Present: Our Unexpected Meeting

Present Past

Note:  Annyeong Yeoreubeun~!!  I have nothing to do that's why I updated 

                 Communicate with mee~! I beg~~ XD please do leave comments below!!

 


 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVpidRSiwcM&list=PLbSBWtr_wk_WlA1NZbnmrpeYawBVdblfA

 

Please!! Play this song!! I got this song from Secret Garden Ost Yey!

I miss Watching Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin acting together ;3


 

 

 

 

 

 

*Click*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Click*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Click*

 

 

 

 

 

*Rings*

                         I dug through my pocket to get my phone.

"Yeob?" I said picking up the phone call while I placed the earphones in my ears. "Im here now, catch you up later, I'll just go and see the whole paris my

self and take some pictures" *click* I continued to take pictures of the ever famous Eiffel Tower 

 

 

 

 

"Okay,alright ... meet you up just text me" the speaker rang off.

 

 

 

 

 

Im Kwon Ji Yong, New here on Paris, A Photographer and that's all the Info's you have to be aware of. I came here to do my sister

(the one who called awhile ago) a favor she's a Fashion Designer here & she wants me to do the Photoshoot .

 

 

 

 

I plugged the earphone out and returned it to my pocket. As a photographer I always go to different places but I never thought Paris could be this beautiful

A City b with culture,style & romance,from the worlds famous lures Eiffel Tower up to their hidden spots there are so many things to do in paris that a long weekend is not enough!

 

 

 

 

 

I took a deep breath and exhaled " I can smell that there are so many delicious foods here" I laughed at the thought... Paris seems so busy like New York

I wonder how Eiffel Tower looks like during the evening...  " Oh!! Hey!!!" I looked at where the pretty voice is coming from, A girl ofcourse... A girl In red bubble

dress chasing the colorfull ballons in red high heels "Arrgh!! " the girl kept on chasing the flying balloons... Ohohoho! I gotta have a picture of this..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped and browse the images that I captured, my stomach grumbled... Im hungry for PARIS now where to eat near the eiffel tower?

I called my sister after a few rings 

"Im hungry ..." 

 

" so? go find something to eat..." the background from where my sister is, is kindda noisy..

"what's up there? is there a gathering of something?" 

 

"mind your own business kid"  my sister said flatly

 

" Im hungry?!!! and I don't know where to eat!! like open your mind?! Im not in Korea!! I don't memorize where the restos are here?!" 

 

"exactly... now STARVE" 

 

"are you serious?!" I roamed my eyes around the place... No Cafe's no Restaurants sighted ... Im gonna die because of hunger 

 

" do I sound not like one?"  

 

"stop fooling!! first of all if you're reading that book again stop it!! IM IN THE STATE OF NOTHING TO EAT THAT MEANS HUNGER!! but not GAMES!!" 

 

"oh, shut up!! here's the address 159 rue de Grenelle, 75007  the nearest transportation is La tour Mabourg it is a french bistro okay!! im in the middle of something go eat!?!"


Author: Mind if I join in for some reminders

 

okay, first of all Ive never been to Paris but hopefully I want to go there so the address and the etc. are true but I wont state the name of the Cafe okay! 

this is just clarifications

okay! back to you Ji!


 

 

 

I went to the said cafe and bought my snack, I sat outside the cafe where you can see the clear view of the Eiffel Tower along with the busy streets of Paris.

I took a sip on my coffee and I just sat back and relaxed... my eyes kept on searching around the place until something crossed my eyes no scratch that

someone captured my eyes... there's something about her, I can't figure it out...I studied her details...

 

pale white skin

 

 

 

perfect nose 

 

 

 

and her lips were as pink as---

 

 

aish...Im becoming a ert.

 

 

                     I reached for my camera just to take a bit of her. I like to take stolen pictures. Besides Im not gonna post this, Just for keeps. hehe

After I got my camera, I saw her standing and walked to the exit, Go after her!! Something told me to go after that girl. I ran past to her seat, i saw a ring not about a size that's bigger than a woman's actual ring size, more like it belongs to a man. It has a thick silver band and shank and has a rectangular sapphire blue stone at the center. I never saw a girl wearing a men's ring before but Its hers, I've gotta bring it back to her. I quickly picked the ring and placed it on my pocket and ran to the street she took. Its important to her, you're the one who saw it and it's on your hands now, she'll be thankful to you if you bring it back to her as quickly as you could. Why am I talking to myself lately this past few days? Don't waste your time, Follow her quickly. I quicken my pace to catch up to her, She's a fast walker !!! I turn left and saw her running! Run!!! "Hey!! Wait!! Miss!!!!" she's to fast I can't catch up! she mingled to the thick crowd. 

 

---

 

 

I stopped and catched my breath  That girl, how fast can she be? She didn't even bother to check what's missing through her things! Well you would like to take a picture of her right? now you have to work for that picture, Pick yourself and start finding her! my mind started again. I looked around me, she wouldn't be in the dirty dumpster who would like to hide on that? Suddenly my phone rang. I picked it up.

 

" Hello?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You enjoooooooooyed touring around that you forgot to work huh?"  I checked my wrist watch. What the? Its 4:12 already?? 

 

 

 

 

" Im sorrrrry! I'll be there okay. " she hung up. I took the ring out and looked at it. We'll see each other, I've the something you're forgetting. I smiled at the thought. I placed it back to my pocket and started walking down the street.  What is meant to be, will always find its way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, The lady, Ji yong was chasing stepped out of the dark alley where the dumpster is. " Damn, that guy... I'm late because of him"  What does he want, People this days really. She stared at the back of the man who was chasing her awhile ago.  "I hope that's the end of this unexpected meeting" she turned and walked back to the Cafe.