Chapter 4

Love In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say that KyuHyun was over the moon would be putting it lightly. He simply could not believe his luck. SungMin called this a tour, but with Paris being the most romantic city, could anyone really blame KyuHyun if he called it a date? Add the fact that SungMin looked undeniably adorable with his washed out blue jeans and pink and white striped polo and KyuHyun swore that he could die happy at that moment. He honestly thought that this couldn't get any better. Hewas proven wrong about ten minutes later, however, when they arrived at the Arc de Triomphe.  He stood looking at SunMin as he explained its significance and the many movies that were shot at that very spot. KyuHyun tried his best to listen, seeing SungMin's obvious effort to show off his city, but he would be lying if he said it wasn't hard. Instead, KyuHyun found his attenton drifting to the sparkle in SungMin's eyes, the shape of his lips as he pronounced the relevant french words.

Their next destination, SungMin told him, was the Louvre. KyuHyun almost jumped out of his skin as SungMin grabbed his hand, pulling him along. It was just as well that he did. KyuHyun seemed to have lost all control over his limbs as he did that. Not that he was complaining. but, of course, this is Cho KyuHyun we're speaking about. he was bound to embarrass himsef sooner or later. As it turned out, it happened sooner than later.

SungMin was just finished with explaining the historical importance of the Louvre and about to move on when KyuHyun blurted out,

"Say something else in French!" Immediately turning red after. SungMin paused for a bit, surprised, until KyuHyun's words registered. By now, KyuHyun had found something fascinating to look at in the ceiling and was clearly intent on avoiding SungMin's gaze. As a result, he completely missed the playful glint in SungMin's eyes when he asked,

"Do you speak French?" in the most sincere voice could muster,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter