Chapter 2

Love In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KyuHyun’s eyes flew open. His mind was instantly alert, something that didn’t happen usually, unless…

“Damn it,” he groaned, seeing the clock.

As he had supposed, it was past midday. It was minutes past four to be exact. He had overslept. He growled at himself, cursing that he had wasted all this time sleeping when he could have been out touring Paris. He was disoriented for the rest of the afternoon, forgetting where things like his keys and socks were.

As he finally stepped out of the hotel, he rechecked his pockets, making sure that everything he needed was there. He had to run back in for his wallet, but after rechecking again, he was pretty sure he had everything that he would need for the remainder of the day.

“Damn it, camera,” he growled, as he ran back into the hotel again. Dashing up to and back from his room barely took him two minutes before he was back outside on the street, panting and huffing from exertion. He was never going to get up late again. Ever.

“What should I do this evening?” he mused to himself, his hands stuck into his jeans pocket, casually striding down the pavement. People rushed back and forth, hurrying to get to their respective destinations. KyuHyun didn’t feel particularly pressured. He was here to see Paris in its most natural state, not the only nice half that they showed tourists.

As he turned a complete 3600, the Eiffel Tower in the distance caught his eye. He bit his lip, pondering the urge to go there. He was sure it was based on a certain guitarist previously clad in pink. Thoughts of SungMin clouded his mind, and that was all it took to get him hailing a cab to carry him to the front of the Eiffel Tower.

His excitement and anticipation was short lived. As he stepped out of the cab onto the curb, disappointment washed over him strongly. The steps were void of any guitarist, only other possible tourists walking up and down.

While he tried to figure out why he was so disappointed, he wondered what he should do now that he had come all the way here. Sighing, he looked up, and saw the top of the Eiffel Tower. An idea came to mind.

“Since I don’t have anything else doing anyway…” he muttered to himself, heading towards the never ending stairs with a determination.

By the eighteenth flight of sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter