chapter 3

Love In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sound of muffled buzzes filled the room, a hand immediately shot out and pressed the alarm. After oversleeping the previous day, Kyuhyun was taking no chances. A few minutes passed of him sitting on his bed until he his groggy brain remembered exactly why he was so eager to wake up early. Excited, kyuhyun flew off his bed and got ready for another day of Paris...an another day of Sungmin. After spending a few minutes deciding whether he looked better in black or navy blue- and choosing the black- he set off with his camera in his hand and a smile on his face.

Stopping only to buy two cups of coffee and two muffins, he made his way straight to the Eiffel Tower, hoping that sungmin would be there already. Of course, he realised that this was probably too much to wish for, given how early it was, and given that Sungmin showed up close to sunset the day before. This didn't stop him from hoping, however. He even tried to convince himself that yesterday might have been a one time thing. It seemed that luck was on his side,though, as he saw the figure of the smaller man in the distance. A smile burst through his features and kyuhyun quickened his steps to reach the man who had yet to notice him.

"Sungmin!" he called, when he was near enough. The said man looked up and smiled upon seing Kyuhyun. There was no hint of the sadness that Kyuhyun had seen in his eyes the day before. "Good morning kyuhyun," Sungmin reponded. a gentle smile was playing on his gentle lips, which transfixed Kyuhyun until he spoke again. "You're early today," he observed.

Kyuhyun scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Ah, well not really. i was just kinda late yesterday," he explained sheepishly. His answer seemed to amuse Sungmin, who pressed no further. Clearing his throat, in an obvious attempt to change the topic, Kyuhyun held up the coffee and muffins, "Did you eat breakfast yet?" A tiny shake of the head was his response. "That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter