Business Meeting

The SHINee Heroes (Story On Hold)

“So looks like you five are the ones we have been waiting for.” Jong-kook commented as he took another bite out of his meal. The SHINee members slowly nodded and picked at their food, still in shock from their sudden discovery of their powers. “Of course I knew that all along. The whole getting mad at Minho was my way of encouraging his power out of him.”

Kwang-soo gulped down his food and turned to face his hyung. “Of course you only knew how to do that thanks to me hyung.”

Ji-hyo smiled and nodded at the younger idol. “Good point. If oppa didn’t bully you so much, we wouldn’t know how weak younger people can be.” Kwang-soo’s mouth dropped as everyone laughed at him. It was hard work being the maknae to these lot.

“What do you mean by the ones that you’ve waited for? I mean don’t you all have super powers, what’s special about us?” Jonghyun spoke up, drawing the heroes to look at him. “I mean what’s the point of bringing us here anyway?”

“Why do you think? We want you to help us with a very important mission. Only you five have the right powers to do so.” Jae-suk replied, sipping on his drink as he watched the five confused singers at the dinner table.

“Wait a minute hyung. We are just singers, not superheroes. What makes you all think that we can succeed in this mission?” Key asked, looking at his band members in worry. It was one thing to be stolen right after a concert, but to find that you possess a superpower, and be expected to fight evil was a bit over whelming. Not to mention dangerous for the younger members.

“You five have the powers that can be merged as one, we don’t own that ability. Our powers are too random, but you five however have the most powerful range than a hero could ask for.” Suk-jin put his chopsticks down and wiped his mouth.

Haha folded his arms in slight envy of SHINee’s powers. “You have the power of the elements! Do you have any idea how special that is? You can literally do anything you want! Plus once you are all ready, you can combine them into one special power~”

Jong-kook quickly elbowed Haha, gesturing him to quickly shut up. Minho raised an eyebrow when Haha didn’t continue. “What did you say about that special power?” SHINee’s eyes widened at the thought of the great possibilities of what they could do.

“You mean like a special combo attack. Like the power rangers or something?” Taemin started to move about in his chair, excited about his new life. Key quickly sent a glare at his younger friend, indicating that he should calm down, before Key took control and forced him to do so.

“I guess it’s like the power rangers, but much cooler than that. No silly green screen effects.” Gary laughed at Taemin’s excited reaction, causing him to almost choke on his drink.

Song Ji-hyo nodded and started hitting Gary on his back to stop him from choking. “Oppa, don’t die on us, how can we be the Monday couple with only me?” Gary regained control over the cough, and made a clone of him appear. The clone greasily winked at her, making her laugh in embarrassment. “I guess that would work. He has more charms than you.”

Gary quickly made the clones disappear, frowning at his Monday girlfriend. “Stress, you stress me out Ji-hyo!”

“Yah, pay attention you two! We only think it’s possible that you can combine the powers, but it’s not certain yet. The fact that you all awoken at the same time could indicate that your powers are connect, unlike ours that just developed at random times.” Jong-kook scolded the flirting couple, before drawing his attention back to the SHINee members.

Onew bit his lip and looked at his band members, pondering if they should really use their powers to help the Running Man heroes. “I’m not saying we will help you 100% yet. But if we did, who would be up against?” The heroes suddenly went still, looking at each other and sharing worried looks. Something wasn’t right. To get the weaker members silent was bad enough, but for Sparta-Kook to go silent indicated that SHINee was in for a deep struggle.

Suddenly the silence was broken by a very loud siren and red flashing lights in the room. The SHINee members watched and quickly followed in panic as the seven heroes jumped from their seats and ran to the laboratory. “What’s going on? Why are you all in a panic?” Jonghyun tried to get information out of the heroes, but they were too busy alarming over the sudden interruption to hear him.

“Hyung what’s the situation?” Haha shouted from the far end of the room, collecting various items. Suk-jin looked at the monitors, typing as fast as he could to locate the location of the distress call.

The other heroes ran through a door, appearing just a few seconds later in blue costumes, with a belt, armour, and the Running Man logo for the personal touch. “Something tells me that it’s the thieving five again.” Jae-suk commented as he tightened his gloves.

Suk-jin nodded and pulled up the information on a large screen on the far side of the wall, showing short video footage of five men dressed in a black outfit (close to the Running Man’s costume) and wearing masks, running into a warehouse and fighting the guards with vicious skills of hand-to-hand combat. “They have just entered a warehouse selling various chemicals on the north side of town.”

Minho stepped forward, holding up his hands to gain attention. What's the big deal? They're just five thrives, let the police handle them." Well that's all they were right? What was so important about them?

Jae-suk shook his head and took over the computer work while Suk-Jin got changed. "The chemicals are very important to the mission. We put them in that certain warehouse to ensure no one could get to them. Looks like they tracked down the location and made a move."

Kwang-soo headed for the door, but was stopped by Jong-kook, who blocked the way out. "Hyung, why not let SHINee go and take care of this one? How can we expect them to train if they don't know what they are up against?" The heroes nodded at each other in agreement, and looked at the five singers, who were beyond terrified at the idea.

"Hold on a second! How can you expect us to fight a group of thieves without training first?" Key shook his head, rejecting the idea completely.

Taemin jumped I front of Key, begging him to let them go to fight as heroes. "But like Minho hyung said; they just thieves. Even without training, we could beat them with our awesome powers~"

"You mean the powers that almost burnt and drowned Minho, almost fried Jonghyun, and almost choked us with vines? It's far too dangerous!" Key folded his arms, protesting at the group that began to plead.

"But you said almost! So it's not that dangerous!" Jonghyun messed with Key's hair and stood forward. "I want to help you fight. How bad can this be?"

Jong-Kook nodded and pointed at the costume room. "Change and lets leave ASAP."

Onew quickly pulled at Minho and Taemin, who made a run for the room in excitement. "Wait a second there you two! I'm not going to put you in danger~"

"Relax Onew. We will follow you during this mission. If you need help, we will appear and do what we can. But it's best for you to try and fight alone at least. Get a taste for the hero act first. That's the best training you can get." Ji-hyo reassured SHINee's leader, who nodded and followed his band into the costume room.

A flood of worries filled in SHINee's minds. Of course they were excited to use their new powers, but scared at the same time. Who knew what was coming up. It couldn't be that bad, they are just thieves right?


Looks like SHINee is thrown into the deep end already!

Look forward to the next chapter to see how they get on with their first mission!