Mirrored Pieces of You

Stuck in Dreamland

There once was a man who loved the world.

 

He would just sit outside all day and watch the clouds pass him by.

 

The birds would sing songs just for him and the leaves would wave to him like they were old friends.

 

He just loved watching the different seasons come to visit.

 

 

The man’s name was Jonghyun and yes he did have a house but he would only go inside to change his clothes if it got cold.

 

 

Now this world wasn’t like our world, even though this world was filled with magic it wasn’t very modern and the people were still trying to figure how to use this magic.

 

But Jonghyun saw magic as something that was useless, for the only thing he truly cared about was admiring his surroundings and day dreaming about what other parts of the world might look like.

 

 One day when the man was marveling at the cloudless sky that seemed to go on forever, he saw something strange.

 

It seemed to be a cloud, but it seemed to be made up of thousands of circular mirrors spinning around.

 

Jonghyun was dumbfounded by it for the mirrors were not just reflecting there surroundings but also memories of other places. From forest fire to waterfalls and was the most stunning thing he has ever seen.

 

 

 

Now that thing Jonghyun was seeing was a wind spirit called Kibum and it was looking right back at him with curiosity.

The thing was every time Kibum met a human he was always so annoyed for the fact that they would ignore him and just look at their reflection, making him feel like he was invisible. But for some reason he felt that this man wasn’t looking at his reflection but actually at him.

 

So Kibum decided to see if it was true so he floated to the ground and the mirrors started piecing together like a puzzle until he was in his normal form.

 

“You’re so beautiful.” Jonghyun gasped seeing the clouds in his eyes.

 

“You see me?” The spirit talked like the rustling of fresh fall leaves.

 

The sad part about this story is Jonghyun didn’t see the spirit’s face but only the world reflected in it.  But Kibum thought otherwise, so the spirit visited Jonghyun everything single day, learning more and more about the man and as the years past Jonghyun fell more and more in love with Kibum.

 

Then Jonghyun began to grow deathly sick, the wind spirit was terrified of losing his love so Jonghyun promised him he would find a spell that would help…or at least make sure the spirit wasn’t alone.

 

Jonghyun looked all around to find something that would cure him…but sadly there was nothing that could cure him and he was terrified of leaving Kibum.

 

It wasn’t until he found one spell, that one spell so he wouldn’t leave Kibum alone.

 

As Jonghyun went outside and saw Kibum floating in the sky watching him as he spoke the spell.

 

Kibum gasped in horror to see Jonghyun starting to become transparent, that he sent a gust of powerful wind towards him, hoping that it would pick Jonghyun up and bring him close so Kibum could hold him one last time.

 

But as soon as the wind slammed into Jonghyuns body he disappeared completely, leaving Kibum truly alone.

 

“No!” Kibum screamed, his body started to crack and he cried out. “Why would you…” but before Kibum could finish his sentence he felt a gust of wind on his face that he did not create.

 

Jonghyun turned himself into the wind so he could always be with Kibum.

 

The weird thing was Jonghyun couldn’t see the world as the wind anymore…for he didn’t have eyes but for some reason he could see Kibum…He could actually see his face and it was beautiful…he just wished he could tell him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gosh i remember when I first got this idea It was first a man and a wind spirit woman, but I thought how cool would it be if I made it a jongkey! I hope you like it please comment I would love to read your thoughts on this one! Thank you and stay beautiful.