Part Two

Our Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part Two

-Our Friendship (I’ll always be here for you)-

 

 

“Hi Yoona. I am Luhan” ……And I like you. And the last three words that he said at that time were just on his mind until now.

That was how they knew each other. Luhan thought that they could be friends immediately, but unfortunately fate was not on the same side with him. After that meeting, Luhan was still shy whenever he met Yoona. He didn’t dare to greet yoona first and neither did yoona. They were still shy around each other. When he met her at the cafeteria with her friend, he didn’t have courage to go near her and said ‘Hi” and it happened maybe because she was always with her friends most of the time. He just stood at his place, looking at her from afar. He didn’t know why, but something just made him froze in his place. This kind of situation was happened not only once or twice, but for many times. And when Luhan had enough courage to talk with her, their time was never match. It was when he saw Yoona walking alone in front of his class, he followed her from behind and was ready to call her name, but suddenly a boy, who he assumed was one of his fanboy, came near her and talked with her. And what could he do other than called off his initial intention. Truly, their time was never match at all.

#

 

“Maybe you can try to text her.” That was Sehun’s suggestion when he told Sehun about his misery. Actually, he intended to send her a message since their first meeting, but it always end up in draft folder. He took a long time every night just to think about the content of his message that he would send to her, but in the end he never sent it. He was frustrated with himself. So that night, one month since their first meeting, he gathered his courage to send her a message.

From: Luhan

/Hi Yoona. This is Luhan. How are you? What are you doing?/ He read his text over and over again. He wasn’t sure of text message that he should send to her for the first time.

From: Luhan

/Hi Yoona. This is Luhan, Do you remember?/

After he changed it so many times, he decided to text her like that. Message sent. Then He walked back and forth in his room. He tried everything to distract him, trying to shoo away his nervousness while waiting the reply from her. He went in and out his room so many times, hoping that when he got inside his room, there’s a reply from her.

Beep beep. His cellphone was ringing, designated that text message had arrived. He took it as quickly as he can, hoping that was from yoona.

From: Yoona

/Hi for you too Luhan. Of course I remember you. What’s up? Kkkk/

Luhan was so happy that night. His dream to become friend with her came true. And their texting continued until midnight.

#

 

Luhan and Yoona had been friends since then. Yoona always told Luhan everything and so did Luhan. They became so close in such a short time because their personality was fit for each other. Yoona was the only female friend that close to Luhan, but unfortunately it didn’t go the same for him. Yoona had so many male friends and all of them were close with her. It made him frustrated, but he couldn’t do anything. He wanted to tell yoona that he loved her so all her male friends could back off, but on the other side he didn’t want to ruin their beautiful friendship.

Luhan sat on the sofa near glass window in their favorite café that afternoon. It was their memorable place because they always met and spent their time in here. He had been waiting for her since two hours ago, but there’s no sign of her appearance until now. It didn’t seem like her at all because yoona that he knew was always on time.

“Hei Lu. Sorry I am late. When did you come?” finally she came. Her breathing was uncontrollably, signed that she run all the way to here.

“No, I am not. Only ten minutes ago.” He grinned. He didn’t want to make her feel guilty. Yoona was the type of person who would blame herself for something wrong that happened to her surroundings, although it’s not her fault. He knew her very well.  

“Really? How could you get this spot? It’s Saturday and this spot was one of the most favorite.” She said while pulled out his cellphone from her bag, feeling strange why he could get this spot. Luhan sighed. He forgot yoona was really a sharp person. “I reserved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter