Present: Past Time oh Dear! Pulling Strings

Present Past

Clouds started to form on top of the Eiffel tower as soon as a man in pinstripped suit slammed his fist on the table.

He has a neatly trimmed beard but with a stormy eyes, As for you, you should stay away from him when he is mad, extremely mad 

you could turn into a  a chicken roasted  in a lightning  

by then you are named roasted chicken ala Volt,

extremely cooked and tenderized by lightning with a hundred million Volts,

served ito a high class hotel or restaurant eaten by rich people.

 

yeah! sounds awesome don't you think? anyway where were we? ah! back to old man storm. so uhm, yeah!

he slammed his hands loud on the table which made everyone surprised then oh!

the LOVEliness she's really reaaaaaaaaally waaaaaaaaaaaay yes! alot of A's because she ehem,

I have to introduce her as pretty err.. beautiful? uh, gorgeous? as her name and ofcourse as any words that could overpass the words beautiful,pretty and gorgeous her most pretty-beautiful-gorgeous-ness

uh uh uuuuh! ooops! I forgot, It's too early for them to be introduced but her gorgeous-ness stood  

 

"Calm down! Let me handle this myself, remember! you are no good for this kind of things,

It is my job do not meddle with this! Je vais prendre soin de ce que deux, Il serait facile parce que c'est mon travail et l'amour est dans l'air de Paris" Its harddddd to beeeee more SPECIFIC to describe her gorgeous-ness because she could change her appearance based on whatever you find most beautiful, SHE'S MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ANGELINA JOLIE but the old man storm doesn't seem to care, old man jenky--

I mean storm still looks at the TV.

 

" It is no hope can't you see? she wants to be free! spare her! then maybe I could send her my calling card and take part on being my handmaiden besides she's lived this much long like we do, She knew a lot of things and I admired how she handles the bow and the arrow quite impressive, I like her to my handmaiden" a maiden of about twelve or thirteen but don't let her appearance fool you she's deadly with her bow and doesn't suffer fools especially MALE fools! Eyes silver like moon and she's always dressed in silver and white.

 

"Older sister, do something about this..." old man stormy said to her gorgeous-ness but she didn't seem to like the term Older,

 perhaps if old man stormy just said sister, do something about this blah blah

it would've been easier to ask her a favor not ask her but to do her twists and turns.

 

Her gorgeous-ness turned into beet red " You!!!!! Don't you dare call me Older !!!!! " she yelled at him.

A good-looking man just appeared on one of the seats, man! you've got to dig the shades! he likes to look hot but not temperature.

He looks like a movie star,fashionable shabby clothes he put his feet atop of the table

jeeez, talk about table manners? while his hands are behind his nape not minding the others are eyeing him to be more respectful but he just raised his ray-ban sunglasses  looked at each of one of them and just returned to his original position.

He thinks he was better than anyone else, Bah!

"Hey! C'mon, have your seat I can't watch it if your blocking the 200 inch tv, Chill!" Old man stormy and her gorgeous-ness stopped and just sat in silence. 

 

 

They were watching two persons each taking opposite directions one goes to north the other went to south.

Ol'man Stormy looked at a certain woman who was dressed in black  robes and he gave him a knowing look.

" NO!!! I'm tired!! see! let them be! do not meddle with the future of certain mortals, no more making crossroads on the two of them, That is enough for this day and don't get me even started on tomorrow or the next next next! If they will cross they will! at their own choices. Right?" The lady in black robes turned her head to her left the two-faced man next to her.

Well he can be a pain sometimes and tend to argues with himself. twice the faces, twice the fun!! yay! all thanks to a certain man who gave him what he has now." Oh! yes!!" then the other side of him argued " ofcourse not!! force them to cross their path!! it has begun! ha!" his other side fought.

" no! They have to make their choices, I will open up doorways for them when the time comes" his other side grumbled

" Hahahaha!! I will make it hard for them to chose! then when they made up their mind, I will not allow them to change their minds afterwards!!" 

 

Then clouds turned stormy gray and casted a shadow of lightning followed by a loud thunder. Man, he was mad. Just then a man in Jogger's clothes with a pair of Adidas Originals x Jeremy Scott x A$AP ROCKY JS WINGS 2.0  BLACK FLAG shoes came and stood behind old man stormy.

"Hey!! Got message to tell? for you none. other's still none. well? what do we have here?" he said while scrolling through his cellphone.

he kept mumbling " Oh, Gods! the other satellite crashed! I have to get back as soon as possible, maybe vcdbsnpcfkmhnsx.dweas!~ "

He's a hard person to find 'cause he's always on the run, runs a telecommunications company, sells goods and anything that deals with travel.

 

 

 

 "Oh! speaking! why did you sent me here?" he asked old man stormy.

Normally old man stormy doesn't need to tell him to come here but when he does old man is sending him rainbows usually when he's driving at a high speed with his van on the highways, He always got into trouble when that rainbow always pop up infront of him, blocking his sight.

Now, Old man summoned lightning and thunder and send it through one of his satellites and unluckily old man's lightning electrocuted one of his workers and the satellite was in bad condition after the lightning hit it...

He has to pay his disintegrated worker's funeral and make sure that the poor soul is right where it belongs to the underworld.

" what?! I did not sent you here, I didn't recall sending you a rainbow today" old man said.

Mr.Adidas man was slightly surprised that old man didn't intended to send him here and send him message.

"Oh... Is that so?..." he pondered slowly... Then it dawned to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Then why did you Blasted one of my SATELLITES?!! YOU EVEN ELECTROCUTED ONE OF MY WORKERS!!! NOW I HAVE TO PAY WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!" Mr. Adidas man cussed in different language under his breath, he turned back and dialed someone on his phone and the flew off.

The other's seemed to stop their laugh at Mr. Adidas man had done but eventually they burst into laughter, The louder they laugh the redder Mr.Adidas man got. .

After Mr. Adidas man was gone everyone turned silent.

Old man stormy was mad and they were ready for an earful from the old man.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the rest was history.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone went silent after that *thunder sounds* and *lightning* from old man stormy

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Cool Guy with the Ray-ban sunglasses yawned and stretched his hands in the air.

" What do we do now?Its kindda boring  you know?"

they all looked at him like you-dumb-we're-gonna-strangle-you-after-this look.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

they all said in unison. Mr. Cool Guy just raised his hands in i-give-up form. 


 

 

I called a cab and told the man to drive me 400 blocks away from Eiffel Tower. 

That man. 

I reached for my phone and checked if there are any voice mail, text or any calls from the studio.

Yes! I am heading to my studio where my ever reckless friend named Park Bom is.

She was asking me if I think I could lend her my studio for her photo shoot, at first I was about to say no but something on her voice seemed to persuade me for lending it to her after many attempts I gave up and decided to lend it to her.

Besides, there's nothing to be worried about lending my studio to her, nothing will be damaged.

UNLESS SHE GOES AMOK nothing will be damaged.

The studio was slightly far from Eiffel but somehow It could still see and marvel the beautiful grounds of Eiffel Tower. 

 

 

 

 

oh! I haven't introduced myself

 

 

 

Bonjour je suis Sandara Park

Korean in name, Lived in Paris, never had the chance to go to Korea. Why? I'm a busy person you know

and that's just what you need to know. For now.