-ah, you know I love you, right?”

Wait, is she breaking up with me? Noooooo.

I nodded reluctantly not really knowing where this is all going.

“I promised that I would never hurt you and that I would always take care of you and be honest with you but…….”

She said ‘but’! it means there’s more for her to say.... !!!

“Yuri-ah” I was surprised at how my voice sounded so soft.

 She held my hand and that was all I was waiting for before bursting into tears.

“a-are you b-b-breaking up w-with me?” I said between sobs.

“w-what?” she asked, completely surprised of what I just said. “Taeyeon-ah.” She touched me on my shoulder.

“are you tired of me? Did I do something to upset you? Don’t you love me anymore?” I blurted out.

“Taeyeon.”

I cried even louder.

“you’re not even calling me Taeyeonnie.”

Yuri went on her knees to hug me.

“shhh…” she said as she try to calm me down. “Taeyeon-ah, why are you crying?” she asked as she wiped my tears away.

I look into her and asked.

“are you not breaking up with me?” my voice was hoarse.

“what? Why would I do that?” she let out a soft chuckle.

“you’re upset. I thought I did something wrong and..and…” she shook her head with a smile. “aish, this is embarrassing.” I groaned as I hide my face with my hands.

Yuri let out a hearty laugh, she sat back on her seat and pulled me to sit on her lap. She wrapped her arms around my waist and smiled at me.

“yaaah~” I tried to hide my blushing face.

“I was upset because I can’t make it on our first anniversary.” She pouted cutely.

Anniversary? Our first year anniversary? What day is it? Omo! Its next week.

“its next week. You forgot?” she asked.

“me? Pssh! Why would I forget it?” I laughed nervously.

to the 1000 power.

She poked my cheek and gave me a look.

“no need to lie, Taeyeon-ah.” She grinned.

I sighed.

“I’m the worst girlfriend ever.” I mumbled.

“yeah and I’m the best girlfriend.” She teased.

I pouted and gained a peck on my cheeks.

“you’re not helping.” I crossed my arms.

She ran her fingers through my hair.

“Taeyeonnie~”

She softly called me and it somehow gave me a good kind of goose bumps. I saw her reaching on her pocket and she paused when she saw me looking at her.

“I’m not proposing just to clear off your overly active imagination….Not Yet.” She smiled slyly.

I slightly pushed her shoulder with a slight blush on my face and a grin.

“The girls helped me with this, even our managers.” She handed me a ticket.

“Boracay?” I read the ticket.

She nodded with a smile.

“you like?” she asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

“you on bikini? I like, I like.” I wiggled my eyebrows back.

We laughed in unison.

“Yuri-ah, please don’t leave me, arasso?”

She nodded.

“even if you tell me to leave, I won’t.” she whispered in my ears before capturing my lips into a passionate lip lock.

.................