Present: Oh! a message? An Iris message

Present Past

Dara made a gesture that the cab should stop at the street intersection.

She payed the cab and got out of the car. She walked at the street pavement turning left and walked a few blocks. 

She got a feeling that she shouldn't go there now.

"The sky is blue, birds fly and flowers bloom, Going there today is fine. Nothing could go wrong.." She thought.

Turning right, she saw a man entering the studio.  Maybe that's one of Bommie's models...

Model huh? He has no taste in fashion perhaps that man is the janitor? With a pink hair? hair is divided into two?

the way I saw that man's hair was divided in the center... He's not into fashion nor a janitor... 

What is he doing at the studio?

 

 

Dara entered the building, The photographic studio was on the 6th floor of the building. Don't get me wrong,I'm not into 

photography. I own this building. My own studio is on the  10 floor, Its an art studio. I stood in front of the elevator and pushed the up button.

after 1 minute the elevator flew open, I stepped in and pushed the 6th button, Luckily no one was with me inside the elevator.

A thin colourful smoke appeared right before me. 


 

 

 

"oh!! I thought you wouldn't come!!! We were sooooooo busy starting the photoshoot WITHOUT the PHOTOGRAPHER!!" my sister said

with sarcasm. I just turned my gaze at my foot. Oh! what a nice shoes I have but the knots are not tied properly. My eyebrows crossed. 

I'll tie it after this. ah! the right one was slightly loose, I must start with that before the left shoe. 

 

 

 

"JI YONG!" she yelled at my left ear. Hearing her voice gaaaah! my eardrums... My poor eardrums!! oh!! I can't hear you?!!

what?!! huh!! I can't hear anything!!!!!!!! Somebody!!!!!

 

 

 

 

Kidding!. she yelling at me, It rushed me out of my own thoughts. I smiled, I was talking to myself again. Stop It! you're doing it again!

"yeah!! I heard It!! REALLY CLEAR!!" I put my bag in the corner at grabbed my camera. I stood in front of everyone. 

"Hello!! I'm Kwon Ji Yong, you're awesome, awesome meaning awesome with Handsome. photographer for today." I smiled at them. 

"I'm--" When I looked at my sister she raised one of her eyebrows and glared at me, she seemed to know what I will say next. oh well... 

"I'm... uhh. Let's get started!!" I clapped my hands two times and all of them started readying. My sister whispered to my ears. Urrrgh.

she's giving me chicken skin, scare's the hell out of me when she does that. "Stay. After this. " with that she left. 

I don't like it when she's giving me orders like that. 


 

 

 

The moment I entered the studio.  no broken chairs, no broken equipment, No glass shards scattered on the floor, no broken windows

Everything is in its place.  "Dara!!!" I hate it when she shouts like that. She approached me and clinged on my arms. I stared at her brown orbs.

she rested her chin on my shoulders. "hmmm... I really like you purple eyes! Tell me, where did you bought that contact lenses? do you have many?"

I rolled my eyes. " Ce n'est pas mon ami lentilles de contact" she removed her chin and her grip on me. her hands rested on both of her hips.

"blah blah blah! Yeah! Bommie, I understand what this Purple-eyed girl told me she said blah blah blah baaa baaa" I raised an eyebrow.

"I said It's not contact lenses my friend." she just rolled her eyes and motioned me to sit. "So, It seems everything is in its proper place."

"of course!!!... Don't you trust me?" I trust her but I've lived long enough and I've learned not to completely give all of your trust to anyone.

Once you trust completely to anyone, If they betrayed you, you're secrets will end up to anyone. I won't let that happen to me. I will trust but not fully.

" I trust you but I don't trust your mood and your patience on anything, You might burn this building that cost me money in just minutes. If you're not satisfied you might bring the whole france the great fire of london and I might be put to prison because I lended this studio to you." I explained. 

"yeah, me too. " we just talked and I've decided to go to my own studio. 

 

 

 

 

The light that's coming from the windows lit up the room. paint brushes laid on the floor and the pallette. The corners of the room is filled with cobwebs.

It's been a while since I've visited the place. This needs changes.I tied my hair in a bun wore face mask and started cleaning. I contacted my assistant 

Minzy to drop the paint, I told her to buy. When she came she asked if there's anything she could help, so the two of us, started cleaning 

we placed newspapers on the floor and painted the walls white. I cleaned the pallette and the paint brushes. Minzy cleaned the windows. 

We just sat and rested. "Miss,Why--" I cut her words. "Just call me Dara, even if we're at work." i said. I looked at her in the eyes and she just bowed 

her head down. " No but's or else , I'm gonna kick your , Kid." she chuckled. "Kidding." I stood up and got something in my bag. I walked and searched 

for a bump on the wall. "Dara? what are you doing?" she curiously said. "Just watch." I continued what I'm doing and felt a bump and traced it with my

fingers. I held it and slide it to the left. Minzy was surprised, she didn't knew that there's a secret door inside this. 

"Dara... Wow!" I slightly raised and tilted my head to the left and put my index finger on top of my lips " shhh..." I winked at her.