Past: Locked

Present Past

I slammed the door shut and walked to my bed. What harm would be done to me when I get out of the palace grounds?! I don't even want the company of the nymphs here! they're too... Too!! urrrgh!... I just want to get out of here this place is too stupid!!. I hear the creak sound of the door and it showed me the face of my Mother, huff Another round of preaching and Sermoning! 

 

" My dear we talked about this..."  she said in a very calm voice, I know how much they want me to stay in this place but how will I get a life of my own if I don't know how to interact with many people not only to the royalties. I'm sick of my life! 

 

 

"Yes mother, Many many many times,  and How many times do I have to tell you and Father that I won't get lost outside? I have my Lady-in-waiting. Sometimes I need to get a life on my own without anyone tailing me, I want to feel like I'm free! Free from all the duties of being a princess, all the etiquette when you're with anyone, I'm very much tired of all the attention i've got, I want to be myself infront of everyone."I ranted. 

 

"I know but your status is not suited for the people outside, You belong to a royal bloodline along with all the things fit for a princess, You have to act and live like one." she cupped my face and caress it. Mother smiled "All the elegant and the finest things are fit for a princess, Be thankful that the gods chose your life to be the Princess of Argos, Many of the maidens wishes to be on your place. Be contented and understand that we're only doing this for you, Have some rest my Dear" I knew it!! I simply knew it!! no matter how much I explain still they wouldn't!. I slumped to my bed, WHY?!! why wouldn't they listen? why do they need to lock me in this palace?! I want something knew in my life! URRGH.

 

 

The cold breeze of air entered my room. It is cold but it feels comforting. The moment the breeze touched my skin, It gave me shivers down to my spine. The curtain swayed and moved to the air's direction then the air seemed to have a voice of its own, a deep voice but it sounded like music to the ears.

 

 

Have patience and your wish might come true, maybe not this time but soon.

 

 

After that the Cold air disappeared and my Lady-in-waiting came to the room. "Forgive me to interrupt your rest but the king wanted to tell you that the Duke and the Duchess are here, Do you wish to have a word with them?" the Duke and the Duchess are here? why? "Please tell father that I don't want to have a word with them but send them my warmest greetings." my lady-in-waiting went off. I looked to my window and stared at the outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

If my wish will come true, why does it have to be soon? why not now?

 

==============================================================================

please don't get confused, If I'm using PAST...    its the same as flashbacks :)))

 

have a nice day!!~