Part One

Our Journey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part One

-Our High School Days (Meeting You for the First Time)-

 

 

/Luhan/

Luhan was sixteen years old at that time. It was the age when he wanted to try out everything. It was his rebellious and confusing days; days when he secretly skipped school, days when he addicted to game online, days when he was dare to say ‘no’ to his mom and dad, days when he wanted to find his true self, and of course days when he felt the meaning of first love for the first time. He was really enjoyed his high school days. He went out well with his friends. He had a good time to dedicate himself for soccer, the love of his life. And he had the chance to taste the sweetness and bitterness of love. These high school days were really memorable to him because that were when he met her, Im Yoona, the beautiful and charming girl that Luhan chose to be his first love.

#

 

It was in February when he noticed her for the first time. That day, he was in his way to the toilet that located right next to her class. She was laughing with her friends and He walked pass by them. They noticed him and suddenly they stopped laughing. Luhan didn’t know why they were like that, but one thing that crossed his mind at that time was: “maybe one of them likes me”. He didn’t know why he was thinking like that but yeah it was the thought that came to his mind. And he thought that ‘someone’ was her. It was the day when he noticed her for the first time and since that day he felt the urge to know her name. And as simple as that, he fell in love with her.

After he met her that day, he found himself had a new habit: going to the toilet. Almost every day he went to the same toilet just to catch a glimpse of her. He wanted to see her doing in class. And he kind of hoped that she would notice him.

“Do you go to toilet again?” his seat mate, Sehun, asked the same question for the nth time. He found Luhan very amusing and kind of weird because he would go to the toilet at least five times in just one day.

“hmmm” Luhan answered him nonchalantly. He knew Sehun had suspected his ‘new habit’, but he couldn’t tell him the truth. And there were three reasons why he had to keep this a secret: One, He had no idea of her name until now because he didn’t have any friends that were in the same class with her and he didn’t have enough courage to ask her by himself. Two, If Sehun knew about this, he would tell their soccer team and they would and of course call him a ‘chicken’ because he didn’t dare to ask for her name. Three, he wasn’t ready for all of that.

“Do you have some kind of disease?’

“Mmmm…no. Do you think I have one?”

“How do I suppose to know? But I bet you do. You always go to toilet at least five times a day.”

“Did you count that?”

“Yes, I did. Because you were so weird you know.” He stopped for a while. Then he came up with another weird question. “Did you smoking? Or worse…did you watch in toilet? Oh Dear God hyung, I didn’t know that behind your innocent face, you were that kind of person. Can you not wait after school over? We can do it together.”

“Hmmm Sehun, Are you sure that I who have some kind of disease and not you? Besides, don’t you think it was too short if I was smoking or watching ?”

“Oh yeah you’re right. Then what’s the reason? You have to tell me the truth.” He insisted Luhan to spill the reason out. Oh Sehun wouldn’t stop until he got the answer. “Hyuuuuunggg….” He started to show Luhan some of his famous aegyo. Luhan just ignored Sehun and didn’t look at him at all. He thought that it wasn’t the right time to tell Sehun about this. He would find another day to tell him, but after he knew her name for sure.

#

 

Almost half of year, he kept his feeling for him only. He kept doing his ‘ritual’ which meant going to the toilet as often as he could and he would stole every chance just too see her face. But unfortunately for him, he still didn’t know her name. It was the last day of his first year at school when he saw her across the football field watching soccer match with her friends. She looked so beautiful even from this far. And he couldn’t stop himself from staring at her.

“Hyung, what are you looking at?” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter