Chapter 1

Love In Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KyuHyun felt a feeling of contentment overflow in his heart the instant the sole of his shoe touched the ground. Not just any ground. France’s ground. After saving for so long, he had finally stored enough to make his dream trip to France. More specifically, to the renowned city of love, and wine, none other than Paris itself. He held the handle of his suitcase tightly in one hand, the other clutching his camera.

Taking in the full landscape was amazing. Even as people jostled past him, something that would have normally irritated the life out of him, he was completely amazed by all the lush greenery that was the scenery from the wide open wall window.

“Beautiful,” he whispered under his breath, pulling his suitcase in front of him and holding up his camera to capture the gorgeous staging of nature.

He took one last glance at outside before turning away and signalling for a taxi. By the time he got to his hotel, it was late evening, having taken a few hours to get from the airport to Paris. Wheeling his suitcase into the lobby, he glanced around at the high ceiling and upright staff before deciding that he wasn’t going to be spending much time here.

True to his word, after a quick shower and a brief phone call to his mom back in Korea to assure her that no, the plane did not crash, and neither were there any bombs on board, he changed his clothes and headed out, wrapping a scarf around his neck to protect him from what was turning out to be a very chilly afternoon.

As he strolled leisurely down the streets of Paris, he wondered if the air here smelt extra good or if it was just because he was happy. Within minutes, a yellowish reddish hue had invaded the usual blue of the sky as the sun set the clouds on fire. He forgot to breathe as he stopped, standing before the infamous landmark right in front of him.

The Eiffel tower. Even from this distance, all across the park, it was absolutely magnificent. It had to be the best thing in this world ever created. Awed, he walked forward slowly, trying to take it all in at once. But something outside the tower stopped him before he could reach the final two feet in front of it.

The soft playing in the quiet evening began like something out of a fairy tale. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter