Part Three

Our Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Three

-Our Love Story (I love you my best friend)-

 

 

Luhan and Yoona were known as best friend. For yoona, he was one of her best friend. But for Luhan, she was the one and only best friend. Luhan still had feelings for yoona. He’s still in love with her. After they became friends, he more in love with everything about her; her personality, her unique laugh, her cute pout, everything. She could understand him, comprehend herself with his stubborn character. She fitted perfectly with him. She’s always there for him; accompanied him when he was lonely, patted his head when he was sad, ruffled his hair when he did something silly. He liked everything about her. He wanted to tell her that he loved her, but he couldn’t. He didn’t want to ruin their friendship. He’s to coward to tell her about this. He was afraid to take the risk. He fully understood why man and woman couldn’t be a best friend. One of them would fall in love with another one. And in this case, it was him.

#

 

He was in the middle of watching yoona from a far in front of his class. He saw her talking and joking with her friends. He smiled when he saw her famous alligator laugh. She was really one of a kind, he thought. But soon after that, his smile disappeared from his face. He saw one of her male friend ruffled her hair. He could feel his blood was rushing to his head.

“Jealous much?” He heard Sehun’s voice next to him. He was totally immersed on watching yoona, didn’t realize Sehun was already stood beside him.

“Since when you were here?” he deliberately didn’t answer Sehun’s question. Although he knew that Sehun would keep pestering him with another question.

“Until when you want to hide your feelings Hyung? I think it’s the time for her to know about your true feelings. If you keep hiding your feelings, it will hurt you more. You have to tell her” Luhan knew Sehun was right. He wanted to do the same thing like Sehun said just now. He desperately wanted to do it, but he was so confused. He was afraid. He wondered what would happen to their friendship if he told her. Would it ruin their friendship? Would she accept his feeling? Or would they feel awkward around each other because she didn’t feel the same way like he was? Too many thoughts came to his mind.

“I don’t know either Sehun. I want to tell her, but I can’t. I just….can’t.”

“Why? Because you don’t want to ruin that friendship? It’s just a common excuse.” Sehun rolled his eyes. Sehun could tell that it was Luhan’s reason why he didn’t confess to Yoona.

“I don’t want to repeat the history.” Luhan said, eyes still glued on Yoona.

“What? What do you mean?” Sehun was taken aback. He didn’t expect that Luhan would have another reason.

“I’ve been in this kind of situation before. I liked my best friend in Junior High School, and then I confessed to her. Unfortunately or fortunately for me, she didn’t feel the same way like I was. And after that, our friendship was never be the same like before. She started avoiding me. And now, I don’t want my friendship with Yoona has the same ending like my previous friendship. I loved her so much so that I can’t tell her my true feelings. I can’t bear losing her from my life.”

“But Hyung, you have to confess your feelings to her. You have to. She…”

“Keep your story for now Sehun. She’s coming.” Before Sehun could finish his words, Luhan cut him in the middle. He saw Yoona went closer towards them.

#

 

Luhan woke up immediately when he heard Yoona was screaming out her lungs, calling his name. Luhan smiled when he knew it wasn’t merely a dream. He could hear Yoona’s jovial voice reverberated on his house. It meant that his Mom and Dad weren’t at home right now. Because Yoona wouldn’t have called out his name out loud if they were at home. He heard her coming closer towards his door. Suddenly, a silly joke popped out on his mind. He pretended still asleep, with his entire body was covered in blanket. He heard Yoona was opening his door and then called his name. He tried hard make himself selflessly, like a sleeping person.

“Luhan, wake up now. You have promised to go shopping with me.” Yoona shaked his body, half screaming.

Luhan didn’t budge at first. Then, he tried to make his face like someone who just woke up. He put out his head, leaving his body still covered in blanket. He opened his eyes slowly, slightly tilted his head.

“Hmmm. Is that you Yoona? Why are you so ugly in the morning?” He rubbed his eyes, and then faked a big yawn.

“Yaaa Lulu. How can you greet me like that? You just woke up so surely you couldn’t see my goddess face. Now get your out of the bed. Now!” She was screaming again. She started to shake his body, harder this time. Then she laid her hands on the blanket, ready to pull it out.

“Hei hei hei. Don’t you dare to pull out my blanket. I don’t wear anything.” He tightens his grip on the blanket, pretended to be afraid. Yoona stopped her action. And then she stood up right away. Taken aback because of what he said just now.

“You don’t wear anything? Oh Lu. How could you?’ She’s like she was in the state of shock. She took more steps back, trying to make a distance from Luhan. She was ready to go out of his room.

Luhan saw this. Before Yoona could escape from his room, he hurriedly stood up from his bed, with body was still covered with blanket. And then he called her name loudly while unfolding his blanket “Yoona!”. Hearing Luhan called her name, Yoona reflexively closed her face with her hand. “Luhan, what are you doing? I…i...i..don’t want to see you . What’s wrong with you? Please hurry up. Put your blanket on.” Yoona furiously said. He laughed loudly when he saw Yoona’s reaction.

“Look at you Yoong. You’re so funny.” Yoona heard Luhan burst out laughing. She slowly opened her eyes. And what she saw was fully clothed Luhan.

Finally she realized that it was just Luhan’s silly joke. Feeling a little bit angry, she walked closer towards him. She was ready to give him a ‘gift’. “Oo oow. I am so dead.”

#

 

Sehun was in the middle of his date with Sulli when the thought of Luhan and Yoona suddenly popped out on his mind. He remembered that there’s something that he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter